The radicalization of the left

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.

You don't "disagree," you are engaged in a coup d'etat.

Yeah, that's treason.

You have a very vivid imagenation.

Perhaps, but what does that have to do with the coup you traitors are engaged in?

Wow. The coup you are referring to should be filed right beside all those chem trails, and bigfoot sightings.

Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.

Yeah, that's treason.

Perhaps, but what does that have to do with the coup you traitors are engaged in?

Wow. The coup you are referring to should be filed right beside all those chem trails, and bigfoot sightings.

Ah, you think you can lie reality into the cornfield. :thup:

Steve Hilton: Mueller probe is a political counter-revolution to overthrow Trump -- It must be defeated

You traitors are attempting to overthrow the President of the United States because you lost an election.

Yeah, that's treason.

Steve Hilton: Mueller probe is a political counter-revolution to overthrow Trump -- It must be defeated

You traitors are attempting to overthrow the President of the United States because you lost an election.

Steve Hilton? What's wrong, you couldn't find anything by Steve Bannon? They have the same credibility.

The adults already did! We elected Donald Trump, a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and put Republicans in charge of 33 of the 50 states.

Uh, the adults voted against trump and the Republicans... they lost the popular vote.
Is that a round about way of saying that metropolitan 'sophisticates' count as a full vote and flyover country 'hicks' count as 9/10ths or so.... cus that's what I'm hearing you say...

Yeah, that's treason.

Steve Hilton? What's wrong, you couldn't find anything by Steve Bannon? They have the same credibility.

{
"OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Read more: Newly-released Strzok-Page lovebird text messages: 'potus wants to know everything we're doing'
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook}

It's a coup motherfucker, and we all know it.

You failed though, which means your side should be lined up against a wall and shot.

That's how it works with treason.

{
"OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Read more: Newly-released Strzok-Page lovebird text messages: 'potus wants to know everything we're doing'

You failed though, which means your side should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Yep, you're still nuts.

The adults already did! We elected Donald Trump, a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and put Republicans in charge of 33 of the 50 states.

Uh, the adults voted against trump and the Republicans... they lost the popular vote.
Is that a round about way of saying that metropolitan 'sophisticates' count as a full vote and flyover country 'hicks' count as 9/10ths or so.... cus that's what I'm hearing you say...

3/5ths.

The democrats allot 3/5ths to those they have contempt for.

{

Yep, you're still nuts.

Even if I were, you are still engaged in treason.

I love it! As the left continues to be more and more extreme, they continue to eat their own. Now, self-professed Van Jones is chastising Kim Kardashian for meeting with President Trump and actually achieving her objective of getting a presidential pardon for a woman.

Think about that for a moment. The left is so radical and so partisan, that they can't even tolerate one of their own actually having a political meeting with the President of the United States even when it actually achieves the objective that they set out to achieve.

Keep it up lefties! I love how you are driving people in droves to the right!!!

Kim Kardashian fires back at critics of her Trump visit – here’s what she said

The left continues their racism and their radicalism...
On Wednesday, Mariah Parker, a progressive who won a local Georgia election by just 13 votes last month, took her oath of office upon a copy of “The Autobiography of Malcolm X" with her right fist raised in what was a radical gesture.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 3.22.15 PM.png

Progressive wins local election by 13 votes, takes oath upon ‘The Autobiography of Malcolm X’

Even the hard core left-wing New York Times is acknowledging that it is so bad in California, the people of San Francisco are ready to turn to Republicans to bail them out (as the American people always do when left-wing leadership forces them to hit rock bottom).
SAN FRANCISCO — In this deeply liberal California city, frustration over crises around housing and homelessness is bringing some on the left a little further right.
Thank you progressives! Keep pushing people to the right with your radicalization!

Troubles in San Francisco Push Some Voters to Think Republican

The left are unhinged lunatics. They’ve become so radicalized, they would rather see the U.S. collapse than experience prosperity under constitutional government.
Liberal poster-boy Bill Maher hates President Donald Trump so much that he admitted on his show Friday that he is "hoping" for another crippling economy recession because he believes that is the only way to oust Trump from the White House.
Of course, the left has been doing everything in their power to cripple the economy since President Trump was elected. That’s why they are so desperate for victories this November. Right now, they are limited in the damage they can do in trying to collapse the economy. But if they can win a lot of seats in November, they will have the power they need to decimate the U.S. economy in the two years they’ll have until Trump’s re-election campaign.

Bill Maher hates President Trump so much he is ‘hoping’ for another crippling economic recession

As the left continues to embrace and promote this type of unimaginable extremism, they continue to push more and more people to the right.
“Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down,” Walters wrote. “Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power.”
Only fascists demand that an entire class of people “lean out”, refuse to run for office, and refuse to be in charge of anything and everything.
“The article stands as one of the more divisive, inflammatory pieces of rhetoric coming out of the radical left.”
Barack Insane Obama ushered in the divisive era of the Dumbocrat Party. He divided the U.S. by race, by class, by ideology, etc. His devoted minions have decided to build on it. Thank you left-wing lunatics. For showing the world what being on the left is really all about. You’ve done more to advance conservatism than even the great Thomas Jefferson did.

Feminist professor asks bluntly in WaPo column, ‘Why can’t we hate men?’

Here is an elected representative of the Dumbocrat Party openly advocating for the overthrow of a sitting U.S. president. This is how radicalized the left has become.
During her weekly press briefing, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) asked what it would take for Americans to start an “uprising” against the Trump administration
I can answer that for you, Nancy. The American people are not “uprising” because they support President Trump his policy of properly enforcing the law.

Nancy Pelosi wonders why Americans are not ‘uprising’ against Trump admin. over border conditions

The video is priceless. The tweet about the items “taken off of the street” is hilarious. The lunacy of progressivism continues to spiral out of control.

LAUGH: Glenn Beck’s guide on how to blow a progressive’s mind

Glenn Beck videos are certainly priceless. Future generations will have a hard time believing just how crazy the right wing became in the early 2000s. Beck and Hannity videos will be proof positive of the rampant craziness of the time.

Forum List

Back