The put up or shut up thread Con conservationists vs lib faux environmentalists

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Hi there. My name is tinydancer. I am an avowed conservative and conservationist.

This is the put up or shut up thread.

If you believe in man bear pig and AGW please post how you are saving the planet truthfully.

I will come back in later and put up all my conservative conservationists credentials so I'll know if someone is bullshitting.

I'm no scientist. But I can claim that I have embraced the dedication stone to Rod Fowler.

I think it will be fun to see the AGW people on the board put up or shut up. I get lectured to on so many boards about global warming and its impact and how we should stop living by people who live in apartments that are heated by coal fired generators and get pizza or chinese delivered on a friday night.

Tell me truthfuly little AGW believers what are you doing to stop the abuse of the planet including freaking out over Al Gore's sinful rape of the earth by his energy use.....

greensgotwrong.jpg

This world that has been around for 4.5 billion years, will be destroyed by:

The Incandescent Light Bulb. Yep.

Please advise us on man-bear-pig, so we can answerthe question properly. I don't see where it fits into AGW. After all we know:

CO2 and other gases absorb infra-red radiation.

The concentration of gases has been going up, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution.

Therefore, if the trend continues, warming is inevitable.

So, snarky-snarkerson, where's the flaw in that logic? PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Hi there. My name is tinydancer. I am an avowed conservative and conservationist.

If you believe in man bear pig and AGW please post how you are saving the planet truthfully.

I will come back in later and put up all my conservative conservationists credentials so I'll know if someone is bullshitting.

I'm no scientist. But I can claim that I have embraced the dedication stone to Rod Fowler.

I think it will be fun to see the AGW people on the board put up or shut up. I get lectured to on so many boards about global warming and its impact and how we should stop living by people who live in apartments that are heated by coal fired generators and get pizza or chinese delivered on a friday night.

Tell me truthfuly little AGW believers what are you doing to stop the abuse of the planet including freaking out over Al Gore's sinful rape of the earth by his energy use.....

Tell me, little dumb ass, what the hell do you think that you are trying to prove? The debate is not about Al Gore. It is about GHGs, and the present rapid warming of the earth's atmosphere and oceans.

If this is not so, show me a scientific society whose policy statement says so. A National Academy of Science of what ever nation. A major University anywhere in the world.

Can you present evidence that the earth is not warming? How about evidence that the GHGs have no part in the warming? What do the physicists say on the matter of the GHGs effect in the atmosphere? Have you ever bothered to even look? Or are you just going to vomit the talking points of idiots that haven't the least idea of science?

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Tell me, little dumb ass, what the hell do you think that you are trying to prove? The debate is not about Al Gore. It is about GHGs, and the present rapid warming of the earth's atmosphere and oceans.

If this is not so, show me a scientific society whose policy statement says so. A National Academy of Science of what ever nation. A major University anywhere in the world.

Can you present evidence that the earth is not warming? How about evidence that the GHGs have no part in the warming? What do the physicists say on the matter of the GHGs effect in the atmosphere? Have you ever bothered to even look? Or are you just going to vomit the talking points of idiots that haven't the least idea of science?

Rocks bro.........you're a mental case. How many times have you posted up that link? Close to 1,000 by my count.
Didnt you ever hear? The definition of a mental disorder is when you do something over and over and over and expect a different outcome.

s0n......find a fcukking hobby.

Cap and Trade got nuked last Tuesday......at least until 2020.....the next chance the House can go back to the Dums.

Go build a new light bulb or something.:poke::poke::poke:

Ummmmm...........just to clue in the environmental yoyo's..............

One of the things we found out last Tuesday is this...............

That the American people think....................

This gay green shit is too fcukking expensive!!!!!

Please advise us on man-bear-pig, so we can answerthe question properly. I don't see where it fits into AGW. After all we know:

CO2 and other gases absorb infra-red radiation.

The concentration of gases has been going up, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution.

Therefore, if the trend continues, warming is inevitable.

So, snarky-snarkerson, where's the flaw in that logic? PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

The challenge was you to post what you, personally, are doing to lessen the problem. I am willing to bet you that my personal carbon footprint is smaller than yours, and has been for years. Out up or shut up.

Again, what are you doing?

I will extend the same bet to you about my carbon footprint vs yours. Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back