*The Radioman is sick anti-election thread*

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
*sorry about that*

I'm sleepy. And I feel like shit.

Just thought I'd interject something other than:

DOOFUS MCDINGLEBERRY UP BY 100,956%!!!!!

Your friend,

Radioman

Go to bed you sick fool, this place will still be here tomorrow.

You won't miss much, trust me.

Go to bed you sick fool, this place will still be here tomorrow.

You won't miss much, trust me.

Not really worried about this place.

I just wanna see the results, just like the rest of the lunatics.

You can see the results tomorrow too ding-dong.

Now GO TO BED~

You Moddie's are gonna be busy tonight... lots of cleaning to do with the the plethora of 'OMG a vote has been cast' threads. Get brooms, bring bleach. Gonna get messy.

I hope Dis is manning the phone for any Whine One One calls.

Seriously though, shivering uncontrollably. Gotta be a fever. I'm trying to stay up to see the results, but I don't know how long I'm going to last.

I know how ya feel... I went thru that lastnight.

I am finally beginning to feel good, and these results are just icing on the cake.

Damn cake.... Im hungry.... I havent eaten since yesterday at lunch. Glad to finally have an appetitie.

Hang in there RADIOMAN..... It will pass.

He will miss me.

Umm, yeah. Thats the ticket :thup:

Hey EZ, you wanna change the thread title to "The anti-election thread"?

Ask, and ye shall receive.......................:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I'm going to go puke on you. Watch out!

I guess this is revenge for last night. My middle child was begging for Ramen noodles for dinner. Not even in the same realm as nutritious, but it is one of the few things that she can prepare herself. It makes her feel proud. So I say, sure, go ahead.

Well, the wife was out at a friends house. When she got back she sat down on the couch, across from me. The middle child approached her and said that her stomach was hurting. Now, if you knew my middle child, you would know that the more tired she gets, the more hypochondrial she acts (is that a word?). So both my wife and I are like "Do you have to poop? Do you have to putz? (fart)". She said no.

Then she proceeded to vomit a beautiful arc across the 3 foot space between her and my wife. It was a veritable rainbow of upchuck. And it landed in my wifes lap. The entire remains of the Ramen noodles.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing uncontrollably. My wife looks at me and says "What are YOU laughing at, asshole". To which I reply "Those Ramen noodles spewing out of her mouth looked like a fountain of maggots coming to get you".

Yeah, this is my payback.

RadiomanATL has taken USMB! Whoooooo hooooo!

:eek:

:thewave::thewave:

I won that last month :D

Seriously though, shivering uncontrollably. Gotta be a fever. I'm trying to stay up to see the results, but I don't know how long I'm going to last.

Shivering uncontrollably? Take it from a doctor...that's not a good sign!

I'm guessing flesh-eating bacteria. It was good knowing you.

RadiomanATL has taken USMB! Whoooooo hooooo!

:eek:

:thewave::thewave:

I can't die yet. You're not in my will.

Not really worried about this place.

I just wanna see the results, just like the rest of the lunatics.

You can see the results tomorrow too ding-dong.

Now GO TO BED~

You Moddie's are gonna be busy tonight... lots of cleaning to do with the the plethora of 'OMG a vote has been cast' threads. Get brooms, bring bleach. Gonna get messy.

I hope Dis is manning the phone for any Whine One One calls.

If I was the admin here, I would place an edict:

"NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS! ANY POLITICAL DISCUSSION WOULD RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE WEEK-LONG BAN! THE ONLY TOPICS THAT CAN BE DISCUSSED ARE INTERNET MEMES, DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTERS, IMAGES ON FAILBLOG.COM, AND LOLCATZ!"

That is why I'm not the admin here.

I can't die yet. You're not in my will.

You can write a will quickly. Just write: "all my shit goes to xotoxi." You can even write it on a napkin...as long as it's written in blood.

I assume that you are bleeding heavily by now, right?

Forum List

Back