The Question Obama will not answer

They both hate America. Ayers blew up American buildings. Wright condemns America for defending itself and says that we deserved 9/11. He also accused white people of creating AIDS to kill off the blacks. There's also Michael Pfleger, another crazy "mentor" to Barack Obama.

These are the people Obama's been associated with his entire career. Are these really the type of people you want your President to associate with?
And as for Wright maybe he was fighting back at the fact some white men say AIDS is a way to kill off black and gay people. And the white man is one of the reasons AIDS started in Africa! We keep these people down with racism and not giving them the same tools we have then we wonder why they get angry. Everyone always talks about the black man and how they are criminals, uneducated, and baby breeders but it is all apart of social strafication as I said before.
On another forum I am on there are many posters that drop the "N" bomb all the time. I just wonder why you guys can't understand why Wright gets so angry!

It shows a pattern of Obama aligning himself with extremists. Rev Wright and Ayers to begin with. This matters to alot of people, just as teh photo of Kerry with Jane Fonda did in '04.

Disclaimer: I'm still on the fence in this election. I'm leaning back towrd McCain, but I could still vote for this guy, no matter his color, creed, personal relationships, or anything else.
He didn't align himself with Ayers. From what I understand the community groups they both belonged to included members from across the political spectrum, even *gasp* Republicans.

Should we ban people with questionable backgrounds from serving the community?

He didn't align himself with Ayers. From what I understand the community groups they both belonged to included members from across the political spectrum, even *gasp* Republicans.

Ayers threw Obama a campaign party in his house. What would you call that?

And as for Wright maybe he was fighting back at the fact some white men say AIDS is a way to kill off black and gay people.

Maybe? Find me a white man that said they created AIDS to kill off the blacks and gays, and I'll repent and vote for Obama.

Guess what, you won't find such a claim from anyone, white, black, or otherwise.

Wright has no more reason to be angry than I do for the treatment of the Jews, or a Native American does for what their ancestors went through. But I don't hold all Germans accountable for what a handful did; to do so would make me no better than Hitler himself. If Wright wants to mourn for the treatment of his ancestors, so be it. But to preach in a Church of God that it's okay to hate white people for something their ancestors did is despicable.

YOu understand wrong.
He courted Ayers, and his first fund raiser (a "coffee") was hosted by Ayers.

Squealing Palin is the one and only reason I need to vote for Obama.

Obama is exponentially worse than anything I have seen from the McCain ticket....

McCain was not my choice as the REP candidate... but he is certainly a better choice, and Palin is a better choice, than the uber-left senator from Illinois

Maybe? Find me a white man that said they created AIDS to kill off the blacks and gays, and I'll repent and vote for Obama.

Guess what, you won't find such a claim from anyone, white, black, or otherwise.

Wright has no more reason to be angry than I do for the treatment of the Jews, or a Native American does for what their ancestors went through. But I don't hold all Germans accountable for what a handful did; to do so would make me no better than Hitler himself. If Wright wants to mourn for the treatment of his ancestors, so be it. But to preach in a Church of God that it's okay to hate white people for something their ancestors did is despicable.

photo01.jpg

Maybe no, but it is valid and that is the point.
Did Obama ever say when he knew what Ayer's background was?

I can't get really excited about this. If Ayers was active in community issues with members of all parties, which is how I understand it, I have a hard time holding this against Obama.

Everyone knows what Ayers' background is. If Obama was alive in 2001, he would know Ayers' background.

Would you really rather he was retarded than culpable?

BTW, what would you think of it if McCain got funding and backing from abortion-clinic bombers?

Did Obama ever say when he knew what Ayer's background was?

I can't get really excited about this. If Ayers was active in community issues with members of all parties, which is how I understand it, I have a hard time holding this against Obama.

Obama was on a board that was funded by a conservative Nixon Republican.

That may be the worst association of all.

I guess so, if you think eavesdropping is a worse offense than bombing the Pentagon and killing cops. And saying you were proud of it and wished you'd done more the day after 9/11.

There are different levels of hate? So tell me, what level have I reached when my response to rhetoric is to yell "Kill Him!"?

Not only is this equivalent, it may well exceed it.

When did Palin yell kill him?

Forum List

Back