The Real Drug Lords: The CIA

Your government at work.

The Real Drug Lords: A brief history of CIA involvement in Drug Trafficking

(PJN) In the beginning, CIA arms, money, and disinformation enabled Corsican criminal syndicates in Marseille to wrestle control of labor unions from the Communist Party. The Corsicans gained political influence and control over the docks — ideal conditions for cementing a long-term partnership with mafia drug distributors, which turned Marseille into the postwar heroin capital of the Western world. Marseille’s first heroin laboratones were opened in 1951, only months after the Corsicans took over the waterfront.

The Real Drug Lords: A brief history of CIA involvement in Drug Trafficking - MT
I've already heard something about governments involved in drug trafficking.
I don't know if that's true but it's possible; you know maybe some governments all over the world use drugs to keep people "calm" and inoffensive! :frown:
Who knows... :dunno:

Rest assured that if it's a money making endeavor, the government gets involved.

JFK (and his Roman Catholic cult) greatly contributed to getting the nation "up to it's neck in shit" ....

(such as the "shit" of "Cardinal Spellman's War" )

and that would be far more obvious today if JFK had not had the good fortune to get shot.
e po
Since the war in Vietnam was going badly, JFK became a danger to Vatican interest. JFK became more valuable to the Vatican as a dead martyr.

You don't know what I "imagine" we face today. You don't know what I expect is soon to come.

Hint as to what is soon to come: Combine the Vatican prediction embodied in the FAZZINI sculpture with the end of the current world order.

The war in Vietnam was going badly when JFK was president? Are you fucking kidding me? Full fledged involvement of U.S troops didn't happen until the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag event that happened under LBJ. .......................

The conflict was going badly before LBJ (with the team JFK assembled) took over. In the summer of 1963, In sight of Western media monks were setting themselves on fire in protest of ROMAN CATHOLIC government oppression. New York Times did Pulitzer winning story about the religious aspects of the war in Vietnam. THAT GOT THE VATICAN'S ATTENTION. The Vatican could not let the American people come to see and believe the war was a war for the interest of the RC cult. Conflict going so badly that JFK felt compelled to OK the murder of Ngo Diem (who had been hand picked by Cardinal Spellman)

......................I don't "worship" anyone except Jesus Christ but JFK did indeed try to help the people. The stories of his lurid affairs .............................

Saying you admire the NT revealed Jesus AND also admire JFK is like
saying you admire the NT revealed Jesus AND also admire Mohammed.

You can't really admire them both.

Last edited:
JFK (and his Roman Catholic cult) greatly contributed to getting the nation "up to it's neck in shit" ....

and that would be far more obvious today if JFK had not had the good fortune to get shot.
e po
Since the war in Vietnam was going badly, JFK became a danger to Vatican interest. JFK became more valuable to the Vatican as a dead martyr.

You don't know what I "imagine" we face today. You don't know what I expect is soon to come.

Hint as to what is soon to come: Combine the Vatican prediction embodied in the FAZZINI sculpture with the end of the current world order.

The war in Vietnam was going badly when JFK was president? Are you fucking kidding me? Full fledged involvement of U.S troops didn't happen until the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag event that happened under LBJ. JFK wanted to make a truce with the USSR that was being propped up, funded and made to seem like a credible threat by the Federal Reserve bankers via the Vatican and all just to pad the pockets of the elites. By issuing silver backed certificates, JFK bypassed the Fed, by shutting down this manufactured conflict in Vietnam, he would have hit the military industrial complex in the face. By ripping up the CIA ran by jesuits, he would have gotten rid of the Nazi faction that was allowed to come in under "Operation Paperclip" whose backgrounds were scrubbed and by use of the Vatican ratlines to get here. He pissed of the mafia because his brother was going after them and the fact that Cuba, a big time money maker in the areas of human trafficking, drugs and gambling was a territory that they lost. Big oil lost their phony "Oil depletion allowance" tax write off that would have cost them around 1 percent of their total profits AND BTW, oil is the second most prevalent fluid on earth with water being the first and is an abiotic result of the earth's crust and regenerates but we had to believe that oil was a "finite resource" which is total bullshit because the powers that be are lying sacks of shit.

