The Race War Of Black Against White

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 007, Jan 16, 2005.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    THE RACE WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

And nothing has changed in the last decade. If anything, it's worse.

2. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49

You're asking for my attention aren't you?

One out of four African-Americans are in jail or are facing legal actions. Question..Why are you posting an argument against 25% of the black race?

Are you suggesting that we should punish over 25 million african americans based on the color of their skin? What do you want us to do? last I'd recalled, we arrest and convict any crimminal, regardless of skin color, based on the evidence presented.

When considering the economic level of african americans, most of the 25% plead guilty, despite the evidence, because they cannot afford a proper defense.

Could you please provide us the number of reverse decisions and how it applies to race. You'll find that african americans lead in overturned convictions as well.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Stop making excuses for a race that has deep moral and work and education flaws.

There are those in the black race that have spoken up and publicly said so, like Bill Cosby, to only fall on deaf ears amongst the black race.

Something I'm sure that you are unaware of, I used to work in a supermaximum security prison in Boscobel, Wisconsin. The inmate population there was a solid 80% black, then hispanic and other. Although our legal system may have minute flaws, all in all it works well. And to listen to these inmates tell you, oh yeah, they're ALL innocent! Not likely.

4. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    So what you're telling me is that we should take your experience as the "rule"?

Stop coming up with excuses to ask me to pursecute the blacks. Every form of crimminal element is in the minority; get yor facts straight. Talk to me as if something exist between the six inches that seperates your left and right ears. What do you want us to do? Be honest, Do you want genecide or do you want to help them out?

I chose to help them because they are just as much of a factor in our country's future as any other race. To hurt them is to hurt ourselves.

5. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Are you trying to give the term "idiot" new meaning? Or are just naturally dense? Please display some semblence of intelligence, or this will be hard to continue.

The point you are missing, conviently, as most liberals do, is that the plight of the black people is not the doing of someone else. They are where they're at because of their OWN CHOICES. And "helping" them is part of the problem.

By "helping" black people, we have created generations of "quota blacks" that believe they are owed something for nothing. Take affirmative action as a good example. Take the fact that the majority of blacks think they're due reparations for slavery. Both are excelent examples of blacks wanting to get something for nothing. To just exist on the government dole. Blacks need to get some good old fashioned AMBITION, because the American dream is there for the taking, IF you want it, and are willing to work for it. Just ask Colin Powel, or Condi Rice.

6. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Did you consider that African Americans are the only remaining race in this country to NOT receive any form of comphensation for being misused by the US government? The reasons are obvious; it's too expensive and complicated. Last I recall, we don't have 14 trillion dollars to spare and there are too many Americans of black interracial background.

It is quite possible that you, by the "One drop" rule may be black. Queen Elizabeth the II is black under that rule, because her ancestory started with a marriage between a Moor and a Persian. So if we were to provide reparation to blacks, everybody could file for reparations claiming that they have a black genetic link.

Reparations for slavery is something that we as american cannot afford to pay, but we can afford to offer an apology.

Blacks are taking responsibilities; if they wern't, you wouldn't have a Colin Powell and a Condi Rice.

Don't allow the actions of a few to to justify your hatred of the many.

7. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Please point out to me where I said I hated black people... I'd like to see that.

Of course there are blacks that become successful. There are always those few. But black youth's today look up more to the gansta rappers and the football players than they do anyone else. They'd rather be pimpin', or run after a pig skin ball, or play hoop, or sell crack down on the street corner, or simply just STEAL what someone else has EARNED. The "easy" way to make money. They' don't have to LEARN anything, or make any kind of concerted effort.

They just need to get out of the lazy, victim mode and get with the program. The opportunity is there in America for anyone who has a drop of ambition.

8. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    They are man, this "lazy, victim" is a stereotype, not an actual fact. you're not using actual numbers.

Now let's look at your so called "easy jobs"; to be a rapper, a basketball player and a football player. The odds of getting to that level is more difficult than you think.

Are you playing for the Pistons? Are you rapping for Eminem? Are you starting for the Lions? No, you're not, Why? Because you're too lazy to even try. You got to want it in order to have it here in America; black americans, in my opinion, are fighting just as hard, as any other american culture, to earn their respect. The problem lies within people like you determined to fight just as hard to not give them any respect.

In short, any person who blames a group of people for his "problems" is a person who refuses to point the finger where it belongs... At his or herself!

Do us all a favor and concentrate on your problems and not someone else's

9. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Hylandrdet,

You should not list Colin Powell and Condi Rice as positive examples of African-American success. The African American community as a whole has largely turned against these two successful black people, calling them disgusting names and regarding them as less worthy of respect than the adulturous basketball player or a movie star because they dared to think differently than the rest of the group.

Perhaps you should look to people like 50-cent, Snoop, Kobe Bryant, OJ Simpson, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and oh, don't forget the Castro-loving, don't-care-that-he-puts-librarians-in-prison-cause-he-has-nationalized-healthcare, Sidney Portier and Harry Bellefonte. These people are the idols of many of the African American community.

The African American community has issues that need to be addressed. Some of them, like the terrible state of inner-city schools, can be addressed on a national level. But others, like the 70% (or is it higher now) rate of children born to single-mothers, is an African-American epidemic that can only be dealt with by them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. pegwinn

pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +329
    I love race arguments.
    If you believe affirmative action is wrong, you are a racist.
    If you believe minorities may have a point, you are an apologist.

I think that all quotas should be eliminated. I think minorities should get over it. If we enforced the existing laws vigorously, discrimination against all so-called minorities (includeing women, fat people, gays, and ugly white rednecks) would drop.