The Rapture

I believe that God is perfect and therefore He/She/They do not suffer from bouts of wrath.

Whenever Moses was talking about wrath in the Tenakh he was just trying to scare his 600 000 Hebrews into line.

I bet that the people in Noah's time said something similar, like "It's never going to rain on us and cause a flood. He's just saying that, to scare us into believing in his God." :)
Noah is a short story that Moses adopted from the Epic Of Gilgamesh.

Moses was taught the Epic by his royal tutors in Egypt.

How are you so certain that the Hebrews oral traditions weren't used by the Samarians for theirs?
The Sumerians predate the abrahamic timeline of creation. So how would that be possible?

Do you realize that Abraham was Sumerian ?
Sumerians had many Gods, not just one Creator like Abraham believed.
God called him out of Ur.
Yes. That has nothing to do with sumerian theology outdating abrahamic theology though lol

I bet that the people in Noah's time said something similar, like "It's never going to rain on us and cause a flood. He's just saying that, to scare us into believing in his God." :)

How are you so certain that the Hebrews oral traditions weren't used by the Samarians for theirs?
The Sumerians predate the abrahamic timeline of creation. So how would that be possible?

Yes. That has nothing to do with sumerian theology outdating abrahamic theology though lol

The Hebrew calendar predates the Sumerian calendar.

Sumerian theology is almost 8K years old. Most Jewish traditions i have seen, start the day of creation around 4000BC or so. I forget the actual year.

Sumerian theology is almost 8K years old. Most Jewish traditions i have seen, start the day of creation around 4000BC or so. I forget the actual year.

The Sumerians civilization started around 5,500 so I don't know where you get 8,000.
Mesopotamian civilizations started around 10,000 B.C.

The Sumerians civilization started around 5,500 so I don't know where you get 8,000.
That would make it over 7500 years old, silly.

Hebrew calendar starts at 5,778
Sumerian civilization starts at 5,500

3761 BC, that is what is what i have read. The supposed year of creation of adam and eve. That would put us at 5779 years old though.

3761 BC, that is what is what i have read. The supposed year of creation of adam and eve. That would put us at 5779 years old though.

Mankind ,Neanderthals was before Adam creation of the Garden.
My point is that the one God started with Abraham.
When did multiple God's start?

yup.

yup.
probably should have kept on reading before agreeing with that :D
Of course, you are hacked out of your mind. The facts could ass fuck you and you would deny them.

that may be your point now, but that isnt what we were discussing.

yup.
Of course, you are hacked out of your mind. The facts could ass fuck you and you would deny them.

Nonsense. I can rest assured that whatever you say is not only poorly researched, but also un-proveable.

"
What is referred to as the “proto-literate” period of Sumerian writing spans ca. 3500 to 3000 BCE. In this period, records are purely logographic, with no linguistic or phonological content (Wikepedia, 2011). Because secular scholars give little or no weight to biblical sources, they just ignore the evidence from the Bible entirely.

"In truth, no one actually knows what the original language of man was. Because most philologists are heavily indoctrinated into the Darwinian worldview, they cannot accept the biblical revelation as being authentic. For this reason, these scholars reject the evidence concerning the origination of all language as revealed in Genesis chapter ten, e.g. the Tower of Babel, assigning it to mythical status.

"It is important to realize that the ancient Hebrew, the language of the Jewish people and the language of the Tanakh, is at least as old as ancient Sumerian. While secular scholars believe Hebrew developed along side of some other ancient languages and dialects, it does not mean that the ancient Hebrew came from, or was predated by, other languages. This is just one more example of a conclusion from a secular academic community driven by a Darwinian worldview. In fact, the patriarchs of Israel had Hebrew names. The names of Adam and Eve were derived from the Hebrew."

Does the Ancient Sumerian Language Predate the Flood? - Creation Studies Institute

Last edited:

yup.

Nonsense. I can rest assured that whatever you say is not only poorly researched, but also un-proveable.
Then prove me wrong, dipshit.

yup.

I don't need to, you haven't proven anything.

I know there is no proof of your nonsense, and plenty of evidence that you're full of shit.

yup.

I know there is no proof of your nonsense, and plenty of evidence that you're full of shit.
How typical.
Good day, loser.

How typical.
Good day, loser.

Yes, I typically expose blathering idiots.

Yes it is what we are discussing.
It's the heart of which came 1st and who took from whom.
Civilization was there way before the flood.

Yes it is what we are discussing.
It's the heart of which came 1st and who took from whom.
Civilization was there way before the flood.
No dear. I responded to this How are you so certain that the Hebrews oral traditions weren't used by the Samarians for theirs?
I was just saying i thought you had it backwards.

775816_orig.gif

So when’s the rapture happening? Anytime soon?

Forum List

Back