Why does the media want Donald Trump to accept some kind of responsibility for the Alt-Right and neo-Nazis, when they didn't pressure Barack Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the Occupy Wall Street movement?

There is no right answer for Trump. He could open a vain and that would be racist. It's all the left has now. No ideas no direction just "RESIST!!!!!!!!

You think it's only the left? Open your eyes. The man is a miscreant.

Yeah, it sucks when you have a fair President who stands against all evil equally instead of politicizing it by being selective just for the liberals. .

When radical Islam attacked us on 9-11, George W. Bush should have brought up the neo-nazi's to stand equally against evil. Bush should have brought up the communists, and the fascists.

Why does the media want Donald Trump to accept some kind of responsibility for the Alt-Right and neo-Nazis, when they didn't pressure Barack Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the Occupy Wall Street movement?

There is no right answer for Trump. He could open a vain and that would be racist. It's all the left has now. No ideas no direction just "RESIST!!!!!!!!

And burning a car is cool because you think Trump is a miscreant? I'll say it again, the white ones, AND the black ones are scum who give two shits about anything other then wrecking shit. It's a fact. And yes, the left wrote the book on this shit. If you Ike I can send some recommended reading.

Because they want Democrats back in power and they are running out of ammunition. This is the last bullet in the gun.

They were counting on illegals to scare up votes, they were counting on the Russian infiltration paradigm to scare up votes, this is their last gasp. . .

I can't decide whether Molyneux became a shill because he can't admit he was wrong about Trump, or if he's just cashing in.

And burning a car is cool because you think Trump is a miscreant? I'll say it again, the white ones, AND the black ones are scum who give two shits about anything other then wrecking shit. It's a fact. And yes, the left wrote the book on this shit. If you Ike I can send some recommended reading.

You missed my point. You're assuming that only "the left" is opposed to Trump. You're wrong.

You missed my point. You're assuming that only "the left" is opposed to Trump. You're wrong.

The right mocked when Hillary said half of Trumps supporters were "deplorables"

Well, looking at who's supporting Trump. that looks to be perfectly True. Trump lost the independents, the republican moderates, and is down to his alt-right racist KKK core of support.

Because they want Democrats back in power and they are running out of ammunition. This is the last bullet in the gun.

They were counting on illegals to scare up votes, they were counting on the Russian infiltration paradigm to scare up votes, this is their last gasp. . .

I can't decide whether Molyneux became a shill because he can't admit he was wrong about Trump, or if he's just cashing in.

meh. . . I don't watch him religiously. Nor do I care why Stephan won't admit he was wrong about Trump, it doesn't mean his powers of analysis are necessarily any less faulty.

On top of that, regarding the Trump admin., elements are still in play. Naturally, for those who are opposed to the Deep State and believe in strict adherence to constitutional law, we see Trump as an utter failure. OTH, we are not in the mix. If Trump did everything we would like to see, w/o first entrenching his own power, would it be safe for him? Our government is rooted in compromise. Look what happened to JFK when he tried to clean out the swamp before his control over the Deep State was secure?

It just might be Trump is in the process of deal making until he has sufficient capital to do what he really wants, who can say? OTH, he just might be, as most of us suspect, just another stooge.

Personally? I think the amount of Stephan's viewership went to his head. He has become a YT cult of personality. His ego just became too inflated, WTH, he is, after all, only human. Can anyone say fame wouldn't affect them too?

The fact remains, the intro to many of his videos are EXCELLENT. He does some of the most premiere investigative journalism, and, having been a philosophy major myself, I can tell you, it helps you train your mind to think, be logical, and leave emotion and cognitive bias out of your research and if not always, one's thinking.

All of us must get out of the habit of thinking that all information sources are either entirely good, or entirely bad. I will seek information where ever and evaluate each piece on it's merits. I can separate fact from opinion.

I found interesting facts in this video like;

~There is a statue of Lenin in Seattle, and Americans have no problem with this?

~The ACLU was the organization that went to bat for the legal right for the "UNITE THE RIGHT" to have their permit to organize recognized. What was the political motive for this, was it really altruistic?

~There were only 500 white supremacists/white nationalists, compared with the overwhelming number of counter protesters, and there was a two to one ratio of first responders that could have protected them, essentially forming a wall between the two extremist groups; yet. . .

~There was a stand down order for the police to not intervene?

Many interesting facts that give us an interesting picture which show us, that the real villain in this whole story is NOT the left, it is not the right, it is not the extremists, but it is the elites who have always, since the days of the Roman Empire, sought to encourage, DIVIDE and CONQUER policies.

The elites know that the fellow that drove those people down was not an associate of any of those far right organizations, and they knew he was mentally unstable. I suspect that is why he was kicked out of basic training. So he is also schizophrenic, isolated, rejected by his peers, and the government knows he is a danger? Yeah, sounds just a little suspect to me.
What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing
Crash suspect’s ex-teacher says he idolized Hitler, Nazism

I don't hear the media or congressional leaders from BOTH parties calling for Trump to take responsibility. They are calling for him to give a clear and direct condemnation of the hate groups that instigated the violence. Why he tiptoes around this in contrast to how he handles other situations is pretty mind blowing

That's what I meant: "condemnation". Not so much accepting responsibility, but condemning them.

