The Racial Violence that Dare Not Speak Its Name

During a race riot the lines get drawn, and it won't matter that you're a liberal or conservative white person.

When Obama loses it is going to be very scary for whites out on the street. It will be lock and load time.

Bullshit.

HG,

You're a sensible and good person, but there are going to be a lot of African Americans that are rioting. It will start with the arrogant one that will blame his loss on racism and they it will be the opportuntists next. Don't think whites will be the only victims. Just like the Rodney King riots, there were be a lot more black business looted and a lot more black victims!

On election night. The family and I will be watching the results in the safety of our home, but I will be carrying my Springfield that night and loading my Saiga (which I never do)!

I hope I am wrong, but I can't see the black community taking his loss lightly!

You have a Saiga? I want one!

I don't think there will be anything close to the Rodney King riots because like I said, Obama really hasn't done anything for the Black community, if anything things have gotten worse under his watch. Sure some folks might be upset that hes out of office but I don't see large scale rioting in major cities across the country if Obama is defeated, I just don't, I lost a job under his Presidency so I won't be shedding any years if the curtain is closed, Obama set the standards so high and has failed to reach them.

How come you don't see any whites starting the mob riot. Flash mob is a fancy word for criminals. Breaking into stores and looting is not funny and people will protect their property.

Theres not going to be any riots when Obama loses clown.

Meh? I'd give it 50/50 odds to be wide spread, a bit better in LA, Philly and Chicago.
There will, however be a huge party in Foley.

I live in a mostly black area and I have not heard anyone talking about taking to the streets if Obama loses, I will let you guys know if I do.

I live in a mostly black area and I have not heard anyone talking about taking to the streets if Obama loses, I will let you guys know if I do.
dont trouble yourself we will get the picture once we see you on TV sliding backwards on your ass away from a fire truck !!:razz:

Last edited:
He is going to make the Titanic look like a life boat he will go down so fast. I just don't think he can buy enough votes. If it was a popular vote he would lose hands down. All he has done is ruin this country. Too much time with Jemimah Wright.
I voted for Obama but he has been a major disappointment for several specific reasons. However he is still a big improvement over Bush the embarrassment, the sonofabitch who is responsible for bringing this Nation to its knees.

As much of a disappointment as Obama has been I will vote for him again if the only alternative is someone like Perry, Bachmann, Romney or Paul. Because any of those four will complete the corporatist task that Bush didn't get a chance to, which is to decimate the middle class and revert America to the Robber Baron era.

It is simply tragic that those ordinary Americans who carry water for what is an emerging aristocracy have been so effectively brainwashed by multi-millionaire propagandists like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, et.al., they can't see the forest for the trees.

"It often takes a great deal of intelligence to see that which is right before our eyes." [ Edmond Duranty ]

edit: someone else's stupid thoughts

I just checked and you've never been anything but a cut and paste queen.

Good show.

edit: someone else's stupid thoughts

I just checked and you've never been anything but a cut and paste queen.

Good show.

In fact I am a classical liberal of considerable learning and have disputed lefty on this and other boards in voluminous original prose. But apparently I won't be disputing you as I just confronted you with original prose on the other thread and you ran away. Boorish ad hominem appears to be the extent of your arsenal. LOL!

When Obama loses it is going to be very scary for whites out on the street. It will be lock and load time.
if whites stood together the cowardly negro race would mimic human behavior and settle down!!

I don't see this as a black vs. white problem; it's a political problem of lefyism vs. classical liberalism. Leftist policies are decimating America's familial structure and morality. Lefty’s lies regarding so-called white racism is fuel for the fire.

So now the non-liberals are in fear again over blacks and flash mobs? Well I quess they will need o move to safer havens, like the Moon.

if whites stood together the cowardly negro race would mimic human behavior and settle down!!

I don't see this as a black vs. white problem; it's a political problem of lefyism vs. classical liberalism. Leftist policies are decimating America's familial structure and morality. Lefty’s lies regarding so-called white racism is fuel for the fire.

What leftists policies are destroying the American family?

So now the non-liberals are in fear again over blacks and flash mobs? Well I quess they will need o move to safer havens, like the Moon.
Then everyone would want to move to the moon.

Forum List

Back