The Real Conservative Party Today?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Operation Leper: Talk about not being able to deal with differences from your own point of view.

Michelle Malkin nails it: (Let's hate those who don't agree.)

Sarah Palin worked her heart out. She energized tens of thousands to come out who would have otherwise stayed home. She touched countless families. I didn’t agree with everything she said on the campaign trail. But two fundamental conservative stands she took mattered greatly to me: She vigorously defended the Second Amendment and the sanctity of life more eloquently in practice than any of the educated conservative aristocracy.

And she did it all with a tirelessness and infectious optimism that defied the shameless, bottomless attempts by elites in both parties to bring her and her family down.

Shame on the smearers who don’t have the balls to show their faces.

Thank you, Sarah Palin. Thank you for stepping up the plate and serving your country.

So, instead of complaining for the next four years, Redstate is gonna do something about this gossip mongering:

We’re tracking down all the people from the McCain campaign now whispering smears against Governor Palin to Carl Cameron and others. Michelle Malkin has the details.

We intend to constantly remind the base about these people, monitor who they are working for, and, when 2012 rolls around, see which candidates hire them. Naturally then, you’ll see us go to war against those candidates.

It is our expressed intention to make these few people political lepers.

They’ll just have to be stuck at CBS with Katie’s failed ratings.

So much for Country First.

Sign me up for Operation Leper!

Sierra Faith Blog Archive Operation Leper

So, instead of complaining for the next four years, Redstate is gonna do something about this gossip mongering:

We’re tracking down all the people from the McCain campaign now whispering smears against Governor Palin to Carl Cameron and others. Michelle Malkin has the details.

Don't these people have jobs, kids, and spouses? Or, even hobbies?

Michelle is one those on the right who wants to divide this country by hate lines.

Pathetic little person just like Rush.

Can't have an opinion without putting someone else down.

Michelle is one those on the right who wants to divide this country by hate lines.
Wrong. Michelle is merely trying to find out who is spreading the rumors about Gov. Palin and deal with them. The same goes on in the Democrat party you know. Look what happened to Sen. Lieberman, oh excuse me, LIEberman right?
Look rayboy, I know you don't like Sarah Palin but a person with a degree in Journalism knows that Africa is a continent. It's obviously a smear.
Do you believe that Sen Clinton is a Lesbian or would you consider that a smear? Yeah, I thought you'd agree.

Look rayboy, I know you don't like Sarah Palin but a person with a degree in Journalism knows that Africa is a continent. It's obviously a smear.

After her performance on the tube, it could well be true. You don't know that it is a smear anymore than I know it isn't. She couldn't recall the Supreme Court Decision on Exon Valdez that she had disagreed with 6 months earlier.
Do you believe that Sen Clinton is a Lesbian or would you consider that a smear? Yeah, I thought you'd agree.

No I don't agree. Comparing her lack of knowledge to saying Hillary is a lesbian is not a logical argument at all. Please, if you are a scientist try to deal more in facts.
bb

Pot meet kettle, dipshit. Like you haven't spewed your share around here.

Pot meet kettle, dipshit. Like you haven't spewed your share around here.

Well said... It's typical of these fools. They're entire ideology is FOUNDED upon ACTUAL HATE. They stand for absolutely NOTHING, BUT HATE. And they always start every cycle where they stumble into power with the same baseless diatribes, assessing their opposition as being hateful, for having opposed them and vowing to promote unity, just before they shut the opposition out.

They're idiots.

Publius and Cactus, you are both full of shit.

Where have I ever preached hate on these threads.

Publius, you of all people with your irrational rants and total hate for the left are a fucking hypocrit.

I have attacked Bush and his policies because they suck and have fucked our country. Show me one place where I said I hate him or the right.

Malkin makes money off dividing this country along hate lines just like Rush does. I don't agree with that on either side of the radio.

Sorry if she's your spokesperson, she isn't mine.

Publius, you of all people with your irrational rants and total hate for the left are a fucking hypocrit.

I have attacked Bush and his policies because they suck and have fucked our country. Show me one place where I said I hate him or the right.

Malkin makes money off dividing this country along hate lines just like Rush does. I don't agree with that on either side of the radio.

Sorry if she's your spokesperson, she isn't mine.

