The Real Climate Change and going "green"

You mind explaining why you are arguing for AGW one second particularly in this thread, and then arguing against it at the same time? Its just retarded....
I wasn't doing any such thing, stupid fuck. Please feel free to quote me where you saw that.

I'll wait.

Okay you insulting little shmuck, WTH is your issue? Seriously you have been a rude little twerp first calling me wrong then the other guy. Do you have a point to make
I made the point. You started your OP with a false premise. Not my fault you're filling your diapers and getting all butthurt that I pointed it out.

It's also not my fault you're too slow on the uptake to realize you're dealing with one of the chief AGW skeptics on the board.

I identify false premises when I see them, from whoever does them, no matter their stripe, political leanings or what side of any cause they're on.

Your argument here is weak from your very first sentence. That's just the truth.

I wasn't doing any such thing, stupid fuck. Please feel free to quote me where you saw that.

I'll wait.

Okay you insulting little shmuck, WTH is your issue? Seriously you have been a rude little twerp first calling me wrong then the other guy. Do you have a point to make
I made the point. You started your OP with a false premise. Not my fault you're filling your diapers and getting all butthurt that I pointed it out.

It's also not my fault you're too slow on the uptake to realize you're dealing with one of the chief AGW skeptics on the board.

I identify false premises when I see them, from whoever does them, no matter their stripe, political leanings or what side of any cause they're on.

Your argument here is weak from your very first sentence. That's just the truth.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
I get it now....

Its a case of you and your ego....:lol:

Well Mr. chief AGW denier, I felt like posting about this subject today, and tomorrow I may do it again. And since you don't run this place, I get to... Don't worry lil fella just post your own denier thread and outshine MR. Chief.....:lol:

Dude whatever your issue is, get over it. You haven't made a coherent point here yet, so until you do and stop being a deliberate douchebag, you are just a child who felt like he was made a fool of by a new guy.... :lol: Too funny!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
I get it now....

Well Mr. chief AGW denier, I felt like posting about this subject today, and tomorrow I may do it again. And since you don't run this place, I get to... Don't worry lil fella just post your own denier thread and outshine MR. Chief.....:lol:

Dude whatever your issue is, get over it. You haven't made a coherent point here yet, so until you do and stop being a deliberate douchebag, you are just a child who felt like he was made a fool of by a new guy.... :lol: Too funny!
You are really a dumbass.

You cannot get over the fact that your argument starts with a false premise, then degrades from there. You also don't even want to address the false premise, apparently because you can't or won't read replies.

So once again, here's the false premise:
The "green" movement has been hijacked
WRONG.

Your opening statement is untrue. Nothing's been "hijacked." In order to believe that, one must first believe the environmental movement had good intentions originally. It did not.

It's never been about the environment. It's always been about control, anti-capitalism and redistribution of wealth on a global scale. Because it's just not "fair" that Americans have such a cushy and luxurious life compared to most other countries, and something must be done. Social Justice.

So they started with the fake emotional hooks, indian chief actors crying on television and etc, and continued on from there.

There's been no "hijacking," only evolution of the same exact thing they started with.

"Rain follows the plow" was the first climatology gaffe, followed by the "new ice age" and on and on. And from the start, it's all been about molding the data to get a desired, predetermined result.

That's not a hijack, it's called fraud and that's really what Al Gore is all about. He's just a Jonny-come-lately who's making billions off the scam, he didn't "hijack" it.

See?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
I get it now....

You cannot get over the fact that your argument starts with a false premise, then degrades from there. You also don't even want to address the false premise, apparently because you can't or won't read replies.

WRONG.

Your opening statement is untrue. Nothing's been "hijacked." In order to believe that, one must first believe the environmental movement had good intentions originally. It did not.

It's never been about the environment. It's always been about control, anti-capitalism and redistribution of wealth on a global scale. Because it's just not "fair" that Americans have such a cushy and luxurious life compared to most other countries, and something must be done. Social Justice.

So they started with the fake emotional hooks, indian chief actors crying on television and etc, and continued on from there.

