The Race War Of Black Against White

Pale Rider said:
Very true. And the one thing I contend that is true, is that there is much more racism towards whites from blacks, than there is racism towards blacks from whites. It's forever forefront with most everything they do. Their movies, their comedy, their writings, etc., there's ALWAYS a comment about racism towards whites.

I used to work in a supermaximum security prison, and the blacks in there called whites "the blue eyed devil". I've learned you don't have to be a black person in prison to think of whites as such.

By posting the article, I was making my point that blacks hate white people far worse than whites hate them, and the crime and violence perpetrated against us by blacks gives concrete proof to that fact.

What can be done about it? That's where the real conversation begins...

Do you feel that Blacks have any reason for feeling this way?

Mr. P said:
Yeah got me confused Trigg..what site? This one?

The sight I mentioned is one shown to me by a friend, not this one. It's supposed be about black love with no hate allowed. But they could have fooled me, since about every other thread is about how underhanded whites are.

Trigg said:
The sight I mentioned is one shown to me by a friend, not this one. It's supposed be about black love with no hate allowed. But they could have fooled me, since about every other thread is about how underhanded whites are.
Okay..got it..Thanks. I was just wondering how you might tell if someone was black, green, white or purple on any site. Cyberspace is strange that way. :D

some thoughts if i may...

- ebonics is a sick joke being played on the black community, which is increasingly characterized by a growing middle class and a "left-out" bottom class.
sadly, that poor class is not engaging in self-destructive behavior as bill cosby incorrectly alleges, but its trapped in bad socioeconomic conditions and the new dillemma of holding multiple jobs with a decreasing amount of take-home pay.
i serve with a lot of these young black men bill cosby and others have slandered, and it sickens me that many of the officers and senior enlisted act no better than cosby and his ilk have towards them. a young black man can be dual-warfare qualed (a big deal in the navy), quite up to snuff on his job and extra duties, and have a sharp uniform, but the moment he opens his mouth or expresses his youthful enthusiasm for 50 cent or a flashy new "ride", he gets judged to be a shitbag of some sort by the leadership. or worse, the fact he may have fathered a child before he came in the navy has some sort of bearing on what kind of person he is "now", in much the same way other young black men are judged for past mistakes even though they have made good on their responsibilities or are cleaning their act up.

- racism is alive and well, not as prolific as it was before, but its still very much there. as a white boy in college taking my three black friends to work every afternoon (on my own way to work), i was pulled over every other day by police officers, who treated me with respect but seemed ready to spit, kick or shoot the black passengers for no good reason other than the color of their skin.
- i was a white boy at a historically black college. in my year there, i had ONE racial incident. that was a lesbian black female who didn't appreciate the fact her roommate had a crush on me and tried to provoke a racial fight over it. otherwise, i was respected and had and still have many great friends from there. i have known many blacks who have been the only black (or a small minority of blacks) at a white school and they have gone through hell. i don't know how to explain it, i am certainly not proud of it.

got a question for ya... what did 2pac and jack johnson have in common?

both were very famous black men in their day, who could be as crude as could be but also enjoyed (and held extensive knowledge and understanding of) sophisticated pursuits, like classical music, philosophy, painting, theater, opera (jack johnson) and classic cinema, political and social idealogies, poetry, micro/macroeconomics (2pac)

yet the mainstream (white) media and leaders never understood this, and persecuted and prosecuted them at the drop of a hat.

100 years later, some people still do not get it.

OCA said:
... are you contending that Blacks are more prone to violence and inferior socially to Whites like one our most infamous ex-members?

Prone to violence? I'd have to say how can you argue with the facts? It would appear they are more prone to violence than whites. There was something on this board before about blacks having higher testosterone levels than whites, thus the outbursts of uncontroled emotion.

Inferior socially? If they are, it's their own doing.

OCA said:
Are you also contending that there is an organized effort by Blacks to inflict violence upon Whites in this country, that the violence is planned out?

No. If that were the case, this would be an easy nut to crack.

Pale Rider said:
Prone to violence? I'd have to say how can you argue with the facts? It would appear they are more prone to violence than whites. There was something on this board before about blacks having higher testosterone levels than whites, thus the outbursts of uncontroled emotion.

Inferior socially? If they are, it's their own doing.

No. If that were the case, this would be an easy nut to crack.

You sidestepped the questions so now i'll just pose a straightforward one for you...do you Pale believe Blacks to be inferior to Whites?

You do realize the testosterone stuff by Big D was all bullshit right? That the source he used was a neo-nazi group and a so called scientist he also used was being funded by supremist and neo-nazi groups right? My point being its the same as pro-queer groups they will twist information to support their views, that is the case here.

OCA said:
You sidestepped the questions so now i'll just pose a straightforward one for you...do you Pale believe Blacks to be inferior to Whites?

I know what you want to hear OCA. You want me to say catagorically NO.

But the thing is, if they are intellectually and socially equal to whites, they have a lot of proving it to do. Don't you think? I mean you just can't blindly ignore the volumes of info indicating how violent they are, or how poorly they do academically.

Let me ask you something else OCA, because I really haven't heard a good answer from anyone yet, what makes blacks do the things they do? Why are they so basically different from whites, even though they've been here in America for hundreds of years? Why do they insist on being called AFRO-Americans? Why don't they lead the races in something other than SPORTS and CRIME?

Pale Rider said:
Why do they insist on being called AFRO-Americans?

