Trump The Racist in Chief

64E9B419-E758-4B47-BB2B-3C98D05A4A9E.jpeg
9EEA594E-CB4C-46C7-9EFA-80675BFA62AA.jpeg

4FFCDA10-F22A-428E-BC63-3E610804EB0A.jpeg

Trump signs executive order on black colleges
Trump signs executive order on black colleges
By ERRIN HAINES WHACK, Associated Press Published: February 28, 2017 9:22 PM CDT Updated: February 28, 2017 9:22 PM CDT

CD8E2768-8C9F-4406-ADE0-1291B7D0E2D2.jpeg

Why Americans think Trump is a racist (Opinion) - CNN

Of course Trump is the #1 racist in this country. He has demonstrated that over and over. But guess what sports fans? Support his sorry ass, and that makes you racist too!

But, of course, his base, the kkk and white nationalists, think that's a good thing.

Baiting? The entire thread is a bait thread.
Why Americans think Trump is a racist (Opinion) - CNN

Of course Trump is the #1 racist in this country. He has demonstrated that over and over. But guess what sports fans? Support his sorry ass, and that makes you racist too!

But, of course, his base, the kkk and white nationalists, think that's a good thing.
Baiting is ok when you do it.

Yeah...some shenanigans going on with this thread.

And for me I think Obama is an asshole not to have wanted to used the word Islamic terrorist, hey innocent people are dead too, but as CNN makes a big difference between the victims, Charlottesville well have been entitled to reports in loop and Trump said that both parties were wrong. the Antifas just like the American far right were guilty well he is right what the problem is exactly the antifas who started shit first.
Pff the American far right has the license to protest. I'm not ashamed of being white.

Obama brought about huge divide between the races and it was his intent to do so. I never heard anything about Trump until he ran against the dim racist.

democrats.jpg

Yes, he was a racist. But at least he is no longer president. Going on a year and a half!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

In any case, some hit and hit on Trump, well I'm not there and I can see the harm that Obama has done to your country, you have to be blind to not see it.
USA is no longer the same and that is unforgivable, Trump wants to try to repair just to see what he does with the US Army the other Obama had almost destroyed.

Forum List

Back