So lets get you ON record as opposing Franken, After all he ran Air America and they preached a LOT of HATE for the Conservatives and the Republicans. And we have to assume you oppose Murtha, after all he used his own Marine Brothers to preach hate and divisiveness against Bush. He threw them under the Bus and has yet to apologize for the out right LIES he told all , in his own words, to get back at Bush.

You must have a problem with Senator Byrd as well, I mean he was an active practicing member of the KKK and PROUD of it.

Come on lets get you on record on these guys.

Michelle Malkin is right (and also Right... Get it? hehe). The GOP is replete with Neoconservative trash who have been subverting true conservativism for years. It's time to find out who they are and send them to the Democrat Party since they mostly resemble LBJ.

Redstate for lack of a better adjective is a fascist site and a fascist thought as America is obviously not red alone. They censor anyone who has an opinion different from their own and do not consider country but rather ideology. But this outing of those who criticize Palin is indicative of the failure of conservative governance and responsibility. Conservatism has failed, it had to fail it had no ideas. Redstate is killing their own because they can't look in the mirror and see that the problem is them.

RedState: Operation Leper

Michelle Malkin is right (and also Right... Get it? hehe). The GOP is replete with Neoconservative trash who have been subverting true conservativism for years. It's time to find out who they are and send them to the Democrat Party since they mostly resemble LBJ.

You mean send them BACK to the Democrat Party. That's where they came from anyway.

ROFLMNAO... Well one doesn't have to go too far to find THAT! ( As a world class underacheiver, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW EASY THESE IDIOTS MAKE IT)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/63794-the-real-conservative-party-today.html#post887288

Is it me, or is there at least a tinge of hate in that hyperbole? Notice the total void of reasoning beyond the emotion vested in little more than:

Main Entry:1hate
Pronunciation:*h*t
Function:noun
Usage:eek:ften attributive
Etymology:Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek k*dos care
Date:before 12th century

1 a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b : extreme dislike or antipathy : LOATHING

I have attacked Bush and his policies because they suck and have fucked our country.
Huh... that looks familiar... notice that she's based her feelings on that most lucid of all leftist basis... "IT SUCKS AND THEREFORE IT FUCKS!" Brilliance like this is so rare outside of the sand box of any kindergarden...

Show me one place where I said I hate him or the right.

ROFLMNAO... now notice how the Pogue has framed this farce? She's now demanding that for her screed to be hate, she has to 'say she hates it'... CLASSIC dissembly...

Ahh... so Malkin earns a living off of her opinion, therefore that opinion is somehow less valid... recognize that this imbecile has based his ENTIRE ARGUMENT HERE ON THE FALLACIOUS BASIS THAT MALKIN'S OPINION IS INVALID BECAUSE OF TWO REASONS:

1st: She profits from the sale of that opinion and...
2nd: IT STANDS AT ODDS WITH THE IDEOLOGICLA LEFT AND THIS POGUE!

ROFLMNAO... SWEET MOTHER THAT IS PRECIOUS!

Hey retired, I was at my grand daughters soccer game. I have a life beyond these boards. Trust me I will never run from an argument with you even if you won't accept the facts.

Murtha was wrong. I said it before. You just read what you fucking want to.

I never listended to Franken on Air America, so I can't say if he preached hate like malkin and rush, but I doubt it.

Byrd was a teen ager in West Virginia when he was in the Klan. I have never heard him say currently that he was proud of it.

Publius, I didn't even read your crap. Been there done that. Screw it. I have never seen such an angry person.:confused:

Col Mustard. Wow you must take ginkgo pills to be so fucking clever.:lol:

Now if it['s okay I will cut the grass. I use all the bullshit from your side to fertilzie it and it's growing like crazy.:lol:

Hey retired, I was at my grand daughters soccer game. I have a life beyond these boards. Trust me I will never run from an argument with you even if you won't accept the facts.

Murtha was wrong. I said it before. You just read what you fucking want to.

I never listended to Franken on Air America, so I can't say if he preached hate like malkin and rush, but I doubt it.

Byrd was a teen ager in West Virginia when he was in the Klan. I have never heard him say currently that he was proud of it.

