The Real Drug Lords: The CIA

As for JFK ...
JFK was the epitome of the character of politician that has brought down "sovereign" USA ....a disaster for America.

JFK did more to get USA to spend blood and treasure in service to his Roman Catholic cult in "Cardinal Spellman's War"
than any other single man except Cardinal Spellman himself.

F9A9eaZ.jpg

True that JFK was no saint,everyone knows that. Kennedy I am sure was influenced by the military to make that decision to select him. In the beginning Kennedy went along with the establishment and what they wanted,he went along with the CIA's program to assassinate Fidel Castro approving that plan and also in the beginning,went along with the CIA in their covert wars they had going on in Vietnam that was started by Eisenhower,you got to to remember Kennedy inherited the vietnam war from Eisenhower.Our corrupt history classes tell us kennedy got us into vietnam but thats bullshit.Eisenhower did.

He inherited the CIA's plan to kill castro and inherited vietnam from the Eisenhower administration,It was all planned under his administration. In the beginning yeah thats correct that Kennedy went along with the CIA's covert war operations in vietnam which was a secret kept from the american people nobody knew about but along the way however,he developed a conscience and could no longer go along with them anymore when he drew up NSAM document# 263 which required a complete withdrawal from vietnam by 1965. Lyndon Johnson two days before his assassination though,signed document# 273 which REVERSED kennedys policys on vietnam and called for combat troops.Kennedy never had combat troops in vietnam the whole time he was in office as you know.

Finally, Kennedy had enough, and in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, the president warned that unless American inspectors were allowed into Dimona (meaning the end of any military activities), Israel would find itself totally isolated.But then fate intervened and Kennedy was assassinated probably, in my opinion, because he got in the way of the mob, right-wing Cuban exiles and rogue elements of the CIA. The Israelis were off the hook. Not one of Kennedy's successors ever even attempted to confront (or even acknowledge) Israel's nuclear arsenal.

For the record, here is JFK's letter to Ben Gurion demanding inspection of the Dimona nuclear reactor. Was Kennedy our last president with any guts? Don't bother answering.:thup:

Last edited:
As for Carter:
Carter gave Iran to the Islamist (called Ayatolla Khomeni a "holy man") ...
Carter gave Nicaragua to the Jesuit "liberation theology" Sandanista regime.
RC now has a "liberation theology" spouting Jesuit Pope greatly thanks to Lefty Loving ... Jew hating Jimmy Carter.

Thats all interesting stuff however as i said he did clean up the CIA ...........

Nobody has or will "clean up the CIA" .... CIA has been a Knight of Malta nest of traitors (to "sovereign" USA) from the get go.

ps: the search engine is your friend. Google "CIA + Knights of Malta" and do some study.

z4U2oHw.jpg

Yi7RByR.png

EMSU44C.jpg

As for JFK ...
JFK was the epitome of the character of politician that has brought down "sovereign" USA ....a disaster for America.

JFK did more to get USA to spend blood and treasure in service to his Roman Catholic cult in "Cardinal Spellman's War"

F9A9eaZ.jpg
True that JFK was no saint,

JFK was world class moral degenerate.

JFK: Sexual sociopath and political faker

JFK inspired a generation to cynicism - Newsnet.scot

................. Kennedy went along with .............. the CIA in their covert wars they had going on in Vietnam
that was started by Eisenhower, you got to to remember Kennedy inherited the vietnam war from Eisenhower.
Our corrupt history classes tell us kennedy got us into vietnam but thats bullshit. Eisenhower did. ...............:thup:

Actually the Democrat weasel Truman chose to side with the French colonialist instead of with the Vietnamese Nationalist.
To his undying shame, Ike DID continue to side with the French ROMAN CATHOLICS ....
example, under Ike was the "Virgin Mary has gone South" program. (Google: "Vietnam + Virgin Mary has Gone South")

Then, in service to his Roman Catholic cult, John F Kennedy escalated from around 600 advisors to around 16000 "boots on the ground"

For JFK's reputation, .. getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to him.

