The Racist TEA Party Racists are being Racist again because they are Racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capitalism is about wealth distribution as well.

Guess you flunked economics.

:lmao:

That's the stupidest thing you have said so far!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Said? I never said anything.

I posted it.

And..you don't seem to know anything about Capitalism..or anything in general.

Capitalism is about wealth distribution.

Can you explain what central planners in Capitalism take money away from the rich to "distribute?"

I would LOVE to hear this one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Refute what?

"The Southern Manifesto"

Read it and weep.

You're toast.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Nice photoshop!

I guess you missed the part of the story when Byrd left the KKK.

But NEVER LEFT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY!

Pwnd!

Nice photoshop!

And that's ok because he's a democrat right? Do you know the word Hypocrite by chance?

He tried to know the word hypocrite but kept missing it when he brings up Strom Thurmond.

Funny but I think Strom left racism a long time ago too, but that never counts with liberals.

Noooooooooooo, Strom is "proof" that all racists changed parties to Republicans.

Byrd doesn't count.

Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice photoshop!

You should have heard the Democrat speakers at his funeral. Even Obama joined in about what a great man he was.

He was.

Or the more so..because he admitted to being completely wrong..and worked tirelessly to correct his errors.

Takes a big man to do that.

And takes a bigger man to forgive people for their wrong doings.

When are you libs going to forgive Strom Thurmond, ya laughable hypocrites!

Nice photoshop!

And that's ok because he's a democrat right? Do you know the word Hypocrite by chance?

And the Pope was once a nazi. I take him at his word that he's no longer one.

You?

The Pope was once a Nazi.

A) Where's your evidence (beside left wing kook blogs)

B) How does that prove Byrd is suddenly not a racist while you claim a speech given 30 years ago against bussing proves "right wing" racism.

You are making such an idiot out of yourself!

It's a lame cop out to deflect and it is getting really old

I agree. I think the Democrats should tell the American people the truth and stop demonizing their opponents.

Demonizing, how?

There's no law against someone being personally racist. I've known a few racists..they are generally not bad people. I think of it as more a personality quirk. Long as they don't act on it. In fact, one of the racists I knew owned a roofing business that mostly hired people who were black. He despised black folk..except the guys working for him..because they were "different".:lol:

That's liberal for "it's okay to be racist as long as you vote liberal!"

Do you support ID voting laws?

Does the tea party?

Do you support the vote caging the republicans have done in the past?

Do you support ID voting laws?

Does the tea party?

Do you support the vote caging the republicans have done in the past?

Are you telling me only white people can get picture IDs or that only white people know how to get picture IDs???? :lmao:

Rather racist of you, to think that!

And what the hell is vote caging????? :eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - New York Times

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

“There was nothing that we uncovered that suggested some sort of concerted effort to tilt the election,” Richard G. Frohling, an assistant United States attorney in Milwaukee, said.

Richard L. Hasen, an expert in election law at the Loyola Law School, agreed, saying: “If they found a single case of a conspiracy to affect the outcome of a Congressional election or a statewide election, that would be significant. But what we see is isolated, small-scale activities that often have not shown any kind of criminal intent.”

Last edited:

And the Pope was once a nazi. I take him at his word that he's no longer one.

You?

The Pope was once a Nazi.

A) Where's your evidence (beside left wing kook blogs)

B) How does that prove Byrd is suddenly not a racist while you claim a speech given 30 years ago against bussing proves "right wing" racism.

You are making such an idiot out of yourself!

Are you this easy in real life?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI

IN OTHER WORDS!

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FACTS!

Your teachers told you something and you are convinced of it, regardless of the FACTS.

That's called your mind is made up, and you won't be confused by the facts.

Thanks for confirming that for us all!

No... in other words... I take what I see on these message boards and talking to other Shiite Republicans and draw my own conclusions. You are the most intolerant and hateful lot in today's Political scene. I have eyes and ears and a mind.

It's called intelligence and being able to think for myself.

BWAHAHAHAAA!

That's what you call intelligence? Because you read a lot of stuff on message boards???????????

YEAH! I mean when you compare someone WHO ACTUALLY LIVED THE HISTORY, against someone who reads a lot of stuff on message boards, WELL THERE IS JUST NO COMPARISON IS THERE? :lmao:

Are you trying to sound like an idiot?

Dude, I gave you the history of when the Southern states turned red and your answer back to that is you've read a bunch of stuff on message boards thus that makes you more intelligent????????

:lmao:

Yeah, you run with that! Let's see how many people take you seriously!

Seriously, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

You don't sound very old OR mature!

There's a reason why the Constitution restricts the presidency to those over the age of 35. Too bad we can't do that in regard to discussing politics. It would make for far more intelligent discussion.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree. I think the Democrats should tell the American people the truth and stop demonizing their opponents.

Demonizing, how?

There's no law against someone being personally racist. I've known a few racists..they are generally not bad people. I think of it as more a personality quirk. Long as they don't act on it. In fact, one of the racists I knew owned a roofing business that mostly hired people who were black. He despised black folk..except the guys working for him..because they were "different".:lol:

That's liberal for "it's okay to be racist as long as you vote liberal!"

No..it's I knew a guy who was an avowed racist. He was also VERY conservative.

You need glasses?

You should have heard the Democrat speakers at his funeral. Even Obama joined in about what a great man he was.

He was.

Or the more so..because he admitted to being completely wrong..and worked tirelessly to correct his errors.

Takes a big man to do that.

And takes a bigger man to forgive people for their wrong doings.

When are you libs going to forgive Strom Thurmond, ya laughable hypocrites!

Yeah..poor Strom..forced out of congress then died at a young tender age.

Oh wait. None of that happened.

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - New York Times

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

“There was nothing that we uncovered that suggested some sort of concerted effort to tilt the election,” Richard G. Frohling, an assistant United States attorney in Milwaukee, said.

Richard L. Hasen, an expert in election law at the Loyola Law School, agreed, saying: “If they found a single case of a conspiracy to affect the outcome of a Congressional election or a statewide election, that would be significant. But what we see is isolated, small-scale activities that often have not shown any kind of criminal intent.”

why are you people wanting millions spent when there is NO problem to fix?

I neg repped your sorry ass for associating the Westboro Baptist church with the Tea Party and you deserved it. all of it.

Do what you feel you have to. I never said the Westboro Baptist Church was a Tea Party affiliation. I Just said that extremist right wing rhetoric attracts those types.

That's like me saying the KKK was never a part of the Democrat party, it's just their racist rhetoric attracts those types.

Nice try!

You get a neg rep from me as well! And I don't neg rep very often, but your stupidity warrants it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back