The psychology that binds Trump to his base

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.

That's funny coming from you, considering your desire to ban ban all expression that doesn't goose-step to your ideology.

Now, K-9, I will defend your right to make a fool out of yourself any time and anywhere! In fact, I encourage it!

I will admit that I am close to panic that Mexico will send Trump a check with which he will build the wall. It could happen any day now.

They have sent their troops, by the thousands, to the border which is slowing the tide.

In addition, we are only awaiting the approval by Congress of the great new U.S. Canada, Mexico Trade agreement which is more great economic news for our country. If that is too complex for you, that means more money coming to our economy.

Those accusing President Donald J. Trump of racism are only proving their own racism and desperation. President Trump is a hard-nosed businessman. As such, they do not care about the race, creed, color or sex of anyone, only who they believe can do the best job.

Contractor-S.jpg

Wh
I will admit that I am close to panic that Mexico will send Trump a check with which he will build the wall. It could happen any day now.

They have sent their troops, by the thousands, to the border which is slowing the tide.

In addition, we are only awaiting the approval by Congress of the great new U.S. Canada, Mexico Trade agreement which is more great economic news for our country. If that is too complex for you, that means more money coming to our economy.
Two simple questions... Which border and what is great about the [new] trade agreement?

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.
The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

Maybe we are calling Trump a racist be cause he IS a racist!
And maybe you are calling Trump a racist because you are being instructed to call him racist. Let's take an example. "Africa is a shithole country". Do you believe that statement proves Donald Trump is a racist? I believe that it is blunt, 100% accurate and not racist at all.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Africa is NOT a "country".........if that statement was not racist, it certainly illustrated the depth of his abject ignorance.

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.

Kathleen Vohs and her opinion should give me "pause for thought" why, exactly? Her opinion has more weight than mine because of????? Work with me here.... because I have undoubtedly invested thousands upon thousands of hours more than she has delving into research with no "left or right" bias.

With Trump having lost the popular vote, and his continuing to embarrass himself, every day, I don't think that I have to work that hard to convince independents and Democrats of Donny's racism. Since the GOP has lost every bit of dignity it once possessed, I don't worry about them one way or another. But, even if I was in the minority, I would be proud to be there.
The question is why are you or anyone trying at to paint President Trump as a Racist. The answer? It's simple, TRUMP THE RACIST is the Democratic strategy for taking back power. That is character assassination, it is disgusting and un-American and you should not be proud to be a part of that. If you want examples of REAL racists you could start with "The Squad".

And maybe you are calling Trump a racist because you are being instructed to call him racist. Let's take an example. "Africa is a shithole country". Do you believe that statement proves Donald Trump is a racist? I believe that it is blunt, 100% accurate and not racist at all.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Africa is NOT a "country".........if that statement was not racist, it certainly illustrated the depth of his abject ignorance.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Trump never claimed that Africa was a "country".......you are a lying sack of shit.

BTW, how does Americans benefit from taking in third world, unskilled, poorly educated immigrants besides being potential voters for the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies? If they are needed to fill jobs "Americans" will not do? Might I suggest the cutting off of food stamps, welfare benefits and subsidized housing for able-bodied Americans and let's see how quickly the outcry against mass immigration happens.

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Than why did he date one for two years?

Why did Strom Thurmond?

He's one of yours,you tell me.

No, he is one of yours. He's white. You republicans make me laugh with your democrats are the only racists lie. Strom Thurmond turned to the republican party because of integration and he was accepted.

Last edited:

Nope. trump is a racist.

And here it is folks. The same person who bashed the WSJ is playing the race card. Real winner. Likely an unemployed failure.

I plead guilty of being unemployed. I'm retired in Southern AZ, and sometimes fill my spare time by distributing water, food, clothing and medicines the Samaratans to illegal immigrants in the desert, based on my believe that the commission of a misdemeanor does not warrant a death penalty.

You aren't unemployed. You worked for years and earned the right to retire.

No, we start with Trump and we end with Trump. Trump is a racist. That is a fact.

Why did Strom Thurmond?

No, he is one of yours. He's white. You republicans make me laugh with your democrats are the only racists lie. Strom Thurmond turned to the republican party because of integration and he was accepted.

