The Public Trough Is Stronger Than God

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Be still my beating heart. This is good news to be sure:

The almost unthinkable has happened. In a clear sign that the global warming fraud has peaked and is on the decline, an actual government agency has been abolished, because it was dedicated to global warming. Andrew Follett of the Daily Caller writes:​

July 15, 2016
Britain closes down global warming bureaucracy
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: Britain closes down global warming bureaucracy

Follett’s report:

Britain SHUTS DOWN Its Global Warming Agency
Andrew Follett
Energy and Environmental Reporter
2:57 PM 07/14/2016

Britain SHUTS DOWN Its Global Warming Agency

The bad news for Americans is that not even God can drive parasites away from the public trough:

Alternative energy sources is a tax dollar scam from top to bottom. The sharpshooters in the financial community jump in for a bite after tax dollars begin flowing to alternative energy companies. Simply put: Wall Street brokers cannot manipulate stock prices on non-existent companies.​

XXXXX

That solar program appears to be little better than a slush fund for Democratic party contributors. When there's $25 billion in basically free money floating around, the charlatans and crooks will have a field day. That appears to be what transpired here.

It's no mystery why Treasury is dragging its heel on the investigation. Solar power is part of the president's ever burgeoning "legacy" and to have a multi billion dollar scandal taint it just won't do.​

April 13, 2016
Treasury Dept. sitting on solar scandal far worse than Solyndra
By Rick Moran

How Much For One Peanut?

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me3f9a2b4f7c620e94de83aec44bce5c2o0&pid=Api&w=252&h=181

The functions, duties and responsibilities of the Department of Climate Change have been transferred to another department. At this point in time, NOTHING has changed in the way of British policy towards global warming and their responsibilities vis a vis the climate change treaties they have signed.

Who says welfare state parasites refuse to work? Picking up a government check is damned hard work:

The owners of the Ivanpah solar power facility received a federal loan guarantee of $1.6 trillion, a tax credit in excess of $500 million, and contracts to sell power at four to five times the market rate of electricity. All predicated on the production of solar power.​

Consumers Pay Because Regulators Allow Natural Gas Use at This Solar Plant
Reece Brown
August 12, 2016

Consumers Pay as Regulators Allow Natural Gas at Solar Plant

Solar and wind will become major producers on the basis of economics. Wind is presently cheaper per kw/hr than coal or gas, and solar is very close to coal and gas in price, less costly when bought in Gw packages.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/24/b...-win-on-price-vs-conventional-fuels.html?_r=0

Geothermal has yet to really start, but it too will be less costly once it gets started. Nuclear will always remain expensive.

The grid scale storage, coming online as we post, will make the renewables 24/7, and vastly enlarge the market for them. Don't stand in the door way, or block the hall, because if you do you are going to get ran over.

Evidence?
there is no evidence for global warming.
There is no evidence that you have a brain. The melt in the Arctic, both the sea ice and the permafrost is ample evidence of that, as is the warming of the oceans.
you spend much time in the arctic do you, have seen it with your own two eyes? of course, even if you've been there, you're not exactly the most credible witness to offer testimony.

People who are too scared of the reality of Global Warming are desperately looking for anything to cling to. Sorry, Global Warming is real and accelerating daily. The only thing that will even begin to stop it is keeping carbon in the ground. And the human population hasn't been forced to face this reality yet but the time is close at hand. And it will be too late.

There is no evidence that you have a brain. The melt in the Arctic, both the sea ice and the permafrost is ample evidence of that, as is the warming of the oceans.

... nevermind the other polar circle, where the sea ice and the ice age glacier, 90% of Earth's ice no less, has been steadily growing for the duration of the FRAUD.

... and the "warming" oceans can't seem to break out of a 150 year record low for 'canes...

Nobody with a brain could possibly fall for this bullshit...

Here it is crick.. UEA is in Britain

Climatic Research Unit email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

at the University of East Anglia (UEA) by an external attacker,[4][5] copying thousands of emails and computer files to various internet locations several weeks before theCopenhagen Summit on climate change.

The story was first broken by climate change critics[6] with columnist James Delingpole popularising the term "Climategate" to describe the controversy.[7] Several people considered climate change "sceptics" argued that the emails showed global warming was a scientific conspiracy, that scientists manipulated climate data and attempted to suppress critics

there is no evidence for global warming.

Fifth Assessment Report - Climate Change 2013

Dexter, if you're going to claim that this document is shit (but subbing the word "Fudge" because you're an inveterate woos and mamma's boy extraordinaire), I will only point out to you that you have yet to produce one single iota of evidence to support that charge while I could fill pages by the dozens with evidence that says YOUR posts are shit and that you are either an idiot or a liar or both.

Now if you'd like to come back to Earth and try to explain to us why you hold the opinions you do without repeating the nonsense you've chanted at us since the day you first got here, I'd love to see it. Otherwise, please bugger off.

RickPerry2-800x420.jpg
http://dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/RickPerry2-800x420.jpg

I always thought Rick Perry was okay. When I first posted this thread I had no idea that he would be the guy to take on the environmental parasites:

Departing Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz has announced a conditional loan guarantee for a fossil fuel project—a blatant, taxpayer-backed subsidy of up to $2 billion for Lake Charles Methanol, LLC.

XXXXX

By contrast, incoming Energy Secretary Rick Perry has called for the abolition of the Department of Energy. A good place to start would be the abolition of the loan guarantee program.

The Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program provides taxpayer-backed loans to politically favored clean technologies that are “typically unable to obtain conventional private financing due to high technology risks.”​

What Rick Perry Could Do to Prevent Future Solyndras
Nicolas Loris
December 21, 2016

What Rick Perry Could Do to Prevent Future Solyndras

Rick Perry and Scott Pruitt tag-teaming the EPA has to have the entire parasite class wondering where their next meal is coming from.

God = no evidence.
Science is based on evidence

There are planets
There are planets within habitual zones
There are planets every where

So I can suspect that odds are ok that there are aliens
So I can assume that odds of an alien space ship is much higher then an sky creature that you dream of appearing before us all.

Global warming is based on a theory of physics, which hundreds of thousands if not millions of scientist believe in. So yes, the op is insane.

God = no evidence.
Science is based on evidence

There are planets
There are planets within habitual zones
There are planets every where

So I can suspect that odds are ok that there are aliens
So I can assume that odds of an alien space ship is much higher then an sky creature that you dream of appearing before us all.

Global warming is based on a theory of physics, which hundreds of thousands if not millions of scientist believe in. So yes, the op is insane.
You're in the wrong forum, moron.

Forum List

Back