There's been no "hijacking," only evolution of the same exact thing they started with.

"Rain follows the plow" was the first climatology gaffe, followed by the "new ice age" and on and on. And from the start, it's all been about molding the data to get a desired, predetermined result.

That's not a hijack, it's called fraud and that's really what Al Gore is all about. He's just a Jonny-come-lately who's making billions off the scam, he didn't "hijack" it.

See?

Look, I understand what you are saying, but there is a difference between what you can believe and what you can back up with evidence.... Follow me?

I can easily believe that all you say is indeed correct, but how much of it can I back up with any evidence? However, the fact these men hijacked a belief system and ideology of a growing counter culture who believed they were in fact real, I can give a good deal of evidence on. So I pick my battles and I go for it....

You should think of a direction you can follow and do so. What you are doing will look like flailing to most people. You really didn't sound coherent because it was direction less and had no real point of attack. You seemed to despise my OP, and the arguments against it at the same time not really clarifying your own point beyond vague interpretive statements that to every one else appeared in the least random and unguided.

I hope you can see my point here.... Now can you try not starting out with a one line response that I am wrong next time? Might help the rest of us to understand where you are coming from next time...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
I get it now....

WRONG.

See?
However, the fact these men hijacked a belief system and ideology of a growing counter culture who believed they were in fact real, I can give a good deal of evidence on.
So do so. Since it is your charge, your accusation, back it up. Show evidence of the hijacking. But first see, you have to show some evidence that there was ever a noble part of this, ever any good intentions, to show the difference between then and now.

Maybe "hijack" isn't even the word you want to use. "Usurp" might be better.

You should think of a direction you can follow and do so. What you are doing will look like flailing to most people. You really didn't sound coherent because it was direction less and had no real point of attack. You seemed to despise my OP, and the arguments against it at the same time not really clarifying your own point beyond vague interpretive statements that to every one else appeared in the least random and unguided.
Judging from the reputation comments and the private messages I have received on this, you're quite wrong.

What happened was, you thought you were under attack -- which you were not -- and blind-mindedly failed to listen to what was actually being said. You actually even thought I was pro-AGW.

The argument against your false premise was concise and well presented. But keep in mind, that was only on the FIRST idea of the OP, the first sentence, not the entire bit.

I hope you can see my point here.... Now can you try not starting out with a one line response that I am wrong next time? Might help the rest of us to understand where you are coming from next time...
The one-line response is a prompt, to most people. Most people would then say, "wrong how?" and there would be a conversation. Most people would understand that only the QUOTED part of the OP was being addressed. Most people would not be so thin-skinned.

So once again, here's the false premise:WRONG.

See?
However, the fact these men hijacked a belief system and ideology of a growing counter culture who believed they were in fact real, I can give a good deal of evidence on.
So do so. Since it is your charge, your accusation, back it up. Show evidence of the hijacking. But first see, you have to show some evidence that there was ever a noble part of this, ever any good intentions, to show the difference between then and now.

Look, I am going to try once more to reach you then I am done wasting my time..... Because frankly I think you just want to argue over anything you can find....

First and foremost, I posted evidence and linked to evidence to back the claims I made in the OP. I made a claim and gave reliable evidence to back that claim.

YOU came in and did what exactly? YOU came in and called it wrong... Thats it... No evidence, no real substantive argument or any compelling reason other than you telling me I am wrong...

So my evidence is there, where is yours? Do you have any?

ALL you did, and I do mean ALL you did was to insult me, tell me I am wrong and then give some vague and interpretive reason for it. You tell me its wrong to claim it was hijacked because it was never really true anyway. Well where is YOUR evidence to this? I provided evidence to back my claims, yet from you we have seen nothing but your incessant badgering and attempts to argue with both sides of this topic.

To me you look like an idiotic artistic type trying to play some kind of deep expressionist part. Well azzhole I am not amused and I do not respond well to insults, nay-saying, childish fits and demands or the vague meanderings of some wanna-be artistic expressionist with a point he chooses to impart in tiny bits of nonsense....