As for JFK ...

F9A9eaZ.jpg

................. Kennedy went along with .............. the CIA in their covert wars they had going on in Vietnam
that was started by Eisenhower, you got to to remember Kennedy inherited the vietnam war from Eisenhower.
Our corrupt history classes tell us kennedy got us into vietnam but thats bullshit. Eisenhower did. ...............:thup:

Actually the Democrat weasel Truman chose to side with the French colonialist instead of with the Vietnamese Nationalist.
To his undying shame, Ike DID continue to side with the French ROMAN CATHOLICS ....
example, under Ike was the "Virgin Mary has gone South" program. (Google: "Vietnam + Virgin Mary has Gone South")

Then, in service to his Roman Catholic cult, John F Kennedy escalated from around 600 advisors to around 16000 "boots on the ground"

For JFK's reputation, .. getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to him.

yeah but they were only an increase of 16,000 advisors though. even in a doumentary that toots the horn of the governments version that JFK got us into vietnam and oswald was the lone assassin,even they go and say in it that combat troops were not deployed till johnson came in. You even see in the interview with walter kronkite kennedy gave with him in sept 63 where he is interviewed by him and on the upper right hand corner it shows 82 causuatys a far cry from the 58,000 that Johnson and Nixon murdered.:biggrin: had kennedy lived,there never would have been a vietnam war,sure would not have lasted longer than 1965,thats all been documented.

it was not the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans,it was those bastards LBJ and Nixon. JFK getting shot may have been the best thing for HIM since he was suffering in severe pain with so many health problems and they took his misery away by doing so,but it for sure was not the best thing for those 58,000 americans that Johnson and Nixon murdered.

while true that Truman initially got us into vietnam,under Eisenhower was when the planning of a full scale war started. Eisenhower approved the plans but kennedy did not,he resisted their plans for an all out war to have combat troops in. Johnson came in and he DID implement their plans for combat troops. Davis Kaiser documents and reveals it all in his book. American Tragedy. The books subtitle SHOULD say "EISENHOWER",KENNEDY,JOHNSON,AND VIETNAM.

American Tragedy

The Vietnam War and the Assassination of JFK
Once in power, Kennedy appeared to support the foreign policy established by Dwight Eisenhower. The historian, David Kaiser, argues that Eisenhower’s policies “called for a military response to Communist aggression almost anywhere that it might occur”. Kaiser provides evidence that this strategy was “adopted by the State and Defense Departments in 1954-1956 and approved secretly by President Eisenhower.” (5)

In the final months of his administration, Eisenhower was mainly concerned with trying to overthrow the government of Fidel Castro in Cuba. He was also worried about events in Laos and Vietnam. However, Kaiser convincingly argues that Kennedy subtly changed foreign policy after he gained office. “Ironically, while Eisenhower’s supposedly cautious approach in foreign policy had frequently been contrasted with his successors’ apparent aggressiveness, Kennedy actually spent much of his term resisting policies developed and approved under Eisenhower, both in Southeast Asia and elsewhere. He also had to deal with the legacy of the Eisenhower administration’s disastrous attempts to create a pro-Western rather than a neutral government in Laos – a policy he quickly reversed, thereby avoiding the need for American military intervention there.” (7)

Kaiser admits that the Kennedy administration did increase the number of American military personnel in South Vietnam from 600 in 1960 to 17,500 in 1963. However, although he sincerely wanted to help the South Vietnamese government cope with the Viet Cong he rejected war as a way to do so. Kennedy’s view of America’s involvement in Southeast Asia was expressed clearly at his first ever press conference. When asked about Laos he expressed his intentions to help create “a peaceful country – an independent country not dominated by either side but concerned with the life of the people within the country.” (8) This was a marked departure from Eisenhower’s policy of supporting anti-communist military dictatorships in Southeast Asia and the Americas.

No wonder the CIA wanted kennedy dead.this is a great book as well that documents how kennedy took away the CIA's covert opeations in hanoi and turned them over to the pentagon.The CIA was angry as hell about this.

