the psychological profile of a non-ron paul voter

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
-You want your children to be sent to endless wars
-You want the government to tell you what is best for you and your family
-You want the value of the US dollar to keep decreasing and lowering the standard of living for you and your family
-You want to give up more of your freedom for the illusion of safety
-You want the government to keep spending and adding trillions of debt that your children will have to pay
-You don't give a shit about the constitution or the bill of rights

-You want the value of the US dollar to keep decreasing and lowering the standard of living for you and your family
-You want the government to keep spending and adding trillions of debt that your children will have to pay

Good list:

Here I'll add some:

They want the Fed to keep stealing from us.
They want the owners of the Fed to keep sending our jobs over seas
they want an endless drug war while the biggest drug runners is our own CIA
The want their children poisoned with Vaccines and GMO foods.
They want education to dumb down their children
They want more people in prison for non violent crimes
They want more taxes
They want their private property removed.
They want energy to cost more.

etc

Ron Paul voters/supporters are delusional enough to think that he alone with no support in congress could effect change in Washington. How's that for a psych profile?

You forgot a couple.

We're not insane.
We're not racists.

manage-a-newsletter-ron-paul.jpeg

Ron Paul voters/supporters are delusional enough to think that he alone with no support in congress could effect change in Washington. How's that for a psych profile?

As long as people are willing to go along with the status quo, NOTHING will change and your kids/grandkids will wind up as slaves to the State.

How do you people sleep at night, anyway?

I'd consider Ron Paul if he ever did any freaking thing in his entire quarter century career in congress. Not one single bill was ever passed. The whole world went by him and all he does is whine about the foreign policy he is partly responsible for..

What's with the assumption that he would have no support?

I would expect him to have republican support on fiscal matters, and democrat support on a lot of social matters.

2jbtngm.jpg

Good list:

Here I'll add some:

They want the Fed to keep stealing from us.
They want the owners of the Fed to keep sending our jobs over seas
they want an endless drug war while the biggest drug runners is our own CIA
The want their children poisoned with Vaccines and GMO foods.
They want education to dumb down their children
They want more people in prison for non violent crimes
They want more taxes
They want their private property removed.
They want energy to cost more.

etc

ekkr5j.jpg

I would expect him to have republican support on fiscal matters, and democrat support on a lot of social matters.

He would be a veto machine and nothing more, no one would support him after it becomes apparent that he is simply not going to sign anything into law.

He would be a veto machine and nothing more, no one would support him after it becomes apparent that he is simply not going to sign anything into law.

because hope and change worked so well. bravo.

He would be a veto machine

The thought alone sends a tingle up my leg.

Flaccid primary results would be my first clue.

Are we living in the same country? Do you know what happens in 21st century American politics when half the time you're doing what one side likes and the other half the time you're doing what the other side likes? Both sides spend ALL THEIR TIME bitching about the fact you didn't give them EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back