The Real American soldier

R

Russlan1187

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...291&call_pageid=968332188854&col=968350060724

An article from the Toronto Star that shows that the abuse from Abu Gharaib prison was widespread and that coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell.

Based on Taguba's findings and on those of the Red Cross, here are some of the disturbing snapshots that we have yet to see ? pictures of hell in Iraq.

One naked detainee is forced to stand on a box with a sandbag on his head and with wires attached to his fingers, toes and penis to simulate electrical-shock torture.

A male military guard rapes a female detainee.

A guard smashes a chemical light and pours the phosphoric liquid on several detainees.

A detainee is beaten with a broom handle and a chair.

A detainee has his head slammed against a wall and his guard promptly stitches up the wound himself.

A hooded detainee is made to lie down on what is likely a running truck engine, burning him so badly he requires three months in hospital, extensive skin grafts over much of his body and the amputation of a finger.

A detainee is force-fed a baseball bat, which is then secured in place with a scarf.

Male detainees are forced to parade naked in public, with women's underwear wrapped over their heads.

Detainees are made to sit for hours in direct sunlight in 50-degree temperatures or forced to remain in awkward positions for hours at a time.

Detainees are kept naked in solitary confinement without light for days at a time.

A 28-year-old detainee, married with two children, is beaten to death by his captors, and his death is officially attributed to cardio-respiratory arrest-asphyxia, cause unknown.

According to the Red Cross report, coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell

What the media is doing is criminal. they have all the photos. they are just trickling them out to milk this as long as they can. If they had any integrity, they would just release everything they had in one shot so we know the whole damn story. Instead they string people's outrage along adding another stoke to the fire when it starts to simmer out.

All the while, An american is decapitated and its second rate news.

I just joined the message board and haven't read most of the threads but I'm pretty sure that there isn't a post that shows how widespread and sadistic the treatment of innocent Iraqi civilians is by the American occupation.

Originally posted by Russlan1187
I just joined the message board and haven't read most of the threads but I'm pretty sure that there isn't a post that shows how widespread and sadistic the treatment of innocent Iraqi civilians is by the American occupation.

Were you there in Abu Gharab? Or are you here just to incite a flame war? Read some of the threads before you feign "but I'm pretty sure that there isn't a post that shows "

If you didn't bother to read the threads, and then post this crap it makes you a fucking troll, and I don't think anybody is in the mood for your shit today.

Detainees are made to sit for hours in direct sunlight in 50-degree temperatures or forced to remain in awkward positions for hours at a time.

:eek: The NERVE.

I wonder if I stroll on over to the thread on the beheaded American if I'd see a post from your showing your outrage at THAT act. For some reason, I highly doubt I'll find anything.

I'm surprised at the outrage expressed by some because of this incident. The late Mr. Berg made a decision to go to Iraq knowing that it was going to be a dangerous place. He knew the risks and decided to go anyway. Does the manner in which he was killed really matter?

Originally posted by insein
What the media is doing is criminal. they have all the photos. they are just trickling them out to milk this as long as they can. If they had any integrity, they would just release everything they had in one shot so we know the whole damn story. Instead they string people's outrage along adding another stoke to the fire when it starts to simmer out.

All the while, An american is decapitated and its second rate news.

I'm surprised at the outrage expressed by some because of this incident. The late Mr. Berg made a decision to go to Iraq knowing that it was going to be a dangerous place. He knew the risks and decided to go anyway. Does the manner in which he was killed really matter?

Your kidding right?

That's 50 degrees celsius which equates to 122 degrees fahrenheit. I should have added that to the post.

Russ, I'm making an attempt to back you up as a new poster so don't backstab me on this by inciting more shit and make ME ban you, k? Take some more time, read some of the other threads and see how most people have already stated how they've reacted.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You know what? we heard this all before and we are well aware of what happened! we dont need some fucking idiot Canadian coming in here telling us our business! go back to another board if you just came here to act like a Imbecile!:mad:

huh?

:wtf:
Holy crap! Are you serious? By that same logic, the prisoners in Abu Gharaib all chose to act in a way that they knew would get them picked up by the US military, and so they are getting what they deserved as well. Or are the poor Iraqis the misunderstood innocents in all of this?!?

Uh.. yes it matters. I believe making one sit in an awkward position for hours at a time is just as bad as being beheaded. :rolleyes:

What you're basically saying is that, because Mr. Berg chose to stay in Iraq, it was his own fault? Wow.. I'm blown away by your compassion.

I'm actually sorry for opening this thread. I now feel dumber for just reading your garbage. I'll know better in the future.

Um, maybe you do need to be strung up. :p:

Yes, it matters quite a bit HOW he dies as well as THAT he died.
Would it matter if someone stabbed you to death 200 times and pissed and shit all over you as opposed to accidentally hitting you with their car?

And actually, if I remember correctly, I saw your first post verbatim elsewhere on the board. I'll have to dig for it. It does look familiar.

Thats it you fucking scumbag. Your comparing the slaughter of an innocent civilian whose only crime was that he went to iraq to help those people live a better life to people who are criminals.

There is NO PROOF that any of these people in those prisons are innocent. Only your article that says ALLEGEDLY 70 to 90% which is total bullshit.

Get the fuck outta here right now.

The difference between Mr. Berg and the Iraqi civilians is that the Iraqis had no choice in the matter. Mr. Berg could have stayed in America instead of going to Iraq. Where could the Iraqis go? Also, if you read my post you would see that most of the people detained by American soldiers are innocent.

Coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell.

The difference between Mr. Berg and the Iraqi civilians is that the Iraqis had no choice in the matter. Mr. Berg could have stayed in America instead of going to Iraq. Where could the Iraqis go? Also, if you read my post you would see that most of the people detained by American soldiers are innocent.

Coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell.

Please provide a link to a reputable source for your claim, if you want any hope of being taken seriously. And by the way, you'll notice that not every native of Iraq has been imprisoned - only the ones the military has an interest in. I'm sure that there was a good reason for each and every one of them to be arrested, your claims to the contrary.

Forum List

Back