JFK and covert operations
Schultz provides considerable insights into JFK’s preference for unconventional warfare in preference to major military engagemen

Kennedy was unimpressed with the CIA’s ability to conduct covert paramilitary operations, not only in Vietnam but elsewhere. In June of 1961 he issued three National Security Action memos, fundamentally eliminating CIA authority over unconventional warfare operations and moving that authority to the Pentagon.

So, as early as the fall of 1961 the controlling responsibility for major covert paramilitary operations had been taken from the CIA – in regard to both Vietnam and in regards to Cuba.

JFK was a fast learner and a pragmatist even if he was action oriented. As ongoing covert operations against Cuba failed, we find him turning to the possibility of talks with Fidel Castro which might have ended in a compromise involving Cuban neutrality in the cold war. If he was open to such talks with Fidel about a potentially neutral Cuba, it’s hard to imagine him continuing in the massive escalation in Vietnam and engaging in the large scale ground war supported by his successor.

Schultz is indeed correct because as I said,it was well known around the country that Kennedy was going to pull out of vietnam completely by 1965.there were even headlines that read that in the pentagon paper stars and stripes.

Last edited:
As for Carter:
Carter gave Iran to the Islamist (called Ayatolla Khomeni a "holy man") ...
Carter gave Nicaragua to the Jesuit "liberation theology" Sandanista regime.
RC now has a "liberation theology" spouting Jesuit Pope greatly thanks to Lefty Loving ... Jew hating Jimmy Carter.

Thats all interesting stuff however as i said he did clean up the CIA ...........

Nobody has or will "clean up the CIA" .... CIA has been a Knight of Malta nest of traitors (to "sovereign" USA) from the get go.

ps: the search engine is your friend. Google "CIA + Knights of Malta" and do some study.

z4U2oHw.jpg

Yi7RByR.png

EMSU44C.jpg

Like I said,the CIA has nothing on the mossad,they are just as much if not more evil and more sinister than the CIA. Clinton same as Bush had connections to them as did Obama.

yeah the CIA clearly will never be eliminated. JFK tried and died.the presidents that do try and get rid of them,never last more than one term,the proof being in the pudding with kennedy and carter.

Last edited:
Those who worship at the alter of JFK live in a dream land where their demi-God JFK never really did anything wrong. Everything that he did that seemed wrong was the fault of others ... never of JFK.

The JFK devotees refuse to hold JFK to any moral standards.
Such as JFK raping [I deem it "rape" though JFK devotees don't deeem it "rape"]
a 19 year old virgin WHouse aid within days of her employment are deemed of no significance.

Though JFK ESCALATED US involvement in "Cardinal Spellman's War" ,
JFK devotees insist all believe JFK was going to withdraw from Vietnam....
withdraw "WITH HONOR" of course.
Never mind that JFK told Cronkite he was not going to withdraw.

Listen to the end .... JFK still opposed withdrawal from Vietnam .

Those who worship at the alter of JFK live in a dream land where their demi-God JFK never really did anything wrong. Everything that he did that seemed wrong was the fault of others ... never of JFK.

The JFK devotees refuse to hold JFK to any moral standards.
Such as JFK raping [I deem it "rape" though JFK devotees don't deeem it "rape"]
a 19 year old virgin WHouse aid within days of her employment are deemed of no significance.

Though JFK ESCALATED US involvement in "Cardinal Spellman's War" ,
JFK devotees insist all believe JFK was going to withdraw from Vietnam....
withdraw "WITH HONOR" of course.
Never mind that JFK told Cronkite he was not going to withdraw.

