The Raptors Fans wasn't cheering that KD was hurt, they were excited because...

I did the same thing and cheered when

Joe montana was injured
Now, that's just fucked up.:71:

How many Giants fans cheered when LT ended Joe Theismann's career?

None

If that was a Superbowl and Joe was doing well I bet you NY fans would have cheered knowing their chances of winning just went up.

Anyways, I'm glad it was Canadians who cheered when Durant got hurt. Now we know they aren't as nice as we thought. They're just polite.

And it's funny because right before the game Jimmy Kimmel tried to get Raptor fans in TO to trash talk and they couldn't do it. Jimmy Kimmel on Twitter

This bit confirmed that Canadians are nice, or so I thought until I heard them booing an injured player. Totally classless.

But if it were my team playing Michael Jordan and he went down, I wouldn't be able to help being a little happy. I don't want him to have a career ending injury. Just until the series is over. LOL

It was in poor taste that the fans cheered when KD went down. They probably thought he just tweaked his calf and didn’t think it was an Achilles, but it was in poor taste nonetheless.

I will say this, nothing was worse than when Philly fans were cheering as Michael Irving was lying on the ground unconscious

It was in poor taste that the fans cheered when KD went down. They probably thought he just tweaked his calf and didn’t think it was an Achilles, but it was in poor taste nonetheless.

I will say this, nothing was worse than when Philly fans were cheering as Michael Irving was lying on the ground unconscious
I guess Philly has a Canada-like hockey-mentality also.

Classless display by the fans at the Raptor game. Most Canadians aren't classless and disgusting as fbj and sealy.

Classless display by the fans at the Raptor game. Most Canadians aren't classless and disgusting as fbj and sealy.
I have always thought Toronto is the center of Canadian left wing asinine behavior and this incident bears that out.
Too bad the fans don't have half the good sense that the Raptor ball players displayed after Durant went down.

with him OUT they have a better chance of winning their 1st NBA title. That shows how much respect they have for him and that he is a all time great because if he was a scrub it would be nothing to CHEER ABOUT

Joe montana was injured
Donovan Mcnabb
Randall Cunningham
You are an asshole

passionate fan

with him OUT they have a better chance of winning their 1st NBA title. That shows how much respect they have for him and that he is a all time great because if he was a scrub it would be nothing to CHEER ABOUT

Joe montana was injured
Donovan Mcnabb
Randall Cunningham
You are an asshole

passionate fan

That is what he said, you're an asshole.

Joe montana was injured
Donovan Mcnabb
Randall Cunningham
You are an asshole

passionate fan

Stop acting GAY

Joe montana was injured
Donovan Mcnabb
Randall Cunningham
You are an asshole

passionate fan

Stop acting GAY

Quit being a dumb shit asshole.

Forum List

Back