The Question Obama will not answer

So inciting hate is a high standard? So what is wrong with Obama's association with Ayers and Wright?

If there were a video released tomorrow of Obama shaking hands with Osama bin Laden, the first words out of your mouth would be "Sarah Palin."

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it certainly isn't a chicken.

If he's not black, why did he attend a church that preaches BLACK liberation theology? Hmmm...

It won't work.

The Smear Talk Express has failed.

So inciting hate is a high standard? So what is wrong with Obama's association with Ayers and Wright?

They both hate America. Ayers blew up American buildings. Wright condemns America for defending itself and says that we deserved 9/11. He also accused white people of creating AIDS to kill off the blacks. There's also Michael Pfleger, another crazy "mentor" to Barack Obama.

These are the people Obama's been associated with his entire career. Are these really the type of people you want your President to associate with?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it certainly isn't a chicken.

If he's not black, why did he attend a church that preaches BLACK liberation theology? Hmmm...

Malcolm X was half black as well. It is interesting that neither man is considered half-white by the masses.

Did you just miss that I am unhappy with Palin? That is why I'm considering crossing the fence.

It is not the relationships that are the problem. It is the shifty way that he has tried to dodge the questions about them. "Ayers is just a guy that lives in my neighborhood." "I was never present for any of Rev. Wright's outrageous statements form the pulpit." If he had been frank about these ties from the very beginning, they wouldn't even be issues.

Palin is precisely the reason that I am considering voting for Obama. ;) I do hold my candidates to higher standard.
Exactly! I want to know why she didn't stop her speech right then and there and tell her supporters to stop that crap. They can spred this crap on the internet but when you are at a rally it is different. Palin needs to learn to have some dignity. I have no problem with Republicans who are respectful of other's views such as you, Navy1960, and some others. My problem is the ones who spred this hate and Palin is helping them spred it. I have never really had a problem with McCain but he needs to tell Palin to have alittle respect.

Exactly! I want to know why she didn't stop her speech right then and there and tell her supporters to stop that crap. They can spred this crap on the internet but when you are at a rally it is different. Palin needs to learn to have some dignity. I have no problem with Republicans who are respectful of other's views such as you, Navy1960, and some others. My problem is the ones who spred this hate and Palin is helping them spred it. I have never really had a problem with McCain but he needs to tell Palin to have alittle respect.

While I agree, she should have stopped the speech and told them to stop, it isn't equivalent to Wright's tirades.

Did you just miss that I am unhappy with Palin? That is why I'm considering crossing the fence.

It is not the relationships that are the problem. It is the shifty way that he has tried to dodge the questions about them. "Ayers is just a guy that lives in my neighborhood." "I was never present for any of Rev. Wright's outrageous statements form the pulpit." If he had been frank about these ties from the very beginning, they wouldn't even be issues.

Sorry, I misread your post. At the same time though you are missing the real point. Policy is what is important with respect to our politicians. This whole issue is a red-herring steering the topic away from discussions on policy. Why is it important?

Wright was not on the national stage and at a Presidental Rally or running for public office.

But Palin didn't condone the actions of the random person in the audience. Obama condoned Wright for 20 years, until it was to his benefit to toss Wright under the boss.

Sorry, I misread your post. At the same time though you are missing the real point. Policy is what is important with respect to our politicians. This whole issue is a red-herring steering the topic away from discussions on policy. Why is it important?

It is important to this discussion, not the election.

While I agree, she should have stopped the speech and told them to stop, it isn't equivalent to Wright's tirades.

There are different levels of hate? So tell me, what level have I reached when my response to rhetoric is to yell "Kill Him!"?

Not only is this equivalent, it may well exceed it.

Forum List

Back