The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

if homosexuals don't think it's any of my business maybe they should keep their sexuality in the bedroom.

Let me know when my fellow heterosexuals do that.

I can't pass a bar without seeing couples flaunting their sexuality- or even a public park.

Significantly less flamboyant than a parade down main street. Who gives a shit if they're gay ? Y'all trying to keep up with black pride or something ?

There's a parade one weekend a year in a handful of cities. Hetero couples flaunt their sexuality every night at virtually any bar in the country.

I can tell that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to the gay bar scene. Come to Texas and see what it's all about.

I'm sure you have vastly more experience with gay bars that I do. Sounds like you've done years of exhaustive, first hand research.

no---I just live in Austin Texas. Gay capitol of the south.

Gay Austin Guide - Gay Bars Clubs Hotels Beaches Reviews and Maps - GayCities Austin

Let me know when my fellow heterosexuals do that.

I can't pass a bar without seeing couples flaunting their sexuality- or even a public park.

Significantly less flamboyant than a parade down main street. Who gives a shit if they're gay ? Y'all trying to keep up with black pride or something ?

There's a parade one weekend a year in a handful of cities. Hetero couples flaunt their sexuality every night at virtually any bar in the country.

I can tell that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to the gay bar scene. Come to Texas and see what it's all about.

I'm sure you have vastly more experience with gay bars that I do. Sounds like you've done years of exhaustive, first hand research.

no---I just live in Austin Texas. Gay capitol of the south.

Gay Austin Guide - Gay Bars Clubs Hotels Beaches Reviews and Maps - GayCities Austin

Then you know 6th street is a veritable altar to college age heterosexuality on any given evening.

and I also know they don't advertise themselves as being hetero nor do they have hetero pride parades. Yes--they are THAT comfortable with being hetero.

and I also know they don't advertise themselves as being hetero nor do they have hetero pride parades. Yes--they are THAT comfortable with being hetero.

Okay. So don't go to any pride parades and your tender sensibilities won't be offended.

Have you been to 6th street? I've seen more college aged hetero couples making out and touching each other there on any given Saturday night than I have any SF pride parade.

Yeah, well, so is beer.
Naw, beer is not going to tear the rectal membrane and spread AIDS.

I see. "Unnatural and unhealthy" specifically refers to gay sex, and specifically gay sex between men.

:lmao: But you're not deranged. No, not at all.
Yes. Men who engage in anal sexual intercourse are engaging in unhealthy and unsafe lifestyles. Unbelievable.
True. Also interesting is that straight women who are engaging in straight sexual intercourse are engaging in a very unhealthy lifestyle. Lesbian sex is FAR healthier – the likely hood of transmitting STD between lesbians is very low.
It actually seems that the ‘unhealthy’ aspect here is men in general. Having sex with a man is unhealthy. What were you trying to prove with this?

So since abstinence is even sexually healthier.........
Yup.

Now do you recognize how asinine the augment that gay sex is unhealthy is or are you still lost on the fact that such a 'point' is asinine?

Forum List

Back