LOL! Anyone that isn't a card carrying commie leftard MUST be racist...you are just that fucking STUPID. I don't have so much as a fly's fart worth of faith in either political party but I wouldn't support nor tout a demo-commie even at gun-point. You can etch that in stone.

Why did Strom Thurmond?

LOL! Anyone that isn't a card carrying commie leftard MUST be racist...you are just that fucking STUPID. I don't have so much as a fly's fart worth of faith in either political party but I wouldn't support nor tout a demo-commie even at gun-point. You can etch that in stone.

Wrong. There are republicans that are not racists. But they aren't Trump supporters. Do you understand, debt slave?

Why did Strom Thurmond?

Wrong. There are republicans that are not racists. But they aren't Trump supporters. Do you understand, debt slave?

The "race card" is one of the two cards those like you can play when you are over-matched intellectually...and make no mistake, you are an intellectual "lightweight". I remember all too well how ANYONE that criticized the Barrypuppet was doing so because he or she was a "racist"......sickening and a sad commentary on how dumbed down this society has become.

You propose nothing of worth. You play the second of the two cards by playing the "I am a victim due to my skin tint" card and thus you believe you are "owed". You want reparations? Give me your address so I can send you a check in order to relieve myself of these feelings of (snicker) "guilt" for having white skin. How does a "Pay To The Order" in the amount of ten cents sound to ya?

:113:

Nope. trump is a racist.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Trump never claimed that Africa was a "country".......you are a lying sack of shit.

BTW, how does Americans benefit from taking in third world, unskilled, poorly educated immigrants besides being potential voters for the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies? If they are needed to fill jobs "Americans" will not do? Might I suggest the cutting off of food stamps, welfare benefits and subsidized housing for able-bodied Americans and let's see how quickly the outcry against mass immigration happens.

I know that he did not. But, who was it that posted that he said it? And that "it was not racist, but 100% accurate?

All that I did was to repeat what you posted....it was actually a backhanded reference to YOUR own ignorance.

And for the record I am not in favor of illegal immigration.

Dumbass Trumplicker.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Nope. trump is a racist.

I know that he did not. But, who was it that posted that he said it? And that "it was not racist, but 100% accurate?

All that I did was to repeat what you posted....it was actually a backhanded reference to YOUR own ignorance.

Dumbass Trumplicker.

LOL! I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic, ya stupid fuck. But I would much rather have someone like Trump being the CEO of USA.INC than a globalist like the Hildebeast. You couldn't match wits with me or defeat me in a debate on the best day you ever had, ya little leftist fuck. You think you have got some "game"? Bring it on, punkinpuss. I will chew you up and then spit you out.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Dumbass Trumplicker.

LOL! I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic, ya stupid fuck. But I would much rather have someone like Trump being the CEO of USA.INC than a globalist like the Hildebeast. You couldn't match wits with me or defeat me in a debate on the best day you ever had, ya little leftist fuck. You think you have got some "game"? Bring it on, punkinpuss. I will chew you up and then spit you out.

Obviously, you have no wits if you don't vote. And just by the way that you construct a sentence, with profanity and stroking yourself like some schoolyard punk, is a dead giveaway of your intellectual deficiencies.

So I will pass on wasting my time debating anything with a knuckle dragging idiot.

And how would you know that I am a so called "leftist"?

There are those on the right, on the left and in the middle who oppose #45.

Read the news, you imbecile.

Just because your nose is up his ass, that certainly does not make you a political pundit.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Nope. trump is a racist.

Dumbass Trumplicker.

Obviously, you have no wits if you don't vote. And just by the way that you construct a sentence, with profanity and stroking yourself like some schoolyard punk, is a dead giveaway of your intellectual deficiencies.

So I will pass on wating my time debating anything with a knuckle dragging idiot.

And how would you know that I am a so called "leftist"?

There are those on the right, on the left and in the middle who oppose #45.

Read the news, you imbecile.

Just because your nose is up his ass, that certainly does not make you a political pundit.

I have a PHD on how things really work and how things actually are.... compared to you, a first grade, nose picking simpleton that is "mining for green gold". Your pontifications of nothingness, while amusing to me, only proves my point that you have a big ol bag of nothing. I will (with great effort) fight back these feelings of pity for ya.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back