I never heard Obama or any member of Congress condemn BLM or the Occupy Movement. Pelosi and Hillary actually had good things to say about them.
Are saying that BLM and Occupy are on an even level as nazis and the KKK? Principly speaking those groups have very core differences. All those groups are guilty of unnecessary violence which should absolutely be condemned, but hate groups that support anti American discrimination should be called out

BLM, ANTIFA, and #Occupy are all anti-American hate groups that call for violence and discrimination.

Nope.

^^^^ LIAR ^^^^^

-Geaux

I don't hear the media or congressional leaders from BOTH parties calling for Trump to take responsibility. They are calling for him to give a clear and direct condemnation of the hate groups that instigated the violence. Why he tiptoes around this in contrast to how he handles other situations is pretty mind blowing

That's what I meant: "condemnation". Not so much accepting responsibility, but condemning them.

I never heard Obama or any member of Congress condemn BLM or the Occupy Movement. Pelosi and Hillary actually had good things to say about them.
Are saying that BLM and Occupy are on an even level as nazis and the KKK? Principly speaking those groups have very core differences. All those groups are guilty of unnecessary violence which should absolutely be condemned, but hate groups that support anti American discrimination should be called out

BLM, ANTIFA, and #Occupy are all anti-American hate groups that call for violence and discrimination.

Nope.

^^^^ LIAR ^^^^^

-Geaux

Oh excuse me. I left out the G20 protesters and the World Trade Center protesters of the Bush era. Same hate groups.

Does Christianity preach white supremacy? Yes or no?

I'm agnostic, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but trying to say that Christianity is the impetus of white supremacy, rather than just one of its many tools, is quite disingenuous.

"What Christianity preaches" is irrelevant in this quesiton, just as "what Islam preaches" is irrelevant to DAESH or Al Qaeda. His point is that the Klan purports to base their shit on Christianism.

See point #3 here...

19812_dt_detail.jpg

That makes what they do "Christian terrorism" in the same sense that some yahoo flying planes into buildings may be termed "Islamic terrorism".

Another example is Eric Rudolph. Or Scott Roeder.

(and note also that their targets were not just "non-whites" but Jews, Catholics, immigrants, labor unions, drinkers (staunchly pro-Prohibition) and "loose women". They pulled one (white) woman out of her house and whipped her for "not going to church".)

Just as Baruch Goldstein's attack on a mosque could be called "Jewish terrorism" or the terrorists attacking Muslims in Thailand might be termed "Buddhist terrorism". Is that a misleading adjective? Of course it is. It's intended to be. It implies that the religion itself is the root source, rather than a correlation. Or a crutch.

That's the whole point. Those who engage in such correlation fallacies can't face what that fallacy means when it's applied to their own people. Then the perps become "outliers" who somehow are not acting out the religion. In other words they want it both ways.

So the point is not what the religion leads to --- it's how the perps claim to do what they do in the name of that religion. Unfortunately no religion gets a yea or nay vote on that.

As far as a relationship between Christianism and white supremacy, indeed that religion was used both as a pretext in favor of transatlantic slavery, as well as a basis for the argument against it. A skilled mob manipulator can convince the uncynical to go any direction that manipulator wants, using any religious book that will sell that message.
What Islam teaches is not irrelevant to Al Queda or ISIS. That's only the first error in your propaganda. I won't bother debunking the rest. That would be redundant.

Not condemning neonazis is like not condemning Isis !

"Look, there's lots of beheading and killing from all sides and it really needs to stop ."

The problem with that statement is that it's false. What Trump said is true.

The right mocked when Hillary said half of Trumps supporters were "deplorables"

Well, looking at who's supporting Trump. that looks to be perfectly True. Trump lost the independents, the republican moderates, and is down to his alt-right racist KKK core of support.

Is that how this all works?

Well the last three presidential elections, the US Communist Party supported Democrat contenders. Does that tell us something?

The difference is if you look at what Nazi's support, the KKK supports, White supremacists support, you won't see anything similar to what conservatives support. Go to the US Communist Party web site, and try to tell the difference between what they support compared to the Democrat party.

Yeah, it sucks when you have a fair President who stands against all evil equally instead of politicizing it by being selective just for the liberals. .

When radical Islam attacked us on 9-11, George W. Bush should have brought up the neo-nazi's to stand equally against evil. Bush should have brought up the communists, and the fascists.

I have no idea what that comment even means or how it relates to my post.

All the problems could have been avoided if people just let them protest, get it out of their system, and then go home. .

They carried torches and chanted "jews with not replace us"

So what? Did they break any laws? Did they destruct public or private property? Did they attack anybody? Now ask yourself the same questions about the left.

All the problems could have been avoided if people just let them protest, get it out of their system, and then go home. .

They carried torches and chanted "jews with not replace us"

Yes, it's odd. Unemployed white dudes tend to yell loud and blame Jews for stealing their birthright. Stupid as it sounds that is the case all through history. They didn't even make the news until the black power guys showed up and started burning shit as they typically do. Morally, the black protesters at as bad as the Nazis. Only thing separating the two in some cases is skin color.

Forum List

Back