The Racist TEA Party Racists are being Racist again because they are Racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refute what?

"The Southern Manifesto"

Read it and weep.

You're toast.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Nice photoshop!

I guess you missed the part of the story when Byrd left the KKK.

You should have heard the Democrat speakers at his funeral. Even Obama joined in about what a great man he was.

And it became "out of control", when exactly?:lol:

Ahhh how cute give him a star he found a typo.... Good Shallow

Wasn't pointing out a spelling error. I asked a direct question.

When exactly did the government get "out of control"? Because, maybe it's a memory leak or something..I don't seem to recall all the tea party protests during the 8 years of the Bush administration. There were huge protests by the way..against the Iraq war..which recieved little or no media coverage..but hmm..no tea party soirees..

Gee I don't know Bush started it Obama has certainly Increased it.

I can't help but to ask I take it you don't think that 15 trillion in deficits or the 133 trillion in unfunded liabilities indicate our government is out of control? I take you think everything is just peachy do you?

Nice photoshop!

You should have heard the Democrat speakers at his funeral. Even Obama joined in about what a great man he was.

He was.

Or the more so..because he admitted to being completely wrong..and worked tirelessly to correct his errors.

Takes a big man to do that.

And takes a bigger man to forgive people for their wrong doings.

Ahhh how cute give him a star he found a typo.... Good Shallow

Wasn't pointing out a spelling error. I asked a direct question.

When exactly did the government get "out of control"? Because, maybe it's a memory leak or something..I don't seem to recall all the tea party protests during the 8 years of the Bush administration. There were huge protests by the way..against the Iraq war..which recieved little or no media coverage..but hmm..no tea party soirees..

Gee I don't know Bush started it Obama has certainly Increased it.

I can't help but to ask I take it you don't think that 15 trillion in deficits or the 133 trillion in unfunded liabilities indicate our government is out of control? I take you think everything is just peachy do you?

Bush cut taxes, started 2 wars (which were completely unfunded), started a brand new expensive government department (again unfunded), defunded SEC, OSHA, IRS, and the EPA, and created a whole new entitlement program which was essentially a gift to big pharma. Oh and there's the TARP thing.

So really..when did the government get out of control again?

thats two threads proving my point.

odd how i was called a racist for pointing this out.

Cain is the GOP/teaturds excuse to say they are not racists, and here we have this op.

No one needs to have an "excuse" to say they are not racists. We are actually bored with your racist bullshit. shove it up your racist ass.

Not mine, but it is good work, isn't it?
I guess you missed the part of the story where the GOP has been for civil rights its entire history, and the Democrats opposed them much of theirs.

And the current Dem Party can credibly be argued as racist, too.

Nice photoshop!

And that's ok because he's a democrat right? Do you know the word Hypocrite by chance?

And the Pope was once a nazi. I take him at his word that he's no longer one.

You?

I'm not Catholic. You're a Democrat. Boo hoo. You guys love to dish it out, but you whine like little piggy when you get it right back.

Cain is the GOP/teaturds excuse to say they are not racists, and here we have this op.

No one needs to have an "excuse" to say they are not racists. We are actually bored with your racist bullshit. shove it up your racist ass.

It's a lame cop out to deflect and it is getting really old

It's a lame cop out to deflect and it is getting really old

I agree. I think the Democrats should tell the American people the truth and stop demonizing their opponents.

You know, as an aside.... I don't think the Tea Party is a racist organization... never did. They are an extremist organization. The problem with right wing extremism is that they tend to attract the racists, the survivalist/militia types and people like the Westboro Baptist Church.

I'm not even saying that those types are a majority in the Tea Party, but they are there. Just look at the extreme lack of tact that's employed right here on this message board. I've seen it on others, not just here. The problem with you guys isn't your message, it's your anger and hatred.

I neg repped your sorry ass for associating the Westboro Baptist church with the Tea Party and you deserved it. all of it.

Herman Cain as President of the United States of America ?

You betcha.

He & Gingrich, or Gingrich & He is definitely OK w/me.

America needs them ....... desperately.

Last edited:
You know, as an aside.... I don't think the Tea Party is a racist organization... never did. They are an extremist organization. The problem with right wing extremism is that they tend to attract the racists, the survivalist/militia types and people like the Westboro Baptist Church.

I'm not even saying that those types are a majority in the Tea Party, but they are there. Just look at the extreme lack of tact that's employed right here on this message board. I've seen it on others, not just here. The problem with you guys isn't your message, it's your anger and hatred.

That's the problem with trying to have an adult conversation about the topic. The Tea Party is extreme. Very extreme. And very radical. That tends to attract radical people. Some which are racist. Are all tea partiers racist? Of course not. Personally..I don't think it's the biggest problem with them.

IN what way is the Tep Party extreme, give some verifiable examples please.

Cain blows off his mouth too much with the "no Muslim in my Cabinet" and his "free at last, free at last" MLK renditions.
I admire him and respect him but he needs to tone it down.
Gingrich is a career politician, something we do not need. We need term limits, not career politicians.
Pawlenty/Romney or Romney/Pawlenty is the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back