The Question is...

To re-emphasize... That's merely what you wish to be true. Let it be known... You, do not speak for Rightwingers.

Really? Do you have a lot of posts here vigorously defending liberal protests, for example?

Oh, lol, and btw, I hardly have to speak for Rightwingers on the matter at hand. There are probably more than a thousand posts since this thread BY Rightwingers,

showing their sympathy for the white supremacists,

that have proven my point.
You just cannot grasp the difference between defending the right to free speech, vs. defending the content of said speech. Either that; or you're playing dumb... no one here thinks you're playing...

Can you list the number of Rightwingers on USMB who vigorously defended the protestors at Berkeley who were protesting Ann Coulter's appearance?
Can you recall if those protester filed for a permit? You know? That thing that differentiates an angry mob , from peaceful protesters? I can...

Can you tell me if the supremacists had their permit revoked for Saturday after Friday nights showing? If so they were also there illegally.
That I don't know... If their permit was revoked and they chose to remain... Then yes. They were in violation. Such would still not justify a second mob descending on the scene intent to do violence.

Forum List

Back