The Pyramids Were an Inside Job

Who would have ever thunk it???? I thought the pyramids was where they buried all of those mummies and daddys. Landing beacons, huh? Must be a slow news day!:lol:

the pyramids were really built in 1904 in preparation for motion pictures. up until that point all photos of the pyramids were easily faked because the image was only 2 dimensional. the pyramids did not actually exist until this point and all historical records of them are planted as part of the zionist conspiracy to rid the world of the Arabian Ostrich. the exctinction was finally completed in 1941.

The Extinction Website - Species Info - Arabian Ostrich

There is no way pyramids could have been built by humans. They would have fallen down by now

There is no way pyramids could have been built by humans. They would have fallen down by now

Well, studies indicate that the Pyramids were engineered to withstand a Boeing 707 hit doing 180 mph. I think your theory only applies to humans who are union members; you put some teamsters on the job, the Pyramids end up past due and over budget.

Who would have ever thunk it???? I thought the pyramids was where they buried all of those mummies and daddys. Landing beacons, huh? Must be a slow news day!:lol:

Awwwwwwwwww c'mon man!

When was the last time you ever saw a boyd encrypted in a pyramid? Hmm? Never.

Tell me this hot shot; which are they pointing. You got it daddy-o! UP!
Where do aliens come from. Well? Survey says.......................... UP!

Come correct, stay in your lane and don't cross over into denying that the Pyramids were not built by the group I imply built them. Now keep in mind, I'm not going to come right out and say who built them; I posted it 10 days ago and you'll just have to go back and figure it out on your own. I'm busy. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww c'mon man!

When was the last time you ever saw a boyd encrypted in a pyramid? Hmm? Never.

Tell me this hot shot; which are they pointing. You got it daddy-o! UP!
Where do aliens come from. Well? Survey says.......................... UP!

Come correct, stay in your lane and don't cross over into denying that the Pyramids were not built by the group I imply built them. Now keep in mind, I'm not going to come right out and say who built them; I posted it 10 days ago and you'll just have to go back and figure it out on your own. I'm busy. :lol:

Isn't Bush somehow related to the Pharoahs?

Mebbe dey found Carson's grain stash?...

Egypt detects 'impressive' anomaly in Giza pyramids
9 Nov.`15 — Two weeks of new thermal scanning in Egypt's Giza pyramids have identified anomalies in the 4,500 year-old burial structures, including a major one in the largest pyramid, the Antiquities Ministry announced Monday.
Antiquities Minister Mamdouh el-Damaty and technical experts working on the project showed the higher temperature being detected in three specific adjacent stones at the bottom of the pyramid in a live thermal camera presentation to journalists. The scanning showed "a particularly impressive one (anomaly) located on the Eastern side of the Khufu pyramid at ground level," the ministry said in a statement. The largest of the three Giza pyramids is known locally as Khufu and internationally as Cheops.

The thermal scanning was carried out at all times of the day, including during sunrise, as the sun heats the structures from the outside, and then during sunset as the pyramids are cooling down. The speed of the heating and cooling phases is being used to uncover "hypotheses" such as empty areas in the pyramids, internal air currents, or different building materials used. "The first row of the pyramid's stones are all uniform, then we come here and find that there's a difference in the formation," said el-Damaty, pointing at the three stones showing higher temperatures. While inspecting the area, el-Damaty said they found "that there is something like a small passage in the ground that you can see, leading up to the pyramids ground, reaching an area with a different temperature. What will be behind it?"

Other heat anomalies were detected in the upper half of the pyramid that the experts said need to be investigated further. El-Damaty invited all Egyptologists, especially those interested in ancient Egyptian architecture, to join in the research and help come up with ideas on what could be behind the anomalies. The pyramids, located on the outskirts of Cairo, are one of the major tourist attractions in the country. The pyramids, which were used as sacred burial structures, were built in the fourth Pharaonic dynasty. The great pyramid is the oldest and only surviving monument of the seven wonders of the ancient world.