His WORDS dont back up his ACTIONS though.:haha::lmao: those two DOCUMENTED books I referred you to cant be debunked that he was going to pull out of vietnam.:biggrin::uhoh3:

I cant help it if you refuse to read those links I posted or those 2 books that document that he was taken steps to pull out of the war.:uhoh3:

of course he had to SAY those things PUBLICLY to appear he was FOR the war but as i just proved in links,it is DOCUMENTED he was going to pull out. His two closest aides Kenny O'donnel and "cant think of the other one," mentioned many times in later years that JFK told them- "we need to make sure I get reelected.I want to pull out but I have to wait till my second term.I cant do it now or it may cost me my reelection.I may go down as the most unpopular president ever but I am not going to support the vietnam war effort in my second term.":D

yes PUBLICLY he had to convince the american people he was for the war and anti communist,but privately his ACTIONS were much different as in the case that just two weeks before his assassination,he had the first 1000 troops withdrawn which is consistant with his words to his two closest aides that he was slowly and gradually going to pull out of vietnam.

He not only told his two closest aides he was going to pull out but a senator as well who was a very good friend of his and AGAIN,read those two books,its all DOCUMENTED in Kaisers book he was going to pull out.It was NO SECRET in the military that he was going to pull out. why you keep ignoring pesky FACTS that LBJ reversed his policys and continued the ones Eisenhower drew up that JFK resisted only you know the answer to.:cuckoo:

Dale grasped what i just said,why you dont and why you dont bother reading through all my references and links and what I have said I have given you as Dale has,that he was going to pull out is beyond me.:rolleyes:

I have no love for JFK,I already admitted he did some bad in the beginning going along with what the CIA wanted INITIALLY but I dont ignore facts though which you seem to do which prove he was going to pull out of vietnam.:rolleyes:

I have gave you two excellent books that document and prove everything i have said to be true,if you wont read them,then thats your problem.I can only lead the horse to the water so many times but if he covers his eyes to the water,then he wont drink it obviously.

Dale is not covering his eyes to my facts I post,why you do is beyond me.seems you have some kind of hate to being proven wrong or something the fact you wont look at those two books that have documented everything i have said.

well looks like this thread has run its course.I am not interested in discussing this with someone who wont look at a viewpoint different than their own and wont look at the facts that excellent researchers like Kaiser have documented in their excellent work over the years.

you have been proven wrong by me that he was going to pull out,if you cant accept that little fact,thats your problem.:uhoh3:

all you did by showing that video was help prove FOR ME that what I have been saying all along is true.:lmao::rofl:the fact he said there in the video "all we can do is send our men out as ADVISORS.:D":lmao::haha:

Oh and that graphic ALSO proved for me as well what i said earlier to be factual as well that JOHNSON esculated the war since as i said before,in that sept interview two months before his assassination,there were only 82 casualtys just as i said.:D which AGAIN,is a far cry from the "58.000" johnson and Nixon murdered.:rofl::lmao:

oh and stan kroneke,owner of the LA Rams, said he was not gong to move the Rams to LA and would stay in st louis,his ACTIONS however,were much different than his words were though which was the same case as kennedy when he said there at the end -I think to withdraw would be a great mistake.:biggrin:

yep a mistake for him in the fact it cost him his life trying to slowly pull out of vietnam as I just proved.a FATAL mistake for him.:D oh let me guess,the CIA did not kill kennedy either? oswald did right?:rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
As for JFK ...

F9A9eaZ.jpg

yeah but they were only an increase of 16,000 advisors though. even in a doumentary that toots the horn of the governments version that JFK got us into vietnam and oswald was the lone assassin,even they go and say in it that combat troops were not deployed till johnson came in. You even see in the interview with walter kronkite kennedy gave with him in sept 63 where he is interviewed by him and on the upper right hand corner it shows 82 causuatys a far cry from the 58,000 that Johnson and Nixon murdered.:biggrin: had kennedy lived,there never would have been a vietnam war,sure would not have lasted longer than 1965,thats all been documented.

it was not the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans,it was those bastards LBJ and Nixon. JFK getting shot may have been the best thing for HIM since he was suffering in severe pain with so many health problems and they took his misery away by doing so,but it for sure was not the best thing for those 58,000 americans that Johnson and Nixon murdered.

while true that Truman initially got us into vietnam,under Eisenhower was when the planning of a full scale war started. Eisenhower approved the plans but kennedy did not,he resisted their plans for an all out war to have combat troops in. Johnson came in and he DID implement their plans for combat troops. Davis Kaiser documents and reveals it all in his book. American Tragedy. The books subtitle SHOULD say "EISENHOWER",KENNEDY,JOHNSON,AND VIETNAM.

