The Race War Of Black Against White

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
THE RACE WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

Paul Sheehan

From the Sydney Morning Herald, May 20, 1995

The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.

Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster then the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.
These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960s, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning the modern civil rights movement.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic* double-standard in its coverage of black America, a lower standard.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

And nothing has changed in the last decade. If anything, it's worse.

Pale Rider said:
THE RACE WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

And nothing has changed in the last decade. If anything, it's worse.

You're asking for my attention aren't you?

One out of four African-Americans are in jail or are facing legal actions. Question..Why are you posting an argument against 25% of the black race?

Are you suggesting that we should punish over 25 million african americans based on the color of their skin? What do you want us to do? last I'd recalled, we arrest and convict any crimminal, regardless of skin color, based on the evidence presented.

When considering the economic level of african americans, most of the 25% plead guilty, despite the evidence, because they cannot afford a proper defense.

Could you please provide us the number of reverse decisions and how it applies to race. You'll find that african americans lead in overturned convictions as well.

hylandrdet said:
You're asking for my attention aren't you?

One out of four African-Americans are in jail or are facing legal actions. Question..Why are you posting an argument against 25% of the black race?

Are you suggesting that we should punish over 25 million african americans based on the color of their skin? What do you want us to do? last I'd recalled, we arrest and convict any crimminal, regardless of skin color, based on the evidence presented.

When considering the economic level of african americans, most of the 25% plead guilty, despite the evidence, because they cannot afford a proper defense.

Could you please provide us the number of reverse decisions and how it applies to race. You'll find that african americans lead in overturned convictions as well.

Stop making excuses for a race that has deep moral and work and education flaws.

There are those in the black race that have spoken up and publicly said so, like Bill Cosby, to only fall on deaf ears amongst the black race.

Something I'm sure that you are unaware of, I used to work in a supermaximum security prison in Boscobel, Wisconsin. The inmate population there was a solid 80% black, then hispanic and other. Although our legal system may have minute flaws, all in all it works well. And to listen to these inmates tell you, oh yeah, they're ALL innocent! Not likely.

Pale Rider said:
Stop making excuses for a race that has deep moral and work and education flaws.

There are those in the black race that have spoken up and publicly said so, like Bill Cosby, to only fall on deaf ears amongst the black race.

Something I'm sure that you are unaware of, I used to work in a supermaximum security prison in Boscobel, Wisconsin. The inmate population there was a solid 80% black, then hispanic and other. Although our legal system may have minute flaws, all in all it works well. And to listen to these inmates tell you, oh yeah, they're ALL innocent! Not likely.

So what you're telling me is that we should take your experience as the "rule"?

Stop coming up with excuses to ask me to pursecute the blacks. Every form of crimminal element is in the minority; get yor facts straight. Talk to me as if something exist between the six inches that seperates your left and right ears. What do you want us to do? Be honest, Do you want genecide or do you want to help them out?

I chose to help them because they are just as much of a factor in our country's future as any other race. To hurt them is to hurt ourselves.

hylandrdet said:
So what you're telling me is that we should take your experience as the "rule"?

Stop coming up with excuses to ask me to pursecute the blacks. Every form of crimminal element is in the minority; get yor facts straight. Talk to me as if something exist between the six inches that seperates your left and right ears. What do you want us to do? Be honest, Do you want genecide or do you want to help them out?

I chose to help them because they are just as much of a factor in our country's future as any other race. To hurt them is to hurt ourselves.

Are you trying to give the term "idiot" new meaning? Or are just naturally dense? Please display some semblence of intelligence, or this will be hard to continue.

The point you are missing, conviently, as most liberals do, is that the plight of the black people is not the doing of someone else. They are where they're at because of their OWN CHOICES. And "helping" them is part of the problem.

By "helping" black people, we have created generations of "quota blacks" that believe they are owed something for nothing. Take affirmative action as a good example. Take the fact that the majority of blacks think they're due reparations for slavery. Both are excelent examples of blacks wanting to get something for nothing. To just exist on the government dole. Blacks need to get some good old fashioned AMBITION, because the American dream is there for the taking, IF you want it, and are willing to work for it. Just ask Colin Powel, or Condi Rice.

Pale Rider said:
Are you trying to give the term "idiot" new meaning? Or are just naturally dense? Please display some semblence of intelligence, or this will be hard to continue.

The point you are missing, conviently, as most liberals do, is that the plight of the black people is not the doing of someone else. They are where they're at because of their OWN CHOICES. And "helping" them is part of the problem.

