The real battle isn't Dems and Repubs

how is limited use of government not Conservative?

The half of the republican partys platform that wins them elections is the social issues.

It has been all about keeping gay people down and saving fetuses at the expense of full grown women.

Its about filling the prisons with minor drug offenses and letting church and state merge.

Its all against your said beliefs.

The half of the republican partys platform that wins them elections is the social issues.

It has been all about keeping gay people down and saving fetuses at the expense of full grown women.

Its about filling the prisons with minor drug offenses and letting church and state merge.

Its all against your said beliefs.

So perhaps I'm more on the side of the Constitutionalist if you want to pinpoint me. These social issues should be States Rights not Federal Rules....
I'm ready to do away with the Depart of Education and the Department of, the FCC and the IRS.

Where do you put those that believe in the right to bear arms, don't want to kill babies, I don't care if your gay and married and Someone needs to build a big freaking fence on the boarders?

I need help, tell me what it is I am....because neighter Obama or McCain is my man. Though I feel the need to stop the Obama machine....

so perhaps I am Libertarian. Perhaps I am an American who is deathly afraid of my rights being taken away by those who want to be taken care of from cradle to grave.

Well I guess we are in agreement that you are a libertarian and I was right about it all along.

Now why dont you and all the others who feel America should take that path stop giving a failed party like the Republican party any more money or support and turn the Libertarian party into the second party?

Ill tell you why you dont.

The libertarian party is too extreme in its views to garner enough votes to be viable.

People who believe as you do will just have to accept the course of democracy.

Well I guess we are in agreement that you are a libertarian and I was right about it all along.

Now why dont you and all the others who feel America should take that path stop giving a failed party like the Republican party any more money or support and turn the Libertarian party into the second party?

Ill tell you why you dont.

The libertarian party is too extreme in its views to garner enough votes to be viable.

People who believe as you do will just have to accept the course of democracy.

Why should I have to accept the course of democracy in a Republic?

Forum List

Back