Egypt detects 'impressive' anomaly in Giza pyramids

King Tut's knife 'made from meteorite'...
confused.gif

Tutankhamun's knife was 'made from meteorite iron'
Thu, 02 Jun 2016 - A dagger entombed alongside the mummy of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun was made with iron that came from a meteorite, researchers say.
The weapon was one of a pair of daggers discovered by British archaeologist Howard Carter in 1925 within the burial wrappings of the teenaged king. The origin of its unrusted iron blade has baffled scientists because such metalwork was rare in ancient Egypt. Tutankhamun was mummified more than 3,300 years ago.

Italian and Egyptian researchers used "a non-invasive X-ray technique" to confirm the composition of the iron without damaging it, according to a study published in the journal of Meteoritics and Planetary Science. "Meteoritic iron is clearly indicated by the presence of a high percentage of nickel," the study's main author, Daniela Comelli, said. The researchers say the presence of iron - along with levels of nickel and cobalt - "strongly suggests an extraterrestrial origin".

_89861120_89861119.jpg

They compared the composition of the dagger to known meteorites within 2,000km around the Red Sea coast of Egypt, and found that one in particular - which landed 150 miles (240km) west of Alexandria - contained similar levels of nickel and cobalt. Ancient Egyptians attached great significance to meteoritic iron for the production of fine ornamental or ceremonial objects, the researchers say. "They were aware that these rare chunks of iron fell from the sky already in the 13th [Century] BCE, anticipating Western culture by more than two millennia," they write in their findings.

The high manufacturing quality of the blade in comparison with other simple-shaped meteoritic iron artefacts "suggests a significant mastery of ironworking in Tutankhamun's time", they say. The dagger - which features a decorated gold handle and a gold sheath with a floral lily motif on one side and a feather pattern on the other - is now on display at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

Tutankhamun (1336 BC - 1327 BCE)

See also:

Team Testing New Scanner on Egypt's Great Pyramid
June 02, 2016 — Archaeologists are hoping that modern technology could help unlock ancient secrets buried deep beneath the 4,500 year-old burial structure
What mysteries might still be hidden under Egypt's pyramids? A team accompanied by Egypt's former antiquities minister and famed archaeologist Zahi Hawass are testing a new scanner on the Great Pyramid of Giza on Thursday, hoping that modern technology could help unlock ancient secrets buried deep beneath the stone. The scanner, which uses subatomic particles known as muons to examine the 4,500 year-old burial structure, was first set up at the site last year and will complete its data collection this month. "It's running right now, and if it manages to detect one of the three chambers we already know exist inside, then we will continue the scans," Hawass said. He has been appointed by the Antiquities Ministry to head the team that will review the scan results.

05C1C0A3-2F96-4BAB-A5BB-C9F188165A9C_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

Tourists are gathering around the Sphinx, which guards the Great Pyramid of King Cheops at the Giza necropolis just outside Cairo, Egypt.​

Late last year, thermal scanning identified a major anomaly in the pyramid — three adjacent stones at its base which registered higher temperatures than others. Hawass has in the past downplayed the usefulness of scans on ancient sites, saying that they have never found anything important. He has clashed publicly with British Egyptologist Nicolas Reeves, whose theory that secret burial chambers could be hidden behind the walls of King Tutankhamun's tomb was both prompted and reinforced by scanning.

58E0227A-BDB7-407B-8A43-CA138E3889DC_w640_s.jpg

Tourists visiting one of the three main pyramids at the Giza necropolis outside Cairo​

For more than a decade Hawass was a celebrity starring in TV documentaries, eventually ruling the Antiquities Ministry like a pharaoh. He was dismissed from the post after Egypt's 2011 uprising that toppled longtime autocrat Hosni Mubarak and faced corruption charges, of which he was later cleared. But back in the field following his new appointment, Hawass seemed more reluctant to criticize scanning technologies. He said they could be useful if directed by the right hands — such as his. "You need Egyptologists to oversee all this, otherwise mistakes can be made," he said. "I hope these scans will help us obtain accurate information," he said, adding that he believed another burial chamber remains undiscovered inside.

#Egypt tests new #scanner on great #pyramid - #Antiquities

Forum List

Back