The REAL Effect Of Having Eastwood Speak Unscripted..

Distraction from Romney on his big night.

Four threads on Eastwood. Around 4,000 views

Three on Romney's speach. Around 2,000 views

Mitten's has a lot to learn about stage management.

Speech*.

You worry about your convention and the trainwreck that will be. Don't worry about Clint - he was hilarious, and an Obama supporter told me today that they thoroughly enjoyed it.

So carry your critique somewhere. :thup:

Speech*.

You worry about your convention and the trainwreck that will be. Don't worry about Clint - he was hilarious, and an Obama supporter told me today that they thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm not running for anything.

I don't think the convention went particularly well for Romney.

No, I don't think it did. Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of energy around him that is almost like vapor lock; you know what it is but you can't always identify it?

Yet out on the interwebs they are talking about both..

8,880,000 results (according to Bing) on a search of "Romney acceptance speech"...

7,390,000 results (according to Bing) on a search of "Clint Eastwood speech"....

You Low-IQ folks might not understand how this works...

Ask someone to help you if you need it....

And reality. Many of his promises are impossible!

Speech*.

I'm not running for anything.

The "chair" said to go F#*k yourself

Speech*.

The only thing missing from Clint's 'speech' was Jackson Browne's Running on Empty playing in the background...

Empty chair, meet empty head..

This seems to be a real problem for Mitt all over. I think he has a message he wants to get out, but you have Eastwood's Improv, Akin's stupidity, etc, and he just can't seem to catch a minute in the spotlight that is all his.

No, I don't think it did. Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of energy around him that is almost like vapor lock; you know what it is but you can't always identify it?

Eastwood was comic relief, Ann Romney's "men may not understand....." yet another great skit. The RNC blew the last few years of SNL out of the water. :lol:

The keynote speaker, Mr Donut, actually scolded the crowd and told them to look more energetic for the cameras.

The keynote speaker's JOB is to energize the crowd. Christie failed and then passed off the blame to the crowd.

The convention wasn't scheduled to benefit the party or mitt. Crazy Clint was given 3 minutes and he rambled on for more than ten. Mitt's speech was pretty bad, a lot of lies but I think everyone expected that.

govs-who-fail_7.jpg

Forum List

Back