The Qaeda Leader Has Secured Religious Approval To Use A Nukes Against Usa

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
FORMER HEAD OF CIA'S OSAMA BIN LADEN UNIT SAYS THE QAEDA LEADER HAS SECURED RELIGIOUS APPROVAL TO USE A NUCLEAR BOMB AGAINST AMERICANS
Osama bin Laden now has religious approval to use a nuclear device against Americans, says the former head of the CIA unit charged with tracking down the Saudi terrorist. The former agent, Michael Scheuer, speaks to Steve Kroft in his first television interview without disguise to be broadcast on 60 MINUTES Sunday, Nov. 14 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

they send video tapes and ask for permission to set off a bomb

for fucks sake can't we just kill these idiots and move on

:bye1:

freeandfun1 said:
Wait a minute... wait a minute.... they didn't get approval from the United Nations... so if they drop the bomb.... it wouldn't be a legal nuclear attack... then the UN will have to write a nasty letter telling them how mad the UN is....

OR

We could return the favor!!!!!

Let's nuke Mecca .... and Medina! .... no wait, instead, let's bulldoze Mecca and build a Wal-Mart on top of the Kaaba and the Grand Mosque.... better yet.... let's build a pig farm on top of the Grand Mosque....

Funny stuff, KM!

If there's a nuke that goes off inside the USA, I'd bet money on a very nasty retalitory strike. Evacuate Israel and start lobbing nukes.

I really doubt that this news is genuine, though. If OBL had access to nukes or any WMD he could get his paws on, he surely wouldn't have waited for another lunatic to give him the nod - he would have used it.

NightTrain said:
Funny stuff, KM!

If there's a nuke that goes off inside the USA, I'd bet money on a very nasty retalitory strike. Evacuate Israel and start lobbing nukes.

I really doubt that this news is genuine, though. If OBL had access to nukes or any WMD he could get his paws on, he surely wouldn't have waited for another lunatic to give him the nod - he would have used it.
True...Osama Bin Laden and his ilk are nothing better than the Nazis.... this batch of bad guys is the worst bunch of anti-Semites since the fall of Berlin. If we were to somehow lose the war on terror it would be the biggest setback to Western civilization since the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 475 AD (which ushered in the Dark Ages).

Historical aside: Speaking of nuclear weaponry, the Nazis, not the US, were the ones who first started work on the atom bomb in 1938. We started work on the bomb after Albert Einstein urged FDR of the dangers of a nuclear monopoly with Hitler holding all the cards. The initial target for the bomb was Berlin, not Hiroshima. That should put to rest any arguments the Left has about America building the bomb for racist reasons. The reason we dropped it on Japan was to end the war. The Japanese steadfastly refused to surrender and the estimated casualties of an Allied invasion of Japan was projected to top half a million Allied soldiers.

Will you be around to enlist. thats the question.

I live in Arkansas, a nuclear target for ICBMs (we have a few ICBMs here), but not terrorists...except for Wal-Mart headquarters, which is a safe distance away, and they wouldn't waste their nuke on that anyway.

Hobbit said:
I live in Arkansas, a nuclear target for ICBMs (we have a few ICBMs here), but not terrorists...except for Wal-Mart headquarters, which is a safe distance away, and they wouldn't waste their nuke on that anyway.

Unless they were trying to hit the Clinton library....ok so its a hooters with a magazine rack...but still.

There are a bunch of missing nuclear weapons out there. First story i hit was Newsmax, who some see as a right wing propaganda rag, so I thought this one might be more fun to read :

Boston Globe ? Almost.

Forum List

Back