The Question You Should Ask Why Moslems Hate U.S.A?!!

no1tovote4 said:
The first question that Muslims should ask is, "Why doesn't the US respect their wishes in respect to how the world should run?"

There are many answers for this, but the bumper-sticker version would sound like this.

The Muslim World refuses to sieze a destiny, instead they sieze the past with both hands and attempt to force the rest of the world to conform to that violent and destructive past. They then blame others for the fact that they live in 13th century squalor with violent dictators pushing nothing close to religion onto the people (yet they call it religion) and when people make alliances to help them into the present they begin to blow up innocent people because that present doesn't fit into such a narrow world view.

You must have a very large vehicle :)

LuvRPgrl said:
You must have a very large vehicle :)

You trying to imply he is compensating for something?:p:

I have to agree with manu. I don't care why other people hate me. I know I am a decent fellow and if they hate me its because of some problem with them and not me.

In fact, I would say let them continue to hate me. Except they have turned their hate into violence against an innocent people. They have become murderers because of their hatred. If they left us alone we wouldn't bother them. But they intend to wage war on us so we have no choice but to defend ourselves. In the end, there hands will be covered in all the innocent blood they have killed for starting this unjust war against us.

Forum List

Back