The psychology of "conspiracy theories"!!!

:eusa_whistle:

So about Bush's theory that a bunch of crazed extremists with box cutters conspired to outwit the U.S. militarry, travel undetected for half an hour, and strike the pentagon itself on the one side that had just been reinforced and was nearly empty after a man recognized as a shit pilot pulled off a near-impossible aeronautical maneuver in a massive jet with disappearing engines...

Hey JB...........did you know these things have a gold ticket in them??

20060101203901_wonka20bar-1.jpg

5 in all sweetie.............

Want to go to Wonka's candy factory? The more you buy, the better the chances..........

Go.........go.........go................

So you're saying my Bush's theory is a fantasy like your beloved movie?

eccentric

Definition of ECCENTRIC
1a : deviating from an established or usual pattern or style <eccentric products> b : deviating from conventional or accepted usage or conduct especially in odd or whimsical ways <an eccentric millionaire>

Related to ECCENTRIC
Synonyms: bizarre, bizarro, cranky, crazy, curious, odd, erratic, far-out, funky, funny, kinky, kooky (also kookie), offbeat, off-kilter, off-the-wall, outlandish, out-of-the-way, outré, peculiar, quaint, queer, queerish, quirky, remarkable, rum [chiefly British], screwy, spaced-out, strange, wacky (also whacky), way-out, weird, weirdo, wild

Eccentric - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

untitled-20.jpg

Hey JB.........by the way, I just took a little gandor up to check your post count total.

25K in two years:eek:

Thats fcukking fantastic!!!

You need a beer and a plan sweets..................:2up:

How could the 7 month old Bush administration

You really think Bush was the head of anything? Look into the Secretary of Defense and his relations to the companies that cleaned up after 9/11 and to the agencies with old ties to OBL.

AQ was always an asset- a tool of those in power.
OK, so how did Rumsfeld do it all when he was Secretary of Defense for the same period as Bush? And why isn't he bloody rich by now? You would think he would profit in some way from staging the largest crime and coverup in US history.

JBeukema said:
British intelligence paid large sums of money to an al-Qaeda cell in Libya in a doomed attempt to assassinate Colonel Gadaffi in 1996 and thwarted early attempts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice.
MI6 'halted bid to arrest bin Laden' | Politics | The Observer
What does that have to do with the US? If AQ was an asset, why would we be going after him and why would the British be blocking us? :lol: Come on. Use your brain for once! Your claims make no sense!

JBeukema said:
A senior al-Qaeda leader is reportedly being looked after by British intelligence at a safe house in northern England
BBC NEWS | UK | Britain 'sheltering al-Qaeda leader'
OK, how does an Al Qaeda member turning on Al Qaeda and allowing his fellow members to be arrested show Al Qaeda is an asset of anyone? :lol: If AQ is an asset, why do they need people to turn on them. Don't they order them around? You're doing a great job disproving your own claims with your sources. :lol:

JBeukema said:
create the destruction of the WTC when we know for a fact that the 9-11 hijackers were in flight school during the Clinton administration? My own conspiracy theory is that the Clintonites threw out all this chemical analysis and theory about a separate explosion in order to throw us off the rational conclusion that most of the Clinton administration should have been indicted for criminal negligence.

I thought you just got done blaming Rumsfeld. Now Al Qaeda did it, but the Clintons were starting conspiracy theories to cover their own negligence? :lol: Like that is going to stop an investigation! How does public opinion = the investigation? :lol:

Thanks for the laughs!

I find it funny that the people who are subservient in their enslavement to the mass manipulation of the global elites are trying to psycho-analyze those who have recognized the global conspiracy hidden in plain sight and have freed themselves from convention and the status quo.

The "conspiracy theorists" are one step ahead of you because they too have studied the great psychologists like Erich Fromm, Sigmund Freud, and Carl Jung. For example, conspiracy researcher Michael Tsarion has given a good break down of the psychology of those complacent and deluded in their authoritarian system of "freedom."

"As soon as I hear that somebody is thinking that another authority or another person has the rights over their mental and emotional and attitudinal and psychic life, I'm worried about that person because I know that person has got some very serious psychological and existential problems. Then that person is going to be part of some herd, or will be a controller of a herd, or will be manipulated by the herd. And you're never going to find that person doing good in the world, real necessary good at all. It's just a contradiction in terms."
-- Michael Tsarion

You see, the conspiracy theorists are the critical thinkers.

"No human being who is in their center, who is being guided, who is close to their intuition, who's got a sharp critical apparatus, who's got a sharp sense of judgment can ever be manipulated."
-- Michael Tsarion

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society &#8212; and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic."
-- Erich Fromm (German Psychologist)

Last edited:
Let me also note that the conspiracy theorists are the true skeptics. The masses just believe whatever the government tells them, but the conspiracy theorists doubt the government and do their fact checking and keep tabs on the global elites and their authoritarian agenda.

The conspiracy theorist spends more time doing research than the complacent who believes whatever the mainstream media says or whatever the government says.

And let's not forget what a theory is. Theories are based in facts known about the world. The theory of gravity and quantum theory are NOT guesses. They are conclusions drawn from stringing together facts in a coherent manner.

There's conspiracy theorists and there's paranoid schizophrenia.

Not exactly the same thing.

There's conspiracy theorists and there's paranoid schizophrenia.

Not exactly the same thing.
Then there are government documents

WikiLeaks: 'North American Initiative' no 'theory'

And then there are REAL government document from the DOJ to the White House that have been made available under the freedom of information act.

Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumour and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

Basically......its a neurological fcukk up!!!

Conspiracy Theories Explained | Psychology Today

The setting screws on these people are such that psycholgists refer to it as "biased deductive logic"—a top-down effort to explain the feeling that everything seems important. The cognitive parts of a schizophrenic's brain create the paranoid tale in an effort to explain the constant red alert blaring from the dopamine circuits, using any stimuli available.

I never get private messages from board members on these forums.........and Im universally hated due to my expansive use of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics. But the conspiracy k00ks? I get PM's from them all the time if I dont conform with their spectacular explanation of things.

Having worked in the field of autism for 25 years, I see alot of OCD stuff and am part of a team that recommends pharmachological aids that make HUGE differeces in peoples lives. Essentially, the medication facilitates thinking that gets them past this ruminatiuon of thoughts activity.

So for all the people what cant get past the 9/11, JFK et. al. shit.........I highly recommend this stuff..............

off-effexor-800X800-1.jpg

Seriously.........its real good shit with minimal side effects. Stuff facilitates a more meaningful life for people who's brain pathology just doesnt allow for anything but what psychologists refer to as gerbil wheel thinking.

Anyway......visitors compelled to visit this forum all the time really should do themselves a favor and check it out..............

you coincidence theorists on 9/11 and jfk are afraid of the truth and keep your head buried in the sand so making posts like these makes you feel better about yourself.

Forum List

Back