Now IF you have a real point to make then by all means make it and bring some evidence to this. If not, and you are just some idiot trying to look "deep" and play the brooding misunderstood genius, (like I think you are) then go find a canvas to express your lame azz with somewhere...

Last edited:

First and foremost, I posted evidence and linked to evidence to back the claims I made in the OP. I made a claim and gave reliable evidence to back that claim.
You posted NO evidence of any "hijacking."

You operate from a faulty belief that there was once some good intentions, some noble intentions, in the enviro-nazi movement. That's a fatal flaw in any argument you want to make from that point on. Because there never were any.

It's never been about anything other than control, "social justice," and redistribution of wealth on a global scale.

That's what you can't seem to get through your thick head.

The one-line response is a prompt, to most people. Most people would then say, "wrong how?" and there would be a conversation. Most people would understand that only the QUOTED part of the OP was being addressed. Most people would not be so thin-skinned.

Your first post to me here.... http://www.usmessageboard.com/2151664-post7.html

You said:

now what does that mean? Well hard to say other than the fact you disagree with my OP. No explanation, or reason just a statement that it is untrue...

Now I didn't respond to that post because, well I didn't know what you meant and knew that to speculate or assume based on one word was ignorant... I posted two other responses to other people after that completely disregarding your one word post..... Follow me so far?

You then responded to my post TO SOMEONE ELSE with this...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2151791-post13.html

And it starts out false and goes from there, as I pointed out.

Now that was the second vague and interpretive response from you at this point, and after I responded to another poster I responded back to you.

At this time you had been arguing with konrad over his lack of using the quote feature. http://www.usmessageboard.com/2151802-post16.html

My response to you was... http://www.usmessageboard.com/2151807-post17.html

I wasn't aware you said anything but untrue..... Thats called nay-saying and any fool can pull that off.... Watch.... NO you didn't!

See how that works?

And given the posts you had given me to that point it was very much justified.... Following me still? I hope so....

Your next post to me was....
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2151849-post20.html

Now all see you're a idiot.

Notice you started out insulting me.... Yeah that was you man... From there I pointed a weird duality in you because you were arguing with the protagonists and the antagonists. You made this entire thing seem like you were unsure either what your point was or how to make it. Either way you didn't provide anything but your foul mouth to make the claim....

Frankly, I don't care what people tell you in private or what reputation comments you received on this azzhole, and the fact you would use it to try and make some case here is childish. Seriously man...

What is your real issue here? Did I get someones attention and make you jealous? Did I embarrass you somehow or something else I am not aware of? Because you seemed determined from the very start to be an argumentative little jerk no matter what i said or did.

Again YOU need to analyze your behavior here man....

You posted NO evidence of any "hijacking."

You operate from a faulty belief that there was once some good intentions, some noble intentions, in the enviro-nazi movement. That's a fatal flaw in any argument you want to make from that point on. Because there never were any.

It's never been about anything other than control, "social justice," and redistribution of wealth on a global scale.

That's what you can't seem to get through your thick head.

Dude, I just noticed that you negative rep'd me..... What a total and complete douchebag thing to do...

You little twerp, you come in here giving nothing but negative BS and insulting me and then have the unmitigated gall to neg rep me.... Wow, you get my vote for forum douchebag already and I only been here a few days...

Well azzhole I know what you are about now.. BTW, no need to worry buddy I am not a douchebag so I won't act like a child and neg rep you back.. Thats immature.. But you go right ahead and neg rep me to your hearts content, and show the forum how a spoiled child acts..... Good day douchebag, have fun with your brooding artist act.. What a child...:lol:

only in america can an agw nobel prize winner .... polute the environment with one hand....profit from agw with the other and save the world in the process.....and be forgive any conflict real or imagined....

only in america can an agw nobel prize winner .... polute the environment with one hand....profit from agw with the other and save the world in the process.....and be forgive any conflict real or imagined....

Amen brother! Only here....

Forum List

Back