Publius, I didn't even read your crap. Been there done that. Screw it. I have never seen such an angry person.:confused:

Col Mustard. Wow you must take ginkgo pills to be so fucking clever.:lol:

Now if it['s okay I will cut the grass. I use all the bullshit from your side to fertilzie it and it's growing like crazy.:lol:

ROFLMNAO... You're such a loser... But then that is the nature of the Pogue.

All we end up with is more of the same from these idiots; they come with a 'feeling' on this or that and when it's throughly discredited, exposing them as a fool in the extreme, they run to deny they were ever associated with it...

'Murtha was wrong,' NO SHIT! Murtha was wrong... but Murtha remains a leftist, JUST EXACTLY LIKE YOU... and his position on the war on terror and the campaign in Iraq within that war is PRECISELY THE SAME AS YOU!...

We should note that this dumbass vaguely refers to Murtha as being wrong... but she can't bring herself to say exactly why Murtha was wrong; and there's a good reason for that; she doesn't really beleive Murtha was wrong...

Pogue... What EXACTLY was Murtha wrong about?

Pogue (as in "rear-echelon pogue") is an offensive military slang term used by U.S. Army soldiers holding the 11B infantry MOS or occasionally other combat arms soldiers as well as U.S. Marines to describe non-infantry, non-combat soldiers, staff, and other rear-echelon or support units.[1] A related term is the acronym REMF, or "rear-echelon mother fucker".

The term may be derived from a Tagalog word meaning "prostitute". Originally, the term was a sexual insult, as "pogue" was slang for a young male who submitted to sexual advances.[citation needed] This lead to the related term "pogey bait", meaning candy or sweets. It has been used in the United States Navy and Marine Corps since before World War II, entering Army usage around the time of the Vietnam War.[2]

Due to having lost contact with its linguistic source, the modern military vernacular has turned "pogue" into a retronym/backronym. "Pogue" is now described as the pronunciation of the acronym POG, or Person Other than Grunt.[2]

This term has generally been replaced by the word Fobbit which refers to non-combat arms soldiers who never leave their Forward Operating Base.

Pogue is also a derogatory term for an Irish person. In the Irish language, pogue (spelt póg) means "kiss". Perhaps the most well-known phrase in Irish is "póg mo thóin", which means "kiss my ass." The term pogue is not usually considered very offensive when used by morons, idiots, right wing posers and other MFers in general.
:razz:

Publius Infinitum said:
... Pogue... What EXACTLY was Murtha wrong about?

Pogue (as in "rear-echelon pogue") is an offensive military slang term used by U.S. Army soldiers holding the 11B infantry MOS or occasionally other combat arms soldiers as well as U.S. Marines to describe non-infantry, non-combat soldiers, staff, and other rear-echelon or support units.[1] A related term is the acronym REMF, or "rear-echelon mother fucker".

The term may be derived from a Tagalog word meaning "prostitute". Originally, the term was a sexual insult, as "pogue" was slang for a young male who submitted to sexual advances.[citation needed] This lead to the related term "pogey bait", meaning candy or sweets. It has been used in the United States Navy and Marine Corps since before World War II, entering Army usage around the time of the Vietnam War.[2]

Due to having lost contact with its linguistic source, the modern military vernacular has turned "pogue" into a retronym/backronym. "Pogue" is now described as the pronunciation of the acronym POG, or Person Other than Grunt.[2]

This term has generally been replaced by the word Fobbit which refers to non-combat arms soldiers who never leave their Forward Operating Base.

Pogue is also a derogatory term for an Irish person. In the Irish language, pogue (spelt póg) means "kiss". Perhaps the most well-known phrase in Irish is "póg mo thóin", which means "kiss my ass." The term pogue is not usually considered very offensive when used by morons, idiots, right wing posers and other MFers in general.

Yeah, when pogues use it, it does lose its sting. Pogue is a term used by the real genuine article, when referring to those that pretend to be something they're not... Like internet losers that pretend they were an officer of Marines, while they espouse the propaganda of the feminized left. Ya see Pogue, those are two parallel lines which will never intersect. There are precisely ZERO leftist Marines.

Now again POGUE: WHAT EXACTLY WAS MURTHA WRONG ABOUT?

So wonderful to see these hateful conservatives busy hating each other. Maybe the real conservatives, the Eisenhower conservatives, will have a chance to take the Republican Party back again.

Forum List

Back