I don't "worship" anyone except Jesus Christ but JFK did indeed try to help the people. The stories of his lurid affairs and his alleged "going soft on communism" was packaged to make those that had even the slightest doubt about the official story that perhaps it was best if the CIA took him out. All we have been sold and told is a bunch of fucking lies, propaganda on the TV.....and the band plays on. No, JFK wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but the one and only man that was had three wise men bearing gifts that showed up on camels. You have a lot to learn. Go back and re-read what LA RAM posted...the guy knows of what he speaks and I can vouch for everything he posted because I have done my due diligence....I do this ten to twelve hours a day. If I am not writing, I am digesting information even when I am at work.

:udaman::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He not only has suffered major ass beatings by myself in this entire thread but he NOW has by you as well. :up:You took him to school major big time as well that the war in vietnam was not even big until the phony gulf of tonkin incident happened that JOHNSON engineered AFTER JFK had been shot and it wasnt until AFTER that incident occured, that COMBAT troops came into place and ONLY THEN did the war in vietnam become badly..:rofl::haha:

Its no use asking him to go back and read my posts that I took him to school on that JFK was pulling us out of vietnam and had full intentions of getting us out completely by 1965,he clearly has proven time and time again,he only selectively reads PARTS of my Posts.:rolleyes-41: I gave him links of that book by David Kaiser where Kaiser documents in his book that he was pulling us out but he just ignored it and has no intention of reading the book.:rolleyes-41:

Well you TRIED to reason with him but he is clearly a troll here just spamming the forums and is part of the controlled opposistion same as alex jones so no sense in wasting your breath on this rambling idiot.

you post facts that he cant counter that the war was never that bad until JOHNSON came in,and then like the whining troll he is,he goes off knowing he is defeated so in desperatation,he grasps at straws claiming you worship JFK.:rolleyes-41:this troll cant stand toe to toe in a debate and is not worth the effort anymore.

as i said before,what REALLY cracks me up in his ramblings that kennedy was not going to pull us out of vietnam, was when he got desperate knowing i owned his ass,he posted that video of kronkites interview with him on vietnam in sept 63 where the graphic says 82 causaltys IGNORING what i said before that 82 is a far,far cry from the 58,000 troops that Johnson and Nixon had under THEIR watch.:haha::lmao:

only 82 casualtys under JFK "there were about 20 more after that in his last two months which was a little over a 100." somehow just a little over 100 casualtys in vietnam in 3 years under him "which was the result of mostly landmines and snipers" and yet he somehow comes to the laughable conclusion that vietnam was going badly under him?:lmao::haha:

comedy gold.what crack does this joker smoke?:rolleyes-41:

as i took him to school earlier on,82 casualtys is a FAR,FAR cry from the 58,000 americans that Johnson and Nixon murdered yet he somehow says the war was going badly under HIM?

COMEDY GOLD.PRICELESS.:rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
The "mutual admiration society" I'm discussing JFK and the war with claim the war was not going badly prior to LBJ's escalation. They are wrong.

The war was going badly (enough so to bring about the murder of Ngo Diem) ..... but
prior to LBJ's escalation most all of the war was between S.Vietnamese military and the VietCong and N.Vietnam forces.

IOW: of course there were few American casualties .....
but the war was still going badly in that the S.Vietnamese forces were shown to be inferior to the VietCong and N.Vietnamese forces.

The Buddhist (most enlisted men) and Roman Catholic (dominated the officer ranks) divide/conflict greatly contributed to the growing S.Vietnam military inferiority.

Remember, in summer of 1963, Buddhist monks, IN FRONT OF WESTERN MEDIA were immolating themselves in explicit protest against ROMAN CATHOLIC government oppression.
Also Sept 1963 the New York Times published "THE BUDDHIST CRISIS IN VIETNAM:

See:
From .............VIETNAM - History, Documents, and Opinion Edited by Marvin E. Gettleman Pub. by Fawcett -1965, Repub. by Times Mirror -1970

• THE BUDDHIST CRISIS IN VIETNAM: A PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING REPORT
    BY DAVID HALBERSTAM
[Former correspondent for the West Point, Mississippi Daily Times-Leader and Nashville Tennessean before joining the staff of The New York Times in 1960. He became The Times' correspondent in South Vietnam in the fall of 1962, replacing Homer Bigart. The selection is from The New York Times (September 11, 1963).]

