The Prophet: Stay Home if You Feel Sick

SP and KK - everyone has obligations that need to be taken care of and some do feel better working rather than being still. But things won't fall apart if you miss a day or two of work because of illness.
I find it odd that you (seem) to think nothing of going in to work while sick and getting others sick, because that's what happens.

Dave, I understand the kid thing and saving sick days for them . . . . I just don't understand going into work when you're sick. Perhaps not a cold but something like the flu or strep . . . I wouldn't do that to someone else is all.

Not everyone can sit around and do little, and not everyone can afford to take one day off ...

... also not everyone is scared of a simple bug.

And not everyone enjoys getting sick from people who insist on going to work . . . when they're sick.

Does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptoms on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like DayQuill?

This is issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past Rahm E.

Obama: Stay Home If You're Sick - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

You are right, a worker staying home causes economic disruption.

What happens to the economy if that one sick worker goes to work and spreads swine flu to everyone in the company?

Does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptoms on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like DayQuill?

This is issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past Rahm E.

Obama: Stay Home If You're Sick - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

You are right, a worker staying home causes economic disruption.

What happens to the economy if that one sick worker goes to work and spreads swine flu to everyone in the company?

My god what a bunch of pantywaists.

if i go to work sick, you should be thanking me for strengthening your immune system.

does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptoms on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like dayquill?

This is issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past rahm e.

obama: Stay home if you're sick - first 100 days of presidency - politics foxnews.com

you are right, a worker staying home causes economic disruption.

my god what a bunch of pantywaists.

If i go to work sick, you should be thanking me for strengthening your immune system.

lmao!

Do we worship Obama more or less than you guys worship Reagan?

Just think. Your party tried to dig up Reagan for the 08 elections. When was he president? 1980? That was 28 years ago and you guys still worship him.

So expect us to worship Obama until at least 2037.

He's trying to justify funneling a billion more into the hands of those who have most recently lined his pockets ...

... or so it seems most likely.

i thought you're non-partisan.

cause a non-partisan would be able to disagree with someone politically without making silly accusations.

and if you ever went to public schools or offices of stores, you'd know that there are lots of people who spew their germs everywhere....

personally, i think if you're sick, stay away from people.

Forum List

Back