American Tragedy

Once in power, Kennedy appeared to support the foreign policy established by Dwight Eisenhower. The historian, David Kaiser, argues that Eisenhower’s policies “called for a military response to Communist aggression almost anywhere that it might occur”. Kaiser provides evidence that this strategy was “adopted by the State and Defense Departments in 1954-1956 and approved secretly by President Eisenhower.” (5)

In the final months of his administration, Eisenhower was mainly concerned with trying to overthrow the government of Fidel Castro in Cuba. He was also worried about events in Laos and Vietnam. However, Kaiser convincingly argues that Kennedy subtly changed foreign policy after he gained office. “Ironically, while Eisenhower’s supposedly cautious approach in foreign policy had frequently been contrasted with his successors’ apparent aggressiveness, Kennedy actually spent much of his term resisting policies developed and approved under Eisenhower, both in Southeast Asia and elsewhere. He also had to deal with the legacy of the Eisenhower administration’s disastrous attempts to create a pro-Western rather than a neutral government in Laos – a policy he quickly reversed, thereby avoiding the need for American military intervention there.” (7)

Kaiser admits that the Kennedy administration did increase the number of American military personnel in South Vietnam from 600 in 1960 to 17,500 in 1963. However, although he sincerely wanted to help the South Vietnamese government cope with the Viet Cong he rejected war as a way to do so. Kennedy’s view of America’s involvement in Southeast Asia was expressed clearly at his first ever press conference. When asked about Laos he expressed his intentions to help create “a peaceful country – an independent country not dominated by either side but concerned with the life of the people within the country.” (8) This was a marked departure from Eisenhower’s policy of supporting anti-communist military dictatorships in Southeast Asia and the Americas.

No wonder the CIA wanted kennedy dead.this is a great book as well that documents how kennedy took away the CIA's covert opeations in hanoi and turned them over to the pentagon.The CIA was angry as hell about this.

Schultz provides considerable insights into JFK’s preference for unconventional warfare in preference to major military engagemen

Kennedy was unimpressed with the CIA’s ability to conduct covert paramilitary operations, not only in Vietnam but elsewhere. In June of 1961 he issued three National Security Action memos, fundamentally eliminating CIA authority over unconventional warfare operations and moving that authority to the Pentagon.

So, as early as the fall of 1961 the controlling responsibility for major covert paramilitary operations had been taken from the CIA – in regard to both Vietnam and in regards to Cuba.

JFK was a fast learner and a pragmatist even if he was action oriented. As ongoing covert operations against Cuba failed, we find him turning to the possibility of talks with Fidel Castro which might have ended in a compromise involving Cuban neutrality in the cold war. If he was open to such talks with Fidel about a potentially neutral Cuba, it’s hard to imagine him continuing in the massive escalation in Vietnam and engaging in the large scale ground war supported by his successor.

Schultz is indeed correct because as I said,it was well known around the country that Kennedy was going to pull out of vietnam completely by 1965.there were even headlines that read that in the pentagon paper stars and stripes.

thanks dale for actually taking the time to read what I posted and look at my links that document everything i said about kennedy pulling out of vietnam to be true. cool to see at least SOMEONE on here not afraid to look at the truth.:up:

something I did not mention.tell me if YOU were aware of this Dale since you are the only one on here recently interested in the TRUTH,were you aware that Kronkite was an asset for the CIA,that he had connections to them?

when he came on and announced that kennedy had been shot,he put on a great ACTING performance that it was very despressing to him.:biggrin:

the CIA trains these media people to be good actors just like he was.

