The Real Arnold Victim

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Further details have been revealed about Arnold Schwarzenegger's revelation that he fathered a love child with his family's housekeeper over 10-years-ago.

It is believed that Arnie's wife of 25-years, Maria Shriver treated the little boy the same as she treated her four kids with the actor, without knowing he was the love child of her husband. It has also been reported that Maria gave birth to the couple's son Christopher just 5-days before Mildred Baena gave birth to Arnie's alleged child (read about that here).

The Mirror reports that Maria would buy gifts for Mildred's son and would regularly ask his mother how he was getting on at school. If you missed it, check out how much the boy resembles Arnie here.

The paper claims that Maria told a friend: “I was made to look a total fool. Everyone knew but me.”

An insider revealed: “You can’t imagine Maria’s shock that somebody who had been with the family for 20 years, as well as her husband, had kept this secret from her.

“It felt like everyone was keeping her in the dark. The fact she kept a keen interest in this boy, gave him presents and inquired after his welfare was even more of a bitter pill. It was like he was one of the family."

Maria Shriver Treated Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Like Her Own - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

So, it seems that this 14-year old child was regularly in the Schwarzenegger home...a fatherless, second-class 'visitor'...unable to have the love, embraces, kisses that every child deserves from a father, the real inheritance, the one that provides support and security and tells that human being that he is wanted by those who gave him life.

And this is what Arnold sacrificed to purchase his political career.

This is evil incarnate.
An 'inner circle' awaits Arnold.

This is pretty much a situation that is as old as mankind.

The fact that Arnold is the one who went public tells me he chafed not being able to acknowledge the child and wants to make it good.

I feel sorry for Maria, that's too bad. She has a lot of money to cushion the pain.

I thought it was funny.

If that's the most insensitive thing you've ever heard, you have lead a very protected life.

facial_tissue_box2.jpg

"Further details have been revealed about Arnold Schwarzenegger's revelation that he fathered a love child with his family's housekeeper over 10-years-ago.

It is believed that Arnie's wife of 25-years, Maria Shriver treated the little boy the same as she treated her four kids with the actor, without knowing he was the love child of her husband. It has also been reported that Maria gave birth to the couple's son Christopher just 5-days before Mildred Baena gave birth to Arnie's alleged child (read about that here).

The Mirror reports that Maria would buy gifts for Mildred's son and would regularly ask his mother how he was getting on at school. If you missed it, check out how much the boy resembles Arnie here.

The paper claims that Maria told a friend: “I was made to look a total fool. Everyone knew but me.”

An insider revealed: “You can’t imagine Maria’s shock that somebody who had been with the family for 20 years, as well as her husband, had kept this secret from her.

“It felt like everyone was keeping her in the dark. The fact she kept a keen interest in this boy, gave him presents and inquired after his welfare was even more of a bitter pill. It was like he was one of the family."

Maria Shriver Treated Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Like Her Own - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

So, it seems that this 14-year old child was regularly in the Schwarzenegger home...a fatherless, second-class 'visitor'...unable to have the love, embraces, kisses that every child deserves from a father, the real inheritance, the one that provides support and security and tells that human being that he is wanted by those who gave him life.

This is evil incarnate.

At least he didn't pay her to abort the baby. But how he thought he could 'hide' it all those years is beyond me~

He's going back to acting I've heard, but he's been 'acting' all his life it seems.............

I just don't equate this with *EVIL INCARNATE*, lol.

Yeah,lies are bad. But at least he gave the child money, et al....not excusing his behavior but I doubt the kid will 'want' for much the rest of his life. Maybe now the Spermanatior can be a real father to him too!

This is evil incarnate.

At least he didn't pay her to abort the baby. But how he thought he could 'hide' it all those years is beyond me~

He's going back to acting I've heard, but he's been 'acting' all his life it seems.............

One thing for sure is he won't be going back to bodybuilding :eusa_whistle:

This is evil incarnate.

I've been joking about this story since it broke, but you're right. This is very sad and wrong. WTH is wrong with Arnold Schwarzenegger???

Forum List

Back