The reaction of Conservatives will tell the tale of the election.

Who would have thought, a week ago that the Republicans would have a solid nominee and the Democrats would be fractured and in disarray?

Sanders trouncing hillary is a shaker.

Disarray? Trouncing?
Clinton still has a 300+ delegate lead.

No. Trump needs to tell us conservatives what he is going to do for us if elected. None of this 'we need to block clinton' shit either, what is HE going to do for conservatives if he gets elected? He needs to convince us that he is worthy of our vote because to most of us, he's just another liberal in R clothing. I owe Trump nothing. If he wants our vote he damn well better listen to us and hear us and give us reason to vote for him.

applausetelevisionbritney-spearsx-factor.gif

Totally with you.

However I'm not going to be surprised if Dump does what every republicrat moderturd has done since Reagan.

Appeal to the concerns of conservatives with a lot of rhetoric during the primaries until they win, then go all squishy after the convention.

You watch Dump twist and contort himself when Hitlery points out:

The World's Richest professional clown said:
I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.

Or the time Dump said he was a democrook.

Or when Dump said he was for an assault weapons ban:

the world's richest professional clown said:
“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”

Of course he says he "evolved" on the issue. Kinda like the meat puppet faggot lighting up the whitehouse in a rainbow after getting elected as a guy who opposed butt pirate weddings.

The only thing positive about Dump is that he isn't Hitlery, but that's kinda like being happy to vote for Mussolini.

Forum List

Back