The Racial Ignorance Of Barack Obama’s Financial “Gurus”

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Bass v 2.0, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    OPINION: The Racial Ignorance Of Barack Obama’s Financial “Gurus” | News One

The Black president is starting to get some backlash due to his repeatedly attempts at trying to please everyone, when is he going to learn that doing the right thing doesn't entail necessarily having to please people and or give them what they want? Every president needs to have had some military time as a leader so that way they can learn that taking care of people and being a leader means simply making the right choices, sometimes to people's chagrin?

2. IanC

IanC Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,448
    the entire article-
    hahaha, so all whites get help and big inheritances? that is the biggest difference, not the 45 years of working and spending wisely before retirement?

this reminds me of the argument that it isnt fair that white parents read to their children and get involved with their schoolwork. if black culture won't or can't help the next generation don't blame those who make the sacrifice to ensure that their children DO get a good start.

3. IanC

IanC Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,448
    black children of middle class families are MUCH more likely to not be able to stay in the middle class. is that the fault of whites too?

4. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    I noticed you didn't call Obama Uncle Tom for trying to please the white people but you accuse Steele of the same thing and call him Ucle Tom?

5. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    You must not have the Bass' Uncle Tom vs Real blacks thread have you?

6. JW Frogen

JW Frogen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    Personally, I am waiting for it to come out on Blu Ray, with special commentary from 'The Bass' on why he demands reparations for the hole in the ozone layer closing up.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  7. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Dude be honest before recently the system was obviously slaneted to give whites the best of everything and blacks lessw, the richest of whites didn't work hard and save anything, they have inherited most of what they have, its a fact, don't kind yourself into thinking otherwise.

Who has made any such stupid argument, if you want to state something don't use strawmen to bring it out..

Blacks do get involved with their children's schoolwork, quit the racial stereotypical "black culture doesn't do" argument, it has no credibility to it whatsoever.

8. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    lol, dumb straw aruments.

9. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Hello wanna-be-victim ... how are you this morning ...

... not that I really care ... but I'm so bored in my advantaged life for being white that I don't have anything better to do than post online all night.

10. IanC

IanC Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,448
    the richest of whites? and how many of those are there? most whites live paycheck to paycheck.

so its a strawman to point out that blacks don't focus on giving their children the best start in life possible? stable two parent families, emphasis on schoolwork, and teaching children to respect the law seem to be an option that many black 'families' would rather opt out of. as one example I would like to bring up how blacks like to blame their collective pitiful performance on the SATs by saying they don't have money for SAT prep courses. every library has practice tests available, for free. yet every year the same lame excuse is trotted out as if it explains the difference even though the average improvement for the prep courses is tiny compared to the black/white gap.

so if the 'black culture doesn't do' excuse lacks credibility, what is the reason for black underperformance? some nefarious outside interference that stops blacks from trying? some racist whispers from strangers that are overwhelming compared to the constant encouragement from loving parents, right? why do children from affluent black families in California get outperformed by poor white children? its always general excuses, with no realistic evidence to back it up, no apparent solutions except for outside groups to give even more stuff to the poor woebegone blacks.