The rapid increase of Westerners racism against Asians

Nov 21, 2009
To any of you who still not know, Anime & Cosplay are one of the popular trends from Asia which have spread around the world where hundreds millions of peoples around the world are fans of it including Westerners. Cosplay websites such as cosplay.com and acparadise.com have at least 200000 westerners who Cosplay Anime/Asian characters, aside from that there are millions more.

Now to the point of this topic, when westerners cosplaying Anime/Asian characters are actually racism against Asians because cosplaying Anime/Asian characters are the same as impersonating as Asian since Anime characters facial & body form are made based on Asians facial & body form. I think any of you aggreed with impersonating other race are racism. What do you all think of this phenomenom which keep rapidly increasing?

Reference =
- youtube.com/watch?v=3ghfhvTv3Zc&fmt=18
- youtube.com/watch?v=nzSHKiAXKcg&fmt=18

Last edited:
why do so many japanese cartoon characters have large caucasian eyes?

why do so many japanese cartoon characters have large caucasian eyes?
First, do you westerners have eyes as big as our Anime characters? Second, the reason we Asians made our Anime characters bigger than any normal human eyes that no human even you westerners have are to make them look more cute and adorable to look more like us "cute" Asians. It was one of our Manga art technique which you westerners who still not capable to make Anime not understand. That is why it is us "cute" Asians who look more better cosplaying Anime characters.

We Asians actually have more bigger eyes than you westerners, it is just none of you westerners born with your eye lids folded that only open 20% - 40% than normal eye lids should. You can see this fact from over 97% of our Asian cosplayers pictures and videos which shows we Asians have more bigger eyes than you westerners. Not only bigger but our eye shapes match our Anime characters shape [ not size ] which makes our Asian eyes more suited to Cosplay Anime characters than your western eyes.

Reference =
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6PnkJzy54&fmt=18

It is very ironic to see you westerners saying we Asians made our Anime characters based on your deep set eyes while all Anime and Anime characters were made by us Asians and moreover the one who look better or look more like Anime characters when cosplaying them are us Asians.

I have no interest in anime, or cosplay, but doesnt Sailor Moon have blue eyes and blond hair?

To any of you who still not know, Anime & Cosplay are one of the popular trends from Asia which have spread around the world where hundreds millions of peoples around the world are fans of it including Westerners. Cosplay websites such as cosplay.com and acparadise.com have at least 200000 westerners who Cosplay Anime/Asian characters, aside from that there are millions more.

Now to the point of this topic, when westerners cosplaying Anime/Asian characters are actually racism against Asians because cosplaying Anime/Asian characters are the same as impersonating as Asian since Anime characters facial & body form are made based on Asians facial & body form. I think any of you aggreed with impersonating other race are racism. What do you all think of this phenomenom which keep rapidly increasing?

Reference =

" I think any of you aggreed with impersonating other race are racism. "

No, I don't.

Which article of the Constitution protects you from being offended?

Man up.

Your post is retarded :cuckoo:

lol.... ASIA IS A GIGANTIC CONTINENT!! What specific "asians" are you speaking of? Indians? Russians, Afghans ? Technically even Europe is part of Asia!!

Chinpokomon.jpg

This is among the most ludicrous theses I've seen on this board (outside the Islam vs. Israel threads at least) - you claim hat dressing up like a cartoon character is racist!
Ridiculous.
People dress up like cartoon characters because they are fans of a particular cartoon.
Racists refuse to watch Japanese Anime, or the equivalent from other Asian countries, because it is from an Asian country.

There thesis disproved.

Reference =

Imitation is actually a form of flattery--especially in the anime world!!

People cosplay to imitate their favorite character. Racism is a form of oppressive attitudes and actions directed towards a distinct racial/ethnic group for reasons that are usually unsound.

Therefore we have this relationship:

Cosplay is to admire::Racism is to hatred

Intentions is everything in these types of classifications

Forum List

Back