The Quintessential Flip Flop Link...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.georgewbush.com/kerrymediacenter/read.aspx?ID=2439

This link has pretty much every Flip flop Kerry has ever said. ITs hilarious if he wasnt running for president. Here is a very small tidbit of a list of 37 listed flip-flops.

Friday, April 16, 2004
John Kerry's Flip Flops

Flip Flopped On Trade With China

In 1991, Kerry Supported Most-Favored Trade Status For China. “Sen. John Kerry said yesterday that he is breaking party ranks to support most-favored-nation trade status for China … ‘I think the president has some strong arguments about some of the assets of most-favored-nation status for China,’ Kerry said.” (John Aloysius Farrell, “Kerry Breaks Party Ranks To Back China Trade Status,” The Boston Globe, 6/15/91)

In 2000, Kerry Voted In Favor Of Permanent Normal Trade Relations With China. (H.R. 4444, CQ Vote #251: Passed 83-15: R 46-8; D 37-7, 9/19/00, Kerry Voted Yea)

Now Kerry Criticizes The Bush Administration For Trading With China. “Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said on Monday Americans workers were paying the price for President Bush's weak stance on trade with China and other countries. … On the bus tour, Kerry singled out the Bush administration's handling of trade with China and said that country was manipulating its currency.” (Caren Bohan, "Kerry Pledges Aggressive Trade Stance," Reuters, 4/26/04)

Flip-Flopped On Iraq War

Kerry Voted For Authorization To Use Force In Iraq. (H.J. Res. 114, CQ Vote #237: Passed 77-23: R 48-1; D 29-21; I 0-1, 10/11/02, Kerry Voted Yea.)

In First Dem Debate, Kerry Strongly Supported President’s Action In Iraq. KERRY: “George, I said at the time I would have preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity, but I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the President made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him.” (ABC News, Democrat Presidential Candidate Debate, Columbia, SC, 5/4/03)

Kerry Later Claimed He Voted “To Threaten” Use Of Force In Iraq. “I voted to threaten the use of force to make Saddam Hussein comply with the resolutions of the United Nations.” (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At Announcement Of Presidential Candidacy, Mount Pleasant, SC, 9/2/03)

Now, Kerry Says He Is Anti-War Candidate. CHRIS MATTHEWS: “Do you think you belong to that category of candidates who more or less are unhappy with this war, the way it’s been fought, along with General Clark, along with Howard Dean and not necessarily in companionship politically on the issue of the war with people like Lieberman, Edwards and Gephardt? Are you one of the anti-war candidates?” KERRY: “I am -- Yes, in the sense that I don’t believe the president took us to war as he should have, yes, absolutely.” (MSNBC’s “Hardball,” 1/6/04)

How can anyone wth a good conscience vote for this man? And if they do vote for him, how do they know what they are getting?

Dont you get it? It doesnt matter who the Democrat nominee is. It isnt Bush. Therefore he must be voted for. Democrats could put Hitler, Mao, or Stalin as the nominee and Democrats would vote for him because he isnt Bush.

Democrats could put Hitler, Mao, or Stalin as the nominee and Democrats would vote for him because he isnt Bush.

As I said before, I'd vote for a box of jello, but I wouldn't go so far as electing Stalin, there are better ways to solve the unemployment problem then killing everyone!:D

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
As I said before, I'd vote for a box of jello, but I wouldn't go so far as electing Stalin, there are better ways to solve the unemployment problem then killing everyone!:D

Well thats comforting to hear that you'd vote for a box of jello over an established president with a positive vision for the future of our country. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by insein
Well thats comforting to hear that you'd vote for a box of jello over an established president with a positive vision for the future of our country. :rolleyes:

Hey there is always room for jello. Maybe we could give it a cabinet position or maybe give it Daschles job. Then atleast we might get some sound bytes that arent totally boring.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Hey there is always room for jello. Maybe we could give it a cabinet position or maybe give it Daschles job. Then atleast we might get some sound bytes that arent totally boring.

Listen to Rush Limbaugh. He has soundbytes (with a voice actor, of course) from "The Tom Daschle Show." It's pretty funny, especially when the guest speakers and advertisement readers get ticked off because they aren't getting paid.

Originally posted by Hobbit
Listen to Rush Limbaugh. He has soundbytes (with a voice actor, of course) from "The Tom Daschle Show." It's pretty funny, especially when the guest speakers and advertisement readers get ticked off because they aren't getting paid.

I know, which is whats so funny about liberals. They dont seem to understand that Rush, Hannity, Beck, Savage etc are all PAID to be on the air. You dont get an audience by paying for air time you make money by developing an audience and getting sponsors.

Forum List

Back