For anyone who has seen season 2 of Daredevil, you're already familiar with this incarnation of the Punisher. If you haven't watched Netflix's Daredevil show, I highly advise against watching The Punisher season 1 until you finish seasons 1 and 2 of Daredevil. Plus, Daredevil is the best comic book TV show ever up until now. I'll have to finish this season of the Punisher to decide whether it tops Daredevil.

Jon Bernthal is the Punisher the way Christopher Reeve was Superman and Robert Downey, Jr. is Iron-Man.

I only watched the first episode (titled "3:00 a.m.") so far, and it easily lives up to the quality of the Punisher in season 2 of Daredevil.

Episode 1 starts out very slow, because they have to introduce a new batch of characters and develop them a bit. While there is some action early on in the episode, most of the episode is quite slow, but in a good way. However, the episode doesn't end without some serious ass kicking by the Punisher.

9/10 for episode 1.

Dude, why are you into ALL the things I love? The Punisher, The Joe Rogan Experience, O and A, Jim and Sam, Sick fuckin Puppies (their music is so heavy only the devil could lift it), the Chippa podcast, etc.

If you're an MMA fan, we must be twins separated at birth or somefin you sock cucka.

I'm actually not a big MMA fan, but many of my friends are. I do enjoy watching a good fight, but, to be honest, I can't name many fighters other than the big ones and the ones who I know from Joe Rogan's podcast.

If given the chance, I would like to go to a UFC fight some time. I generally like watching boxing more than UFC, but I'm not a huge boxing fan either.

MMA becomes exponentially more fun and exciting the more you understand what's happening. The grappling can be boring sometimes, but it's often a lot of fun once you have a good understanding of BJJ.

For anyone who has seen season 2 of Daredevil, you're already familiar with this incarnation of the Punisher. If you haven't watched Netflix's Daredevil show, I highly advise against watching The Punisher season 1 until you finish seasons 1 and 2 of Daredevil. Plus, Daredevil is the best comic book TV show ever up until now. I'll have to finish this season of the Punisher to decide whether it tops Daredevil.

Jon Bernthal is the Punisher the way Christopher Reeve was Superman and Robert Downey, Jr. is Iron-Man.

I only watched the first episode (titled "3:00 a.m.") so far, and it easily lives up to the quality of the Punisher in season 2 of Daredevil.

Episode 1 starts out very slow, because they have to introduce a new batch of characters and develop them a bit. While there is some action early on in the episode, most of the episode is quite slow, but in a good way. However, the episode doesn't end without some serious ass kicking by the Punisher.

9/10 for episode 1.

Dude, why are you into ALL the things I love? The Punisher, The Joe Rogan Experience, O and A, Jim and Sam, Sick fuckin Puppies (their music is so heavy only the devil could lift it), the Chippa podcast, etc.

If you're an MMA fan, we must be twins separated at birth or somefin you sock cucka.

Are you talking about the band Sick Puppies that has albums like Polar Opposite and Connect?

9/10 for episode 1.

Are you talking about the band Sick Puppies that has albums like Polar Opposite and Connect?

Forum List

Back