The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

Do you not care about things you create?
If I build a car, I won't care what happens to it after I sell it.

Build a car first. Then you can come back and tell us what you did.

What you're going to find is that you first lack the skill, means or fortitude to take on the endeavor... and where you managed to acquire any or all of those elements, you'd look back on your present position with a fair bit of embarrassment.

But, remember: DO IT first, then talk about it.

It is ridiculous to believe that a being powerful enough to create the universe would care about us ordinary mortals.

Based upon what?
Logic and common sense. Where you've been?
Is it logically to think a person who built a car cares about every microb within every microb within every microb of ever bolt? I think not.

If you had ever built one, you'd know that it's not just reasonable to expect the Creator to care about every aspect of their Creation, it is essential to the process of Creation.

That you claim to 'think not', is merely evidence that you first do not 'think' and second, that you've never created anything.

Which is pretty much what would be expected of those who lack the capacity to think.

It is ridiculous to believe that a being powerful enough to create the universe would care about us ordinary mortals.

Based upon what?
Is it logically to think a person who built a car cares about every microb within every microb within every microb of ever bolt? I think not.

If you had ever built one, you'd know that it's not just reasonable to expect the Creator to care about every aspect of their Creation, it is essential to the process of Creation.

That you claim to 'think not', is merely evidence that you first do not 'think' and second, that you've never created anything.

Which is pretty much what would be expected of those who lack the capacity to think.
insults is not a counter to what I posted and doesn't disapprove jack.

Based upon what?

Then why insult him?

Based upon what?

Nothing you've posted is worthy of an insult. You just need to believe that the truth is an insult, when all it is, is how it is.

Forum List

Back