The radicalization of the left

Yawn, guy, you can go to your libertarian playground, the adults will fix the real problems.
At the barrel of a gun, right?

B1C3F27A-84BA-421B-8467-5A23C4A36CF7.jpeg

Yawn, guy, you can go to your libertarian playground, the adults will fix the real problems.
The adults already did! We elected Donald Trump, a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and put Republicans in charge of 33 of the 50 states.

You have to LOVE communist propaganda. Snowflake...Coca-cola can’t tread on you. They literally cannot do it. They have 0 power over you. You’re so lazy, you can’t even come up with decent/believable propaganda. You’re a true communist!

Uh, the adults voted against trump and the Republicans... they lost the popular vote.
You sound like an idiot constantly referring to a metric that has absolutely nothing to do with the election of the U.S. President. The adults say you petulant children in timeout and took care of business. Here is the map. It was a bloodbath. Even the “blue wall” states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin have turned against you radical assholes. Deal with it.

7268BEB8-48EC-48F0-BE3F-0D3586306A67.jpeg

You have to LOVE communist propaganda. Snowflake...Coca-cola can’t tread on you. They literally cannot do it. They have 0 power over you. You’re so lazy, you can’t even come up with decent/believable propaganda. You’re a true communist!
Coca-cola could be the most benign example, but they did try to fool us about sugar.
The most hated companies also donated to Hillary.
Then they tell you who to vote for.
Ajit Pai is a Verizon puppet.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.

You don't "disagree," you are engaged in a coup d'etat.

Yeah, that's treason.

Coca-cola could be the most benign example, but they did try to fool us about sugar. The most hated companies also donated to Hillary. Then they tell you who to vote for. Ajit Pai is a Verizon puppet.
So to recap - you’re super pissed that corporations control government so you advocate for.....more......government? :cuckoo:

If Verizon controls Ajit Pai, the best solution is to return to the U.S. Constitution and eliminate the unconstitutional federal monstrosity that you wing-nuts created.

Speak for yourself. Nobody tells me who to vote for. I think for myself. If you’re so weak-minded that a corporation can Jedi-mind-fuck you into voting for who they want - then you have much bigger issues than corporations.
So what have you been trying to say with your over 41 thousand posts?
Mostly I’ve been pointing out your lies and correcting your revisionist versions of history.

Speak for yourself. Nobody tells me who to vote for. I think for myself. If you’re so weak-minded that a corporation can Jedi-mind-fuck you into voting for who they want - then you have much bigger issues than corporations.
So what have you been trying to say with your over 41 thousand posts?
Mostly I’ve been pointing out your lies and correcting your revisionist versions of history.

Well you have done a bad job. I still believe the historians versions of history are the superior, but if you hit on something correct you will get a C+.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.

Yeah, that's treason.

You have a very vivid imagenation.

Yeah, that's treason.

You have a very vivid imagenation.

Perhaps, but what does that have to do with the coup you traitors are engaged in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back