The Race War Of Black Against White

P its beneath the surface now, nobody is lynching anybody or bombing churches. I have my own business and I go to this business once a week that is my client, its industrial, its all white guys in there, every other word is "****** this" "****** that". LOL I was there yesterday on MLK day, lol you should've heard these guys. Its more of a way of thinking i'm talking about rather than actions like in the old days.

OCA said:
P its beneath the surface now, nobody is lynching anybody or bombing churches. I have my own business and I go to this business once a week that is my client, its industrial, its all white guys in there, every other word is "****** this" "****** that". LOL I was there yesterday on MLK day, lol you should've heard these guys. Its more of a way of thinking i'm talking about rather than actions like in the old days.
I know what you mean..The bad news is , what you describe is practiced by all races, and to some degree probably always will be. The Good News is, things are changing..Slow but still changing.

Mr. P said:
I really question the "rampant" part, OCA.

Yes, racism is rampant in the U.S.A.. If you don't believe there is going to be a race war (uprising?) in The U.S.A. one day, you are one of two things. You are ignorant of the facts that are happening everywhere in the U.S., or at the very least the most naive person in the world. Thank GOD I won't be here long enough to see any more of it.

The "ebonics" thing has really hurt the effort to infuse black people into the mainstream. Failure to communicate intelligibly has probably caused more people be denied job opportunities than anything else. If you present yourself to a prospective employer with an unkempt appearance, slouch around the office with your hands in your pockets and your damn hat on sideways, and then top it off by mumbling incoherently or speaking so-called "street" english - you're toast.

I tried to find a reference, but was unable to, so this might be wrong. I was told by a friend whose wife was employed as a teacher in the CA public school system that TEACHERS were pushing "ebonics" as a subject to be taught in school. Allegedly the motivation for doing so was that bilingual teachers were paid more and that ebonics would have been classified as a second language. How ridiculous is that?

I used to own an awards and gift business. After being open for about three years I began to question why I did not have many black customers. It was certainly not due to store policy, nor was it due to any racist attitude on the part of the staff, but black customers were few and far between. Finally it dawned on me that I had inadvertently done my buying from a "white" perspective. I had nothing that would appeal exclusively to blacks. In addition to bringing in more ethnic merchandise, I sought to add a black person, preferably female, to the staff. No experience was necessary, the only requirements were that she should be neat, able to do basic math, and have good communication skills. Long story short, after looking aggressively for over a year, I was unable to hire such a person because every individual I interviewed had poor speaking and/or spelling skills.

So as I see it, based on the narrow reference of my own experience, one of the things black people need to do in order to become successful is to learn to speak the language properly. No "we be" or "stays at" or "ax you dis".

Recently I stopped in at a fast food joint in a neighboring town. The staff was 100% black. The facility was clean and the food was decent. The only problem was that understanding what the staff was saying was damn near impossible. And when they started talking to each other, I was lucky to understand two words out of ten.

So to tie this to the topic, crime and violence are largely symptoms of socioeconomic problems. There are some things the government and industry can do to mitigate these problems, but black people need to put aside their tendency to murder the language and learn to communicate. Until they do, there will always be a predisposition to view them as less intelligent and unemployable.

Merlin said:
Yes, racism is rampant in the U.S.A.. If you don't believe there is going to be a race war (uprising?) in The U.S.A. one day, you are one of two things. You are ignorant of the facts that are happening everywhere in the U.S., or at the very least the most naive person in the world. ...
Got a link for that?

blacks arent a minority. the white male in this 30's is a minority! as for reparations...such it up, find someone who was a slave and reparate them.

OCA said:
Attention all members:

I have no stomach for another one of these topics so lets keep her under control and keep the shit talking to a minimum.

Are you "barring" this topic because "you have no stomach for it" OCA? And what exactly was said that was "shit talk"?

I like to know exactly what I'm being warned for, if in fact it is me you're warning.

Mr. P said:
So you must be quite the traveler then..Observed most of the country first hand, Huh?

You bet I have. Worked in 40 states, worked most nationalities, have black friends, have black family members, live in a racially integrated neighborhood. You have to be blind and deft not to hear and see things that are said and done. There is more hatred and less tolerance now than there were 60 years ago. It's just more back room now so to speak. Nationalities are just tolerating other nationalities, not embracing them. It's not getting any better, and that is where the hurt comes in with families of mixed nationalities. I don't know the percentage of mixed race families, but I'm sure we are in the minority and we are going to be the ones that are hurt worse. Until scumbags like jessie jackson are made to stop spewing their hatred and keeping the pot boiling, there is going to be more and more intolerance.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There's plenty of white trash that can't speak well or do math either, and many of them would steal from you to buy crack too. Generalizations are risky, and don't add much to the discussion. I live in an area where there aren't many black students at my son's school (maybe 5%), and yet his teacher is black. Not only is she intelligent, articulate, and beautiful, but she is the best teacher he has ever had. His teacher last year was pathetic lazy white trash. Needless to say, he is doing much better this year than last, and enjoying school more.

I think social standing and education are better predictors of success than race. The question is how to improve one's position in society. Even with hard work, it's not always possible, and I don't think affirmative action or welfare help much either, if at all. Bill Cosby is on the right track though.

