The racism in the NFL is so laughable

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
White man can play like shit as a QB for more than a decade and never lose his job. The black man has one bad season and he is cut or traded............RG3

The black man is expected to be GREAT

The white man is expected to be just servicable

WHY? Dats racist

White man can play like shit as a QB for more than a decade and never lose his job. The black man has one bad season and he is cut or traded............RG3

WHY? Dats racist
I thought you said there was no such thing as racism?

WHY? Dats racist

It exist in the NFL based on what I just said

RG3 took the skins to the playoffs in 2012 and had a bad year in 2013 and they got rid of him

Cutler for the bears has been playing like POOP before 2012

WHY? Dats racist

RG3 took the skins to the playoffs in 2012 and had a bad year in 2013 and they got rid of him

Only in the NFL. Gotcha.

WHY? Dats racist

Only in the NFL. Gotcha.

I see you one of those stupid mutherfuckers

Tim Tebow took the Denver Broncos to the playoffs and was traded the next year and is no longer in the NFL. He is white, by the way.

WHY? Dats racist

kordell Stewart is black, he got a lot of chances, and he sucked.

WHY? Dats racist

Cutler keeps getting thrown out there because he's very talented and the bears haven't found anyone better. He is a head case though.

WHY? Dats racist

RG3 is made of glass. Cuntler? Well, the Bears are stupid.

WHY? Dats racist

RG3 has had injury problems and that makes him unreliable. What counts is winning. RG3 had a bad 13, 14 and 15. Cousins was a better option. So in with Cousins out with RG3. RG3 is in Cleveland, is the starter for one game and is injured. No one better.

Cutler the Bears would drop in a heartbeat but as bad as he is, no one has come close to being better for the Bears.

Forum List

Back