I'm not sure about your other questions, but they all don't insist on being called African Americans. To some it is an insult. They still perfer to be called Negro, so that is what I call all Negros. To add to that, it is an insult to me also because they don't call me American Irish Indian German.

Merlin said:
I'm not sure about your other questions, but they all don't insist on being called African Americans. To some it is an insult. They still perfer to be called Negro, so that is what I call all Negros. To add to that, it is an insult to me also because they don't call me American Irish Indian German.
im going to start insisting i be classified as native-scot-american

Pale Rider said:
I know what you want to hear OCA. You want me to say catagorically NO.

But the thing is, if they are intellectually and socially equal to whites, they have a lot of proving it to do. Don't you think? I mean you just can't blindly ignore the volumes of info indicating how violent they are, or how poorly they do academically.

Let me ask you something else OCA, because I really haven't heard a good answer from anyone yet, what makes blacks do the things they do? Why are they so basically different from whites, even though they've been here in America for hundreds of years? Why do they insist on being called AFRO-Americans? Why don't they lead the races in something other than SPORTS and CRIME?

Yeas Blacks have a lot of shit that they theirselves can only fix, like the killing of each other, the language problems and their insistence on acquiring material things while paying no mind to the necessities such as decent housing and such.

Part of me says yeah Whites hold alot of responsibility in this, I mean it has to have a certain amount of affect when up until pretty recently they weren't allowed to do much of the shit Whites took for granted ie. sit at a lunch counter, drink out of fountains etc. etc. Fucking rednecks in the south bombed their places of worship, imagine that! Can't even pray to God without worrying that some yokel is throwing a pipe bomb into your pew just because of your skin color, this has to be factored in.

Yet on the other hand, they for some reason cannot get it through their heads for the most part that there is a certain way one must act in societal situations in order to succeed in life such as speaking proper english. I don't know why and i'm not accepting the cultural explanation.

Education.....no one can tell me that inner city school education is as good as lets say an education acquired at a school in Beverly Hills, just doesn't work that way.

I believe that the government on both sides of the aisle has had a vested interest in keeping Blacks where they are for purpose of votes. Its a fucking mess and I don't know if it will ever get fixed.

OCA said:
Education.....no one can tell me that inner city school education is as good as lets say an education acquired at a school in Beverly Hills, just doesn't work that way.
well of course its not going to be the same. but, sad as it is, you pay for what you can afford. im sure there are black kids in beverly hills just like there are white kids in the inner city schools. but its a personal choices that were made "back in the day" that led them to whatever present situation they, or there kids, are in. a black or white kid goes to college and makes it big financially thus ending up in beverly hills, or a black white kid drops out of school to be a rap star or dealer or whatever and goes the other direction down the same road.

Johnney said:
well of course its not going to be the same. but, sad as it is, you pay for what you can afford. im sure there are black kids in beverly hills just like there are white kids in the inner city schools. but its a personal choices that were made "back in the day" that led them to whatever present situation they, or there kids, are in. a black or white kid goes to college and makes it big financially thus ending up in beverly hills, or a black white kid drops out of school to be a rap star or dealer or whatever and goes the other direction down the same road.

iI blame the government for much of this, I think they kept the Blacks huddled into urban areas where they were much more managed politically then kept their resources to a bare minimum. I mean Blacks really had little choice back in the day because its been proven that there was rampant racism in just acquiring a mortgage by a Black to even live somewhere else other than the inner city.

I don't know its fucked up I tell ya, just plain fucked up and I think the pot might be getting ready to boil over and I don't want to get scalded by the boiling water.

OCA said:
iI blame the government for much of this, I think they kept the Blacks huddled into urban areas where they were much more managed politically then kept their resources to a bare minimum. I mean Blacks really had little choice back in the day because its been proven that there was rampant racism in just acquiring a mortgage by a Black to even live somewhere else other than the inner city.

<B>I don't know its fucked up I tell ya, just plain fucked up and I think the pot might be getting ready to boil over and I don't want to get scalded by the boiling water.</B>
very true, and oyu can bet your ass it will be something retarded thats going to make it happen

Give me you best and worse impression of african americans.

Tell us about your best moment with a black person versus your worse moment...

I'm just trying to figure out whether or not black people are about to kick down my door, then kill and rape my family, THEN set up the stage for the ANTI-CHRIST AND THE WAR FOR ARMAGGEDON BEGINS!...

...or is this nothing but a bunch of racist crap!

hylandrdet said:
Give me you best and worse impression of african americans.

Tell us about your best moment with a black person versus your worse moment...

I'm just trying to figure out whether or not black people are about to kick down my door, then kill and rape my family, THEN set up the stage for the ANTI-CHRIST AND THE WAR FOR ARMAGGEDON BEGINS!...

...or is this nothing but a bunch of racist crap!

My best impression-Clarence Thomas

My worst impression-well any of the current hip hop figures portraying the thug life has glamorous.

OCA said:
My best impression-Clarence Thomas

My worst impression-well any of the current hip hop figures portraying the thug life has glamorous.
thug life...lol
yeah whatever they call it now days

Johnney said:
thug life...lol
yeah whatever they call it now days

I call it being lazy, hanging out and getting in trouble. Funny thing there are just as many Whites involved in this crap as Blacks, check any local mall for verification of that.

OCA said:
I call it being lazy, hanging out and getting in trouble. Funny thing there are just as many Whites involved in this crap as Blacks, check any local mall for verification of that.
good old wiggers...wait they didnt have those back inthe day

Forum List

Back