Walter Cronkite and the CIA

the media is controlled by the CIA.that is why americans have successfully believed the garbage over the years that carter was the worst president ever.:rolleyes: Not that I have a love for carter but come on,all the others we have had since him have been far more evil and corrupt than he ever was,carter has nothing on all the others since him.:rolleyes: carter also tried to get rid of the CIA which is why the media has successully brainwashed so many americans that he was the worst president ever and also have successfully brainwashed them into thinking Reagan was a great man and great president.:rolleyes:

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since him has expanded on.since he was the godfather of them all who got the ball rolling we got CIA media mouth pieces like Rush Limbaugh brainwashing americans that he was a great man which sadly, they have fallen for hook,line,and sinker.
somehow they are not aware though that he had the most people in his administration indicted or tripled the debt worse than all presidents COMBINED.

Last edited:
Those who worship at the alter of JFK live in a dream land where their demi-God JFK never really did anything wrong. Everything that he did that seemed wrong was the fault of others ... never of JFK. The JFK devotees refuse to hold JFK to any moral standards.
Such as JFK raping [I deem it "rape" though JFK devotees don't deeem it "rape"] a 19 year old virgin WHouse aid within days of her employment are deemed of no significance.

Though JFK ESCALATED US involvement in "Cardinal Spellman's War" , JFK devotees insist all believe JFK was going to withdraw from Vietnam....
withdraw "WITH HONOR" of course. Never mind that JFK told Cronkite he was not going to withdraw.

His WORDS dont back up his ACTIONS though...............................

We agree JFK was a liar ... fine ....
Regarding US involvement in "Cardinal Spellman's War",
We cannot know what JFK might have done
(had the Vatican not given him early retirement from office to keep the whole war from being tied to JFK nearly alone)
But we can KNOW what JFK did ... which was ESCALATE.

Have a nice day JFK devotee.

As for JFK ...

F9A9eaZ.jpg

American Tragedy

Its always fun taking to school the people who say kennedy was not going to pull out of vietnam and johnson was just contiunuing his policys handing their asses to them on a platter as i so well did here in this post to the OP.:biggrin: they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are knowing they get OWNED everytime by me and others such as dale as well of course.:lmao: they can only do this-:blahblah: while crying in in defeat-:biggrin:

as i said,kennedy did what stan kroneke of the rams did,he had to assure the people of st louis he had no intentions of staying by saying PUBLICLY he would not move the rams back to LA but you knew by his ACTIONS of him talking to city officials in LA,he was lying.same as kennedy telling his closest aides he would pull out in his second term but could not in his first term cause he might not get reelected.you could see by his ACTIONS same as stan kronke,that what he was saying publicly about not withdrawing,was different than his actions though which clealry proved he was pulling them out slowly and gradually with the first withdrawal of a 1000 troops two weeks before the assassination. winner LA RAM FAN,loser and crying in defeat now getting his ass OWNED by me,JOHN.:biggrin: here is johns crying towel for defeat.:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::lmao:

got to say my anology of stan kroneke of the rams saying and doing two different things was spot on with kennedy and vietnam what he said publicly but behind the scenes it was entirely different.i will have to pat myself on the back for that with that great analogy of mine especially after OWNING the op.:biggrin:

I have to pause and reflect, that if the CIA is the biggest bunch of drug dealers then I should be thanking them for profits made 30 years ago to start a business..

Those who worship at the alter of JFK live in a dream land where their demi-God JFK never really did anything wrong. Everything that he did that seemed wrong was the fault of others ... never of JFK. The JFK devotees refuse to hold JFK to any moral standards.
Such as JFK raping [I deem it "rape" though JFK devotees don't deeem it "rape"] a 19 year old virgin WHouse aid within days of her employment are deemed of no significance.

Though JFK ESCALATED US involvement in "Cardinal Spellman's War" , JFK devotees insist all believe JFK was going to withdraw from Vietnam....
withdraw "WITH HONOR" of course. Never mind that JFK told Cronkite he was not going to withdraw.