Merlin said:
You bet I have. Worked in 40 states, worked most nationalities, have black friends, have black family members, live in a racially integrated neighborhood. You have to be blind and deft not to hear and see things that are said and done. There is more hatred and less tolerance now than there were 60 years ago. It's just more back room now so to speak. Nationalities are just tolerating other nationalities, not embracing them. It's not getting any better, and that is where the hurt comes in with families of mixed nationalities. I don't know the percentage of mixed race families, but I'm sure we are in the minority and we are going to be the ones that are hurt worse. Until scumbags like jessie jackson are made to stop spewing their hatred and keeping the pot boiling, there is going to be more and more intolerance.

I disagree. I too have traveled this country, all but 2 states. Racial tension, sure it's out there, some spots worse than others, but nothing
near a level of war. Maybe you just rub elbows with angry people.

I will agree with you about Jessie Jackson.

Sure there will be little flare-ups now and again, like the Rodney King riots and such, but all-out war would require a level of organization not likely to occur from either faction. There is a significant amount of racial tension in certain areas, and quite a bit of intolerance and ignorance from both sides, but I think that will be the case long after we are dead and buried.

speederdoc said:
There's plenty of white trash that can't speak well or do math either, and many of them would steal from you to buy crack too. Generalizations are risky, and don't add much to the discussion. I live in an area where there aren't many black students at my son's school (maybe 5%), and yet his teacher is black. Not only is she intelligent, articulate, and beautiful, but she is the best teacher he has ever had. His teacher last year was pathetic lazy white trash. Needless to say, he is doing much better this year than last, and enjoying school more.

That's "one" example. Thing is, for every one example as you've given, there's ten to the contrary.

speederdoc said:
Sure there will be little flare-ups now and again, like the Rodney King riots and such, but all-out war would require a level of organization not likely to occur from either faction. There is a significant amount of racial tension in certain areas, and quite a bit of intolerance and ignorance from both sides, but I think that will be the case long after we are dead and buried.

Very true. And the one thing I contend that is true, is that there is much more racism towards whites from blacks, than there is racism towards blacks from whites. It's forever forefront with most everything they do. Their movies, their comedy, their writings, etc., there's ALWAYS a comment about racism towards whites.

I used to work in a supermaximum security prison, and the blacks in there called whites "the blue eyed devil". I've learned you don't have to be a black person in prison to think of whites as such.

By posting the article, I was making my point that blacks hate white people far worse than whites hate them, and the crime and violence perpetrated against us by blacks gives concrete proof to that fact.

What can be done about it? That's where the real conversation begins...

I am just outside of Cincinnati,and here the black/white relationship has come to a boiling point many times. There was the riots because a cop shot and killed a guy with twenty something warrants that he thought had a gun. There was an uprising about a very fat man that died after police tried to subdue him in a White Castle parking lot because he was acting nuts and high on a couple of drugs. From what I can see,a lot of tension comes from blacks assuming whites hate them and vice versa. When the riots happened a few years back,it was hard not to be angry with black people. They were downtown destroying businesses,hurting innocent whites and just being flat out uncivilized. Then,balck leaders want these criminals let off because they were just going through turmoil-bullshit!!! This is the point were you get angry,and then you go to the store for something and a nice black guy opens the door for you,or you see a black friend you haven't seen in a while and realise,it's not all of the black community,just like the KKK isn'tall of the white community.

I believe the black "leaders" are a cause for a lot of racial tension,and until a lot of them quit spewing their excuses for crimes,not sticking around to be a dad,and poor language,the anger won't stop. Excuses must stop for blacks and white criminals alike IMO. Just stop and think for a minute though,if your son/daughter ,mother or father was killed in a riot and someone wanted to get the guy off because he was just in some kind of racial turmoil. You would be angry tothe point of not seeing straight. No matter what those leaders say,blacks have the same opportunities as whites and there is a lot of proof of that. Sure there is racism,but it goes both ways and it's never going to stop until excuses quit being made.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm going to only talk about the black web sights I've seen. I'm not talking about blacks in general, only the blacks who've posted on this web sight.

I was surprised when I read that these blacks don't think blacks can be racist because they're a minority in this country and don't have economic power.
I say anyone who hates someone based on skin color is racist.

I was surprised to see that most on this sight believe they deserve reparations for slavery.
clearly no black alive today ever suffered slavery in the US and IMO doesn't deserve reparations for something they didn't suffer from

Rebellions have been brought up as a reasonable way to stop "oppression". Then they've wondered why riots are always kept to the black sections where they're started.
Those police should just let the rioters destroy the whole town instead
of trying to stop them.?

The blacks on this web sight tend to lump all whites together as liers and racists. I don't know if black racism against whites in on the rise. I can only hope the views from this web sight aren't shared by the majority of blacks.

Pale Rider said:
Are you "barring" this topic because "you have no stomach for it" OCA? And what exactly was said that was "shit talk"?

I like to know exactly what I'm being warned for, if in fact it is me you're warning.

No Pale i'm not warning anybody and i'm certainly not saying that we can't talk about race, however from past experience here on the board this topic always reduces itself to bullshit from both sides. You've been here long enough you know what i'm talking about.

But anyway i'll bite on this topic, are you contending that Blacks are more prone to violence and inferior socially to Whites like one our most infamous ex-members?

Are you also contending that there is an organized effort by Blacks to inflict violence upon Whites in this country, that the violence is planned out?

Trigg said:
I was surprised when I read that these blacks don't think blacks can be racist because they're a minority in this country and don't have economic power.

That view started somewhere in the bowels of academia. Some idiot professor gave birth to this theory and it has taken a life of its own - much like reparations or kwanzaa.

This philosophy was stupid when it was first uttered and the passage of time has not made it any more intelligent.

Forum List

Back