The protests in Egypt are very inspiring, Christians and Muslims side by side

Yeah the christian US gov't has handled middle eastern muslims perfectly, no muslim has ever been unjustly killed by our christian gov't.

Name 1 Christian government the US has propped up in the Middle East, last time I checked the King of Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Mubarak were all Muslims. The US is not a "Christian" government either, Christianity is not the official religion of the US.

Lol ok.

Because our government is just as likely to declare a federal holiday on Christmas day as it is the Day of Ashura.

Why do you think politicians spend so much time and money convincing everyone how christian they are during campaigns? For fun?

Makes no difference, Christianity is not the official religion of the US. Case closed.

and if a christian government gets put into place the muslims will suffer

That makes no fucking sense, first of all Islam is the official state religion in Egypt and that won't change even after Mubarak leaves office. Christians are a very small minority in Egypt and they are at the mercy of the Muslims basically, nothing you said made any sense.

Christians in this country want the property rights of muslims suspended or flat done away with, to hell with the Constitution.

Maybe christians in Egypt would be different than those here, but I'm not sure why american christians would laugh at the idea of doing away with the rights of muslims over there when that's what they want done here.

You are so full of crap I can smell all the way here in Texas!

Christians and Muslims standing side by side.

Christians and Muslims Protest Together Holding Crosses and Korans - BCNN1

Seems a lot of christians are trying to fearmonger here about the muslims protesting over there, yet the egyptian christians are with them shoulder to shoulder, battling the same true enemy, an oppressive government.

So you are under the impression that Middle-East Muslims are happy with Christians living among them? :eusa_eh:

Are you smoking crack?

and if a christian government gets put into place the muslims will suffer

yeah right....

Yeah the christian US gov't has handled middle eastern muslims perfectly, no muslim has ever been unjustly killed by our christian gov't.

Hey stupid... America does'nt have a christian gov't.

Just take a look at all the Ten Commandment monuments removed from gov't property.

Boy what a dummy!

Seems a lot of christians are trying to fearmonger here about the muslims protesting over there, yet the egyptian christians are with them shoulder to shoulder, battling the same true enemy, an oppressive government.

So you are under the impression that Middle-East Muslims are happy with Christians living among them? :eusa_eh:

Are you smoking crack?

Muslims want the Christians to get the fuck out, look at Pakistan and Iraq for examples. If Egypt gets an Islamic theocracy, the Christians there better call their travel agent, they are fucked.

Name 1 Christian government the US has propped up in the Middle East, last time I checked the King of Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Mubarak were all Muslims. The US is not a "Christian" government either, Christianity is not the official religion of the US.

Lol ok.

Because our government is just as likely to declare a federal holiday on Christmas day as it is the Day of Ashura.

Why do you think politicians spend so much time and money convincing everyone how christian they are during campaigns? For fun?

No, it's pandering to the easily fooled.

That makes no fucking sense, first of all Islam is the official state religion in Egypt and that won't change even after Mubarak leaves office. Christians are a very small minority in Egypt and they are at the mercy of the Muslims basically, nothing you said made any sense.

Christians in this country want the property rights of muslims suspended or flat done away with, to hell with the Constitution.

Maybe christians in Egypt would be different than those here, but I'm not sure why american christians would laugh at the idea of doing away with the rights of muslims over there when that's what they want done here.

So all that huffing and puffing I heard about the mosque in New York City was just my imagination?

Are you smoking crack?

Religious people are the main reason I'm atheist, I can't think of any religious group that isn't extremely invested in making everyone have the same religious view as them.

Are you smoking crack?

Religious people are the main reason I'm atheist, I can't think of any religious group that isn't extremely invested in making everyone have the same religious view as them.

Christians try to convert people with words and preaching the scripture, Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan put a gun to your head and give you the choice.

So all that huffing and puffing I heard about the mosque in New York City was just my imagination?

:offtopic:

I still dont think it should be built... its just a poke in Americas eye. :doubt:

If you are in Texas, I think that which you smell is closer to home.

Are you smoking crack?

Christians try to convert people with words and preaching the scripture, Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan put a gun to your head and give you the choice.

There's some truth to that, which is why it's odd that the more christian someone tends to be the more war they typically call for. Sure a muslim suicide bomb kills dozens of people, not near as effective as a christian in a bomber.

There's some truth to that, which is why it's odd that the more christian someone tends to be the more war they typically call for. Sure a muslim suicide bomb kills dozens of people, not near as effective as a christian in a bomber.

:cuckoo:

This thread is through

:fu:

I still dont think it should be built... its just a poke in Americas eye. :doubt:

Exactly on topic, you said what i said was crap about christians wanting to ignore the Constitution in order to take rights away from muslims.

OK... one more post.

I am all for their right to build, but I think they (the mooslims) should try "for once" considering the feelings of Americans!

They (radical Islam) attacked us!

Exactly on topic, you said what i said was crap about christians wanting to ignore the Constitution in order to take rights away from muslims.

OK... one more post.

I am all for their right to build, but I think they (the mooslims) should try "for once" considering the feelings of Americans!

They (radical Islam) attacked us!

I just ask that they built a government that treats its citizens equally regardless of religion, that would be groundbreaking in that region, no one has that except Israel.

Forum List

Back