(had the Vatican not given him early retirement from office to keep the whole war from being tied to JFK nearly alone)

John, Kennedy quit giving Cardinal Spellman (a jesuit) his daily briefings which pissed off the Vatican which is close to the top of the pyramid. LA RAM FAN is "dead on" with everything he posted. I don't have many peers but he is certainly one of them......wait, allow me to correct myself.....I seek to be one of HIS peers because he is walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge. He has become a bit jaded because he isn't into tossing pearls before swine but you get him riled up? Well, you get the incredible cyber beat down like the one you just got. He didn't do it out of spite....he simply wants people to wake the fuck up. He is trying to help increase your knowledge and you are more awake than most and I will certainly give you that.

Regardless of your feelings about Kennedy and his shortcomings? He did come to the realization that the nation was up to it's neck in shit and wanted to try and "right the ship". Unfortunately, he underestimated his opponent and trust me when I say this...what we are facing is worse than you could possibly imagine.

JFK (and his Roman Catholic cult) greatly contributed to getting the nation "up to it's neck in shit" ....

(such as the "shit" of "Cardinal Spellman's War" )

and that would be far more obvious today if JFK had not had the good fortune to get shot.

Since the war in Vietnam was going badly, JFK became a danger to Vatican interest. JFK became more valuable to the Vatican as a dead martyr.

You don't know what I "imagine" we face today. You don't know what I expect is soon to come.

Hint as to what is soon to come: Combine the Vatican prediction embodied in the FAZZINI sculpture with the end of the current world order.

Your government at work.

The Real Drug Lords: A brief history of CIA involvement in Drug Trafficking

(PJN) In the beginning, CIA arms, money, and disinformation enabled Corsican criminal syndicates in Marseille to wrestle control of labor unions from the Communist Party. The Corsicans gained political influence and control over the docks — ideal conditions for cementing a long-term partnership with mafia drug distributors, which turned Marseille into the postwar heroin capital of the Western world. Marseille’s first heroin laboratones were opened in 1951, only months after the Corsicans took over the waterfront.

The Real Drug Lords: A brief history of CIA involvement in Drug Trafficking - MT
I've already heard something about governments involved in drug trafficking.
I don't know if that's true but it's possible; you know maybe some governments all over the world use drugs to keep people "calm" and inoffensive! :frown:
Who knows... :dunno:

John, Kennedy quit giving Cardinal Spellman (a jesuit) his daily briefings which pissed off the Vatican which is close to the top of the pyramid. LA RAM FAN is "dead on" with everything he posted. I don't have many peers but he is certainly one of them......wait, allow me to correct myself.....I seek to be one of HIS peers because he is walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge. He has become a bit jaded because he isn't into tossing pearls before swine but you get him riled up? Well, you get the incredible cyber beat down like the one you just got. He didn't do it out of spite....he simply wants people to wake the fuck up. He is trying to help increase your knowledge and you are more awake than most and I will certainly give you that.

Regardless of your feelings about Kennedy and his shortcomings? He did come to the realization that the nation was up to it's neck in shit and wanted to try and "right the ship". Unfortunately, he underestimated his opponent and trust me when I say this...what we are facing is worse than you could possibly imagine.

yeah the fact he is more awake than most people I give him credit for that much at least.He either has a hard time admiitting when he has been taken to the cleaners and gotten an ass beating or JFK must have done a wrong to a close friend of his or something very close to that nature the fact that he cant come to grips that I OWNED his ass taken him to school that JFK was going to pull out of vietnam by 1965 and he is afraid to look at the documents that he was pulling us out gradually.:D

thanks for the tidbit about how kennedy stopped giving aide to spellman,I forgot about that.:thup: all makes perfect sense though the fact he was the last president to stand up to Israel and cut off aide to them.

