The REAL Difference Between Blacks and Whites

It is the rate of single motherhood among both populations:

A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after
controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and
white crime rates disappeared.
Ann Coulter On Single Mothers: The Statistics From Guilty | Right Wing News

I challange anyone to find an article where white men mug a man of the cloth.

Reverend Marvin Winans Attacked at Gas Station | JD Journal

Since 9-11, more people have died in Detroit than in Afganistan.

Its a war zone. This is what happens when you give tax cuts to the rich and cut social services. This is what happens when you send jobs overseas. This is what happens when we let illegal employers hire illegal immigrants. Enough is enough!

It is the rate of single motherhood among both populations:

A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after
controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and
white crime rates disappeared.
Ann Coulter On Single Mothers: The Statistics From Guilty | Right Wing News

I challange anyone to find an article where white men mug a man of the cloth.

Reverend Marvin Winans Attacked at Gas Station | JD Journal

Since 9-11, more people have died in Detroit than in Afganistan.

Its a war zone. This is what happens when you give tax cuts to the rich and cut social services. This is what happens when you send jobs overseas. This is what happens when we let illegal employers hire illegal immigrants. Enough is enough!

Are you friken stupid? You're not from Detroit thats for sure. Social Services?:cuckoo: these are street thugs....idiot
Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee said a police taskforce was actively searching for the suspects. Two people were being questioned -- a 20-year-old and 17-year-old suspect.

Police sources say detectives believe the third suspect is the man who initiated the assault on Winans. They say he punched the pastor. Sources also say all three suspects may be members of a gang called the "Linwood Boys."

An investigation lead police to a home on Tyler Street where Winans' car keys were found. Sources say his wallet and briefcase were found in the car. The Infiniti was left behind an abandoned home on Dexter Avenue.

Detroit police have 3rd suspect in Pastor Marvin Winans' carjacking | news - Home

This is what happens when you give tax cuts to the rich and cut social services.

So what you're saying is either we hand over our hard earned money to the poor people in Detroit...or they'll kill each other.

That's a tough one.

You see, I have confidence in my fellow man to thrive when unimpeded by the burden of dependence.

Forum List

Back