Buddhist Crisis in Vietnam Page 262

The scene has changed sharply in South Vietnam since the conflict between the [American installed, Roman Catholic .... JP] Government and the Buddhists erupted four months ago.

Last May, when Buddhist protests were beginning, a Vietnamese professor told a foreigner:

• "You Americans look around and see the Vietnamese orderly and quiet, and you think everything is all right here. But this is not so. We Vietnamese have been living under oppression for centuries. When the time is right, the people express themselves in one way or another."

"Today," the professor added, "they dare not make out-right political protests. So they express their feeling through religion."
Few Americans would now consider Vietnam calm.

Out of a seemingly orderly state a crisis exploded-first as a religious quarrel, then as a political dispute, then as a national emergency. Finally it grew into an international conflict reducing to hostility the Vietnamese Government's relations with its foremost ally, the United States.

Buddhist Crisis in Vietnam

263 ...............................
http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/budcri262272.html

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/vietnamlist.html

wYIq5nN.jpg

Buddhist crisis From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Buddhist crisis (Vietnamese: Biến cố Phật giáo) was a period of political and religious tension in South Vietnam between May and November 1963,
characterized by a series of repressive acts by the South Vietnamese government and a campaign of civil resistance, led mainly by Buddhist monks.[1]

The crisis was precipitated by the shootings of nine unarmed civilians on May 8 in the central city of Huế who were protesting a ban of the Buddhist flag. The crisis ended with a coup in November 1963 by the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and the arrest and assassination of President Ngô Đình Diệm on November 2, 1963.

In South Vietnam, a country where the Buddhist majority was estimated to comprise between 70 and 90 percent of the population in 1963,[2][3][4][5][6] President Ngô Đình Diệm's pro-Catholic policies antagonized many Buddhists. A member of the Catholic minority, his government was biased towards Catholics in public service and military promotions, as well as in the allocation of land, business favors and tax concessions.[7]
Diem once told a high-ranking officer, forgetting that he was a Buddhist, "Put your Catholic officers in sensitive places. They can be trusted."[8] Many officers in the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN) converted to Catholicism in the belief that their career prospects depended on it, and many were refused promotion if they did not do so.[8] Additionally, the distribution of firearms to village self-defense militias intended to repel Viet Cong guerrillas was done so that weapons were only given to Catholics.[9] Some Catholic priests ran private armies,[10] and in some areas forced conversions, looting, shelling and demolition of pagodas occurred.[11] Some Buddhist villages converted en masse to receive aid or avoid being forcibly resettled by Diem's regime.[12]

The Catholic Church was the largest landowner in the country, and the "private" status that was imposed on Buddhism by the French, which required official permission to conduct public activities, was not repealed by Diem.[13] The land owned by the church was exempt from land reform,[14] and Catholics were also de facto exempt from the corvée labor that the government obliged all other citizens to perform; public spending was disproportionately distributed to Catholic majority villages. Under Diệm, the Catholic Church enjoyed special exemptions in property acquisition, and in 1959, he dedicated the country to the Virgin Mary.[15] The Vatican flag was regularly flown at major public events in South Vietnam.[16]

e po

The war in Vietnam was going badly when JFK was president? Are you fucking kidding me? Full fledged involvement of U.S troops didn't happen until the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag event that happened under LBJ. JFK wanted to make a truce with the USSR that was being propped up, funded and made to seem like a credible threat by the Federal Reserve bankers via the Vatican and all just to pad the pockets of the elites. By issuing silver backed certificates, JFK bypassed the Fed, by shutting down this manufactured conflict in Vietnam, he would have hit the military industrial complex in the face. By ripping up the CIA ran by jesuits, he would have gotten rid of the Nazi faction that was allowed to come in under "Operation Paperclip" whose backgrounds were scrubbed and by use of the Vatican ratlines to get here. He pissed of the mafia because his brother was going after them and the fact that Cuba, a big time money maker in the areas of human trafficking, drugs and gambling was a territory that they lost. Big oil lost their phony "Oil depletion allowance" tax write off that would have cost them around 1 percent of their total profits AND BTW, oil is the second most prevalent fluid on earth with water being the first and is an abiotic result of the earth's crust and regenerates but we had to believe that oil was a "finite resource" which is total bullshit because the powers that be are lying sacks of shit.

