The Raising Of The Idiot Class

There's hope yet. It was a very small group for a university the size of Yale. :dunno:

I'd say the idiot class are liberterians and people that wish to pull us backwards into the 18th century.

These people think their easy freaking life and rights won't be harmed when government is gone. hahaha. Laughing at you dumb fucks.

I'd say the idiot class are liberterians and people that wish to pull us backwards into the 18th century.

These people think their easy freaking life and rights won't be harmed when government is gone. hahaha. Laughing at you dumb fucks.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about you...damn sure in fact.

Please make sense so that I may reply.

I want to organize a protest at campus against the number pi = 3.14. It hurts my feelings and it triggers me that it can't just be 3. It is unfair that professors make our lives so difficult with this. Down with professors. I wAnt my money.

Forum List

Back