By "helping" black people, we have created generations of "quota blacks" that believe they are owed something for nothing. Take affirmative action as a good example. Take the fact that the majority of blacks think they're due reparations for slavery. Both are excelent examples of blacks wanting to get something for nothing. To just exist on the government dole. Blacks need to get some good old fashioned AMBITION, because the American dream is there for the taking, IF you want it, and are willing to work for it. Just ask Colin Powel, or Condi Rice.

Did you consider that African Americans are the only remaining race in this country to NOT receive any form of comphensation for being misused by the US government? The reasons are obvious; it's too expensive and complicated. Last I recall, we don't have 14 trillion dollars to spare and there are too many Americans of black interracial background.

It is quite possible that you, by the "One drop" rule may be black. Queen Elizabeth the II is black under that rule, because her ancestory started with a marriage between a Moor and a Persian. So if we were to provide reparation to blacks, everybody could file for reparations claiming that they have a black genetic link.

Reparations for slavery is something that we as american cannot afford to pay, but we can afford to offer an apology.

Blacks are taking responsibilities; if they wern't, you wouldn't have a Colin Powell and a Condi Rice.

Don't allow the actions of a few to to justify your hatred of the many.

hylandrdet said:
Did you consider that African Americans are the only remaining race in this country to NOT receive any form of comphensation for being misused by the US government? The reasons are obvious; it's too expensive and complicated. Last I recall, we don't have 14 trillion dollars to spare and there are too many Americans of black interracial background.

It is quite possible that you, by the "One drop" rule may be black. Queen Elizabeth the II is black under that rule, because her ancestory started with a marriage between a Moor and a Persian. So if we were to provide reparation to blacks, everybody could file for reparations claiming that they have a black genetic link.

Reparations for slavery is something that we as american cannot afford to pay, but we can afford to offer an apology.

Blacks are taking responsibilities; if they wern't, you wouldn't have a Colin Powell and a Condi Rice.

Don't allow the actions of a few to to justify your hatred of the many.

Please point out to me where I said I hated black people... I'd like to see that.

Of course there are blacks that become successful. There are always those few. But black youth's today look up more to the gansta rappers and the football players than they do anyone else. They'd rather be pimpin', or run after a pig skin ball, or play hoop, or sell crack down on the street corner, or simply just STEAL what someone else has EARNED. The "easy" way to make money. They' don't have to LEARN anything, or make any kind of concerted effort.

They just need to get out of the lazy, victim mode and get with the program. The opportunity is there in America for anyone who has a drop of ambition.

Pale Rider said:
Please point out to me where I said I hated black people... I'd like to see that.

Of course there are blacks that become successful. There are always those few. But black youth's today look up more to the gansta rappers and the football players than they do anyone else. They'd rather be pimpin', or run after a pig skin ball, or play hoop, or sell crack down on the street corner, or simply just STEAL what someone else has EARNED. The "easy" way to make money. They' don't have to LEARN anything, or make any kind of concerted effort.

They just need to get out of the lazy, victim mode and get with the program. The opportunity is there in America for anyone who has a drop of ambition.

They are man, this "lazy, victim" is a stereotype, not an actual fact. you're not using actual numbers.

Now let's look at your so called "easy jobs"; to be a rapper, a basketball player and a football player. The odds of getting to that level is more difficult than you think.

Are you playing for the Pistons? Are you rapping for Eminem? Are you starting for the Lions? No, you're not, Why? Because you're too lazy to even try. You got to want it in order to have it here in America; black americans, in my opinion, are fighting just as hard, as any other american culture, to earn their respect. The problem lies within people like you determined to fight just as hard to not give them any respect.

In short, any person who blames a group of people for his "problems" is a person who refuses to point the finger where it belongs... At his or herself!

Do us all a favor and concentrate on your problems and not someone else's

Hylandrdet,

You should not list Colin Powell and Condi Rice as positive examples of African-American success. The African American community as a whole has largely turned against these two successful black people, calling them disgusting names and regarding them as less worthy of respect than the adulturous basketball player or a movie star because they dared to think differently than the rest of the group.

Perhaps you should look to people like 50-cent, Snoop, Kobe Bryant, OJ Simpson, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and oh, don't forget the Castro-loving, don't-care-that-he-puts-librarians-in-prison-cause-he-has-nationalized-healthcare, Sidney Portier and Harry Bellefonte. These people are the idols of many of the African American community.

The African American community has issues that need to be addressed. Some of them, like the terrible state of inner-city schools, can be addressed on a national level. But others, like the 70% (or is it higher now) rate of children born to single-mothers, is an African-American epidemic that can only be dealt with by them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I love race arguments.
If you believe affirmative action is wrong, you are a racist.
If you believe minorities may have a point, you are an apologist.

