CDZ The purpose of a business?

You're clearly not advocating for capitalism in you're OP.

Where in my OP did I cut down capitalism? Hint: Absolutely nowhere.

As soon someone mentions helping workers, you guys cry communism.

Are you honestly trying to hint to me you're a capitalism?

I believe in both capital and property. What other arbitrary conditions do I need to fulfill in order to be considered a capitalist?

Nevermind, fuck it. I don't give a fuck about your stupid labels. You are clearly off in your own world without a clue about anything.
When you said "not the cost of tools and machinery," that's where.

And no I never cried communism (remove the plank from you're own eye), but if the purpose of business is to provide a livelihood to workers (like you said in you're OP) that is very far from a capitalistic principal. It's a byproduct of capitalism and has proven to be the best possible outcome for the world (rewarding those who serve humanity in some way, who would've thought?). So my main question now is do you consider yourself a capitalist?

And no I never cried communism (remove the plank from you're own eye), but if the purpose of business is to provide a livelihood to workers (like you said in you're OP) that is very far from a capitalistic principal.

So is isn't capitalistic to want workers to be able to feed themselves and provide for their families?

What do you believe the purpose of a business should be? And don't say to make money.

I believe the purpose of a business is to create a livelihood for its workers and provide for the community. Not to make a small group of founders and shareholders rich.
Whose purpose?
To the business owner, it's to make a profit.
To the worker, it's to provide jobs.
To the government, it's to pay taxes.
To the consumer, it's to provide goods and services.

And no I never cried communism (remove the plank from you're own eye), but if the purpose of business is to provide a livelihood to workers (like you said in you're OP) that is very far from a capitalistic principal.

So is isn't capitalistic to want workers to be able to feed themselves and provide for their families?
This is called the red herring fallacy. Again read up on you're logical fallacies. And it's not the main goal, it happens to be a very good by-product. Happy employees make good workers, and assist greatly in the main goal of providing a service or product to consumers at a price they deem worthy. And in a world of high competition, of you don't offer these good employees what they want, they'll go to a competitor offering them something more, and be a great employee helping in the cause to provide a good or service to the consumer at a price they deem worthy

So again I'll ask (Mr/mrs red herring) are you a capitalist?

And it's not the main goal, it happens to be a very good by-product.

Yet you called me me anti-capitalist for saying it.

I cannot continue talking to someone so intellectually dishonest.

And it's not the main goal, it happens to be a very good by-product.

Yet you called me me anti-capitalist for saying it.

I cannot continue talking to someone so intellectually dishonest.
Seriously don't act like I haven't seen any of your previous post outside of this OP...and then call me intellectually dishonest for it. Simple question, do you support capitalism?

Oh and another red herring was thrown out there with that post...please learn your logical fallacies for you're own good

Last edited:
A business that does not run at a profit while satisfying a need of the market will fail

Any business that exists merely to pay employees will fail

Of course a business should make a profit, but it should do so in order to make its workers as wealthy as possible. We work to provide our livelihood, therefore a business should exist to provide a livelihood for all of its participants.

Right now many businesses exist in order to make a small group of individuals rich, so your argument sort of falls flat.

This is a risk and reward world. Employees take no risk. People who start businesses do.

The higher the risk the higher the reward. A business can only pay his employees what the market for that labor dictates if he pays too much then he is priced out of the market place and con no longer compete because the price of the product or service will be too high to be competitive.

What you don't understand is that most businesses run on very low profit margins in most cases 15% is the holy grail

People who choose to sell their time for money have the responsibility to make their time worth as much as possible. That is how a person who sells his labor to an employee becomes as wealthy as he possibly can

What do you believe the purpose of a business should be? And don't say to make money.

I believe the purpose of a business is to create a livelihood for its workers and provide for the community. Not to make a small group of founders and shareholders rich.

11976_1113203598702714_7674565301733792367_n.jpg

Forum List

Back