I don't "worship" anyone except Jesus Christ but JFK did indeed try to help the people. The stories of his lurid affairs and his alleged "going soft on communism" was packaged to make those that had even the slightest doubt about the official story that perhaps it was best if the CIA took him out. All we have been sold and told is a bunch of fucking lies, propaganda on the TV.....and the band plays on. No, JFK wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but the one and only man that was had three wise men bearing gifts that showed up on camels. You have a lot to learn. Go back and re-read what LA RAM posted...the guy knows of what he speaks and I can vouch for everything he posted because I have done my due diligence....I do this ten to twelve hours a day. If I am not writing, I am digesting information even when I am at work.

:udaman::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He not only has suffered major ass beatings by myself in this entire thread but he NOW has by you as well. :up:You took him to school major big time as well that the war in vietnam was not even big until the phony gulf of tonkin incident happened that JOHNSON engineered AFTER JFK had been shot and it wasnt until AFTER that incident occured, that COMBAT troops came into place and ONLY THEN did the war in vietnam become badly..:rofl::haha:

Its no use asking him to go back and read my posts that I took him to school on that JFK was pulling us out of vietnam and had full intentions of getting us out completely by 1965,he clearly has proven time and time again,he only selectively reads PARTS of my Posts.:rolleyes-41: I gave him links of that book by David Kaiser where Kaiser documents in his book that he was pulling us out but he just ignored it and has no intention of reading the book.:rolleyes-41:

Well you TRIED to reason with him but he is clearly a troll here just spamming the forums and is part of the controlled opposistion same as alex jones so no sense in wasting your breath on this rambling idiot.

you post facts that he cant counter that the war was never that bad until JOHNSON came in,and then like the whining troll he is,he goes off knowing he is defeated so in desperatation,he grasps at straws claiming you worship JFK.:rolleyes-41:this troll cant stand toe to toe in a debate and is not worth the effort anymore.

as i said before,what REALLY cracks me up in his ramblings that kennedy was not going to pull us out of vietnam, was when he got desperate knowing i owned his ass,he posted that video of kronkites interview with him on vietnam in sept 63 where the graphic says 82 causaltys IGNORING what i said before that 82 is a far,far cry from the 58,000 troops that Johnson and Nixon had under THEIR watch.:haha::lmao:

only 82 casualtys under JFK "there were about 20 more after that in his last two months which was a little over a 100." somehow just a little over 100 casualtys in vietnam in 3 years under him "which was the result of mostly landmines and snipers" and yet he somehow comes to the laughable conclusion that vietnam was going badly under him?:lmao::haha:

comedy gold.what crack does this joker smoke?:rolleyes-41:

as i took him to school earlier on,82 casualtys is a FAR,FAR cry from the 58,000 americans that Johnson and Nixon murdered yet he somehow says the war was going badly under HIM?

COMEDY GOLD.PRICELESS.:rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I have no problem with posters voicing their opinions (whether I agree with them or not) but when posters try to re-write history or put a spin on it that is total bullshit? I have to speak out. You did an excellent job of posting facts and data (like you always do) and JFK was no angel but regardless of how he dealt with his personal life and the frailties that comes with being human? He did try to do right by us because it became clear to him that this "break-away" shadow government had totally gotten out of hand. The problem was that he didn't grasp just how massive it really was. I certainly don't get the argument that JFK was used as a martyr when the CIA and their Operation Mockingbird media made so many insinuations that JFK was a closet communist and for the good of the nation, it was a good thing that this "lone, crazed assassin" (insert sarcasm here) took him out....oh and anyone that doubts the official narrative or the veracity claims made in the Warren Report are nothing but "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"!!!!!!! They are nutcases that don't believe in "da gubermint" to tell us the truth. I posted a youtube video of the National Anthem that was the sign off when TV wasn't 24/7 back in the 1960's and by using settings and slowing it down, you could CLEARLY see subliminal messages embedded in them. I actually had posters here swear up and down that it was a hoax even though there is documented evidence that subliminal programming was discovered by the Tavistock Institute in the 1920s. People would rather believe pretty little lies than to hear the ugly truth because it helps them sleep better at night.

People often ask me why I do what I do (because it is an utterly thankless endeavor) and the answer I give is that I would be just as guilty and complicit as the ones that have enslaved us if I stayed silent. Thanks for the awesome info...some of that is even new to me and I thought I had read all there as to know. Keep doing what you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back