The Rat Patrol Lives!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2369403E00000578-2845668-image-65_1416692608398.jpg

SAS bike squads doing a job on ISIL scumbags in Iraq – and who knows wherever else.

I don't know if anyone remembers the tv show but it seems this is exactly what British special operations squads are doing in territory controlled by ISIL.

Of course, the Daily Mail ought to get blasted for reporting this story as it will only put those men in the bullseye. But, as usual, journalists and their thrill headline seeking journals care for nothing but making $$$$$.

Read the story @ SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map Daily Mail Online

You're right about the media. Only profit matters. They dont give a fuck who they smear, how inaccurate their twist on it is. They only want outrage, shock and headlines. If they endanger soldiers or law enforcement along the way...they dont care. They need automobile dealerships to buy advertising space.

The Rat Patrol............what a great TV Series.:rock::rock:

Would be so cool for a future show on these guys............sIcK........kick-ass!!:tank:
Yup. I remember it well.

Good show and I sure hope the SAS and our SF guys take it to ISIL. They only know how to kill the defenseless.

Forum List

Back