I think that all quotas should be eliminated. I think minorities should get over it. If we enforced the existing laws vigorously, discrimination against all so-called minorities (includeing women, fat people, gays, and ugly white rednecks) would drop.

Gem said:
The African American community has issues that need to be addressed. Some of them, like the terrible state of inner-city schools, can be addressed on a national level. But others, like the 70% (or is it higher now) rate of children born to single-mothers, is an African-American epidemic that can only be dealt with by them.

It should not be. Education is one of the powers granted to the States specifically by the Constitution of the US. These problems need to be addressed at the state level. We should not be in the business of Federalizing the education system against the Constitution.

pegwinn said:
If we enforced the existing laws vigorously, discrimination against all so-called minorities (includeing women, fat people, gays, and ugly white rednecks) would drop.
GASP!!!! I'm a minority? DAMN! *HOLDING HAND OUT* YOUR Cash please! :D

Gem said:
Got news for ya Gem..here in Atlanta...The inner-city kids want nothing to do with ya, on a national level or otherwise. They even treat those of their own race that try to succeed as outcasts. Sad, but true.

As far as the "African-American epidemic" you're right, it must be dealt with by "them" just as Bill
Cosby has stated.."It ain't Whities fault, get off your ASS"!

I have to say I agree with him.. :D

Mr. P said:
GASP!!!! I'm a minority? DAMN! *HOLDING HAND OUT* YOUR Cash please! :D

My cash? Ha Ha Ha. My disguise as a rich white boy worked. If you buy me a hamburger today...... I will assuredly repay you next tuesday.........

funny thing, i was a poor white guy from a broken home with a 3.8 gpa and 1200 on my SATs living in california in 1978 and applying for univeristy

i was told by the admmisions office after my application was rejected that i was not be accepted to Univeristy of California at Berkeley because....i was not a minorty....

manu1959 said:
funny thing, i was a poor white guy from a broken home with a 3.8 gpa and 1200 on my SATs living in california in 1978 and applying for univeristy

i was told by the admmisions office after my application was rejected that i was not be accepted to Univeristy of California at Berkeley because....i was not a minorty....

EBonics Manu...Ebonics!
Say "Betroom" instead of "Bedroom" your in! And with that, forget the GPA and SAT score,
cuz they don't MATTER.
This really ain't funny, cept it's true.
Here in the South anyway. The good news is even "they" are tired of it. IE the last election.

Not1ToVoteFor Wrote:

It should not be. Education is one of the powers granted to the States specifically by the Constitution of the US. These problems need to be addressed at the state level. We should not be in the business of Federalizing the education system against the Constitution.

Actually, you misunderstood me. By "dealing with the problems in education" at a Federal Level, I simply meant that we should be examining why our education system is failing so miserably and take steps to correct it.

In my opinion, it would start with an open admission that pouring increasing amounts of money into the education budget (which is larger than the military budget) is NOT the solution...and that other solutions are needed.

As for the kids in Atlanta not wanting my help, well, I taught in an inner-city for over a year while finishing my master's in elementary and special education...and you'd be surprised how many people you can help if you're willing to stick out the hostile beginnings. I agree completely that some don't want to be helped...but I think that many more don't want anyone to THINK that they want help...when they really do.

Mr. P said:
EBonics Manu...Ebonics!
Say "Betroom" instead of "Bedroom" your in! And with that, forget the GPA and SAT score,
cuz they don't MATTER.
This really ain't funny, cept it's true.
Here in the South anyway. The good news is even "they" are tired of it. IE the last election.

There's this black woman on the weather channel, and if you weren't looking at the TV, just listening, you wouldn't be able to tell she was black... up until she slips out an "ebonic". Like instead of saying "cold", she say's "code", and I know if she was to say "bedroom", it would come out "betroom". LMFAO!!!

You really cracked me up with that shit Mr. P. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Attention all members:

Topics on race all boil down to this always...."you're an idiot because you can't face the facts" or "you are a nazi fucking racist", take it from me I know, i've been in the trenches on this topic. I have no stomach for another one of these topics so lets keep her under control and keep the shit talking to a minimum.

BTW my take on this topic: yes there are problems in the Black community that only Blacks can take care of, no Blacks are not less intelligent and inferior to Whites as some claim here at USMB. Yes there is still rampant racism in America that needs to be addressed.

Take my words as a friend,
OCA

Forum List

Back