well the fact he is awake more than most people here as you said,maybe thereactually is hope for him that he will actually get over his anger he has towards him someday for not doing a favor to a friend of his to actually do research on vietnam someday as David Kaiser has.:D

for teh ignorant sheep after all these years to say kennedy was not going to pull out of vietnam and LBJ was just continuing his policys,they obviously have done no research into vietnam other than what the PBS and their corrupt school systems taught them.:cuckoo:

thats as ignorant as saying the warren commission was correct,that oswald was the lone assassina,there was no conspiracy,and the CIA had nothing to do with it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He is either more awake than most,or a very very clever shill like alex jones and part of the controlled opposition which I highly suspect is the case.the CIA has plants like him everywhere who pretend to be FOR us but are really working for them which appears to be the case of him.

Last edited:
i will have to pat myself on the back ...........

That's all your currently good for. JFK devotee, Have a nice day.

JFK devotee? your REALLY grasping at straws knowing you cant counter pesky facts when you get your ass OWNED by me that he was going to pull out of vietnam.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

you cant stand toe to toe with me in this debate.with the help of dale and scholar david kaiser as well, I OWNED your ass.time to give out the crying towel to john to cry in defeat after i took you to school.:itsok:

Last edited:
Anyone claiming they "know" what JFK would have done regarding Vietnam in a second term is a liar. Just a liar. Cause no human can "know" what he would have done in a second term NO MATTER what he said prior to being shot. And note that such as La Ram Fan have agreed JFK was a liar. I don't doubt JFK would have loved to withdraw "with honor" .... but withdrawal "with honor" was not available. JFK knew the same crowd that condemned those who "lost China" would have conndemned him for "losing Vietnam"

JFK (and his Roman Catholic cult) greatly contributed to getting the nation "up to it's neck in shit" ....

(such as the "shit" of "Cardinal Spellman's War" )

and that would be far more obvious today if JFK had not had the good fortune to get shot.
e po
Since the war in Vietnam was going badly, JFK became a danger to Vatican interest. JFK became more valuable to the Vatican as a dead martyr.

You don't know what I "imagine" we face today. You don't know what I expect is soon to come.

Hint as to what is soon to come: Combine the Vatican prediction embodied in the FAZZINI sculpture with the end of the current world order.

The war in Vietnam was going badly when JFK was president? Are you fucking kidding me? Full fledged involvement of U.S troops didn't happen until the Gulf Of Tonkin false flag event that happened under LBJ. JFK wanted to make a truce with the USSR that was being propped up, funded and made to seem like a credible threat by the Federal Reserve bankers via the Vatican and all just to pad the pockets of the elites. By issuing silver backed certificates, JFK bypassed the Fed, by shutting down this manufactured conflict in Vietnam, he would have hit the military industrial complex in the face. By ripping up the CIA ran by jesuits, he would have gotten rid of the Nazi faction that was allowed to come in under "Operation Paperclip" whose backgrounds were scrubbed and by use of the Vatican ratlines to get here. He pissed of the mafia because his brother was going after them and the fact that Cuba, a big time money maker in the areas of human trafficking, drugs and gambling was a territory that they lost. Big oil lost their phony "Oil depletion allowance" tax write off that would have cost them around 1 percent of their total profits AND BTW, oil is the second most prevalent fluid on earth with water being the first and is an abiotic result of the earth's crust and regenerates but we had to believe that oil was a "finite resource" which is total bullshit because the powers that be are lying sacks of shit.

I don't "worship" anyone except Jesus Christ but JFK did indeed try to help the people. The stories of his lurid affairs and his alleged "going soft on communism" was packaged to make those that had even the slightest doubt about the official story that perhaps it was best if the CIA took him out. All we have been sold and told is a bunch of fucking lies, propaganda on the TV.....and the band plays on. No, JFK wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but the one and only man that was had three wise men bearing gifts that showed up on camels. You have a lot to learn. Go back and re-read what LA RAM posted...the guy knows of what he speaks and I can vouch for everything he posted because I have done my due diligence....I do this ten to twelve hours a day. If I am not writing, I am digesting information even when I am at work.

Forum List

Back