The Real Effort Over Gun Control

Isn't it somewhat interesting how "gay marriage" suddenly popped up out of the blue when we were discussing the gun issue? Sometimes some folks just can't seem to stay on topic and have to veer off on to some other kind of weird tangent. I've got to wonder why it seems YR thinks "gay marriage" has anything to do with the gun debate.
It is a tactic used when losing the argument or debate, and it also serves as a distraction or deflection if only temporary in it's affectiveness, but desperation always leads to desperate actions on these characters part right ? LOL
Sort of like the tactic of claiming there are no such things as assault weapons as anything can be used as a weapon during an assault.
Not a tactic but rather it's the truth, all weapons are assault weapons, because they are used to assault something whether it be a piece of steak on a cutting board, a deer when hunting as well as a rabbit, a chicken, a target, an enemy abroad, and intruder, a violent offender trying to use an assault weapon of choice on another human being or human beings in an act of aggression etc.

A knife can be considered an assault weapon also or a lethal weapon which is why we have to teach "TEACH our children the proper ways of handing a knife, a gun or anything else that may hurt them or could hurt others all depending.

It is a tactic used when losing the argument or debate, and it also serves as a distraction or deflection if only temporary in it's affectiveness, but desperation always leads to desperate actions on these characters part right ? LOL
Sort of like the tactic of claiming there are no such things as assault weapons as anything can be used as a weapon during an assault.
Not a tactic but rather it's the truth, all weapons are assault weapons, because they are used to assault something whether it be a piece of steak on a cutting board, a deer when hunting as well as a rabbit, a chicken, a target, an enemy abroad, and intruder, a violent offender trying to use an assault weapon of choice on another human being or human beings in an act of aggression etc.

A knife can be considered an assault weapon also or a lethal weapon which is why we have to teach "TEACH our children the proper ways of handing a knife, a gun or anything else that may hurt them or could hurt others all depending.

Indeed.........the gun grabbing k00ks who post in here dont know shit about shit about weapons. Its just fact. I can get off 16 rounds with my Mossberg 12G in under 30 seconds, loading it in the pitch black.......and each round of 00 Buck can take a head clear off at 25 paces. Stupid morons dont even know how puny little 22 cal ammo is.............

shotsizs.jpg

I go to the range using puny 7 1/2 bird........maybe 5. Save the 00 Buck for home or slug shots if I prefer.

All the gun grabbing nuts talking incessently about the AR-15 and 30 round clips. LMAO........if Im shooting at zombies, this is the weapon of choice..........fuck an AR-15.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0]Shooting The Mossberg 930 SPX 12ga Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

If the Jews would have been armed, then Hitlers Nazi's wouldnot have been able to kill 6 million of them like they did. Think about that for a second or two people.

Was watching Hannity just now, and a guy was on there representing the left and their ideology, where as he said to the lady Oh, so you are for arming more citizens in the wake of this traggedy ? This is when I thought to myself as I watched, (Ha) that's a no brainer, because they would be law abiding and good citizens for whom she wants more of, and they of course would be sattled with protection on their person these days. She wants this in order to hopefully help protect others whom wish not to have this protection themselves upon their person, and so they would rather leave it up to those whom are able to handle it better, and to do it all for them that cannot do it for themselves in everyday society at large.

The Left just can't get by that police response time thingy yet can they ? The good armed citizens have thwarted gazillions of criminals by acting quickly prior to the cops getting there over the years (or) it's the criminal knowing that they (the good citizens) were not a soft target (being armed also), so the criminal moved on to another destination or future crime scene or maybe he stayed and got into a serious jam like an idiot from Hell would against a very good armed and well trained citizenry.

Heimrich Himmer killed un-armed citizens once he dis-armed them in Nazi Germany, where as he said if one wanted a weapon, they should join the SS etc. otherwise they wouldnot have one.

The only reason a government would be against the good citizens having protection as they wish or anything they wish to have in our society that to protect ones property, life and his family and friends lives if need be, is because they (the government) has an agenda that they are working on for ominus purposes, that will be against the good citizens in order to control them better, and this as a result of such an overall or bigger agenda sought after (or) they will make it so that they (the citizens) cannot protect themselves as good citizens, and this so that the government can become the heroe, and the caregiver, and the big brother all at the same time but why? Why Now ?

They need to do this for every single citizen in this nation eventually, and here's why that is as written below.

POWER/VOTES & MONEY = slavery & servitude for all of us in the end !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back