The Reagan Revolution is a gov't policy

Not an impeachment in sight.

Yep, I seem to recall the neocon GOP candidates in the recent elections yammering about impeachment procedings against Obama.....since they've gotten a good chunk of what they wanted, it'll be interesting to watch if they'll go through with it.

I'm not on board with every accusation and assertion of the 'Screwed Again' site...but Obama's tactics are turning out into what an old poster BlackAsCoal called "the greatest mind fuck perpetraited on the American population". Let's hope not, because the GOPers are still on Shrub legacy/PNAC agenda mode.

Yep, I seem to recall the neocon GOP candidates in the recent elections yammering about impeachment procedings against Obama.....since they've gotten a good chunk of what they wanted, it'll be interesting to watch if they'll go through with it.

I'm not on board with every accusation and assertion of the 'Screwed Again' site...but Obama's tactics are turning out into what an old poster BlackAsCoal called "the greatest mind fuck perpetraited on the American population". Let's hope not, because the GOPers are still on Shrub legacy/PNAC agenda mode.

They are going to go through with it..or investigate like crazy. Count on it.

They are going to go through with it..or investigate like crazy. Count on it.

Which would be a fantastic waste of the taxpayers money and eventually stall gov't to a near Gingrich level (again). To date, the GOPers have not been very specific about what they would impeach the President for.

Forum List

Back