The Prophet of the Palestinians A Pedophile?

Case of Shlomo Aviner (Rosh Yeshiva, Ateret Cohanim Yeshiva, Rabbi of Beit El, Israel)

Family Research Council: THE JEWISH ROOTS OF FAMILY VALUES
The Jewish Roots of Family Values.

Tabari [little girl was 6 years old when Muhammad married her at 53]..
My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

Last edited:
micheal-jackson-muslim-2.bmp

He liked "Older Women" too, Kadija was many years oder than her "Kept" Husband Mohammad .

Thats disgusting.

When the Wealthy Kadija died ,Mohammad went off the deep end and wrote down his angry delusions (The Koran) thus if Kadija had not died Islam would not exist as it does today .

Were it not for Khadija counseling Muhammad over his delusions with the Angel Gabriel, Muhammad would have committed suicide and the world would have been spared the scourge of the genocidal cult of islam

May Khadija rot in hell

Muhammad liked to molest little children and Palestinians like to murder them.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Muhammad liked to molest little children and Palestinians like to murder them.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube

They like to use the children to spread propaganda and hate, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt8V25lGmc&feature=related]"Kill The Jews!" Muslim Children Memorize and Recite Antisemitic Messages on Egyptian TV Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Thats disgusting.

When the Wealthy Kadija died ,Mohammad went off the deep end and wrote down his angry delusions (The Koran) thus if Kadija had not died Islam would not exist as it does today .

That sucks, I guess we can all thank Khadija for this mess we are in now.

Khadija had very low standards for men, marrying muhammad an illiterate, out-of-work, cave-dwelling psychopath whom his own Quraysh tribe in mecca kicked out because they knew he was a fraud and a whackjob. The ignorant arab bedouin were the only fools who bought into his nutty belief system because he promised them women, wine and food in paradise if they died for him and if they lived, they could have the booty from the hijacked caravans and rape the women they captured.

Family values, Muhammad style.

Last edited:

Who, Memri tv?
The reason for Memri's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

Who, Memri tv?
The reason for Memri's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.

So you're telling us that those children are being forced to say what they're saying?

Strange, I don't see any signs of fear on their faces. I know when I was young, I would have been terrified if someone was using force to make me say or do anything I didn't want to.

Who, Memri tv?

Jos the spanish cow gets PWNed, again:lol: :clap2:

Pulitzer Prize-Winning New York Times Writer Thomas Friedman: MEMRI, Giving the Hatemongers No Place to Hide
Sunlight is more important than you think. Those who spread hate do not like to be exposed, noted Yigal Carmon, the founder of Memri, which monitors the Arab-Muslim media. The hate spreaders assume that they are talking only to their own, in their own language, and can get away with murder. When their words are spotlighted, they often feel pressure to retract, defend or explain them. Giving the Hatemongers No Place to Hide - New York Times

Jos, shouldn't you be blowing touristas during your 18 hour siesta :lol:

So you're telling us that those children are being forced to say what they're saying?

Strange, I don't see any signs of fear on their faces. I know when I was young, I would have been terrified if someone was using force to make me say or do anything I didn't want to.
The translation and the broadcasting is done by Israeli's, the children are repeating phrases from the Koran, much like many christian children are made to do

Christian children are forced to repeat phrases from the Quran?:confused:

No hate more vile has been spread by the Zionist thugs who stole Palestine, and the secular jews who support the Bastard Notion of israel

No hate more vile has been spread by the Zionist thugs who stole Palestine, and the secular jews who support the Bastard Notion of israel

What part of the Quran did this come from???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwxFww9B-vw]Boy sings to victory over Israel and US Daddy gave me a present, machine gun and rifle - YouTube[/ame]

But you would go along with the instructions of the Rabbi Rubme:eusa_whistle:

The instructions of pedophile muhammad...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

No, I wouldn't. You see, I was raised as a Roman Catholic.

And I'm not Jewish, either.

Forum List

Back