The Prophet of Islam taught...

rice gobblers

mehjoo20120531204945967.jpg

Wonder if Rice gobbled him.

I bet anything that she's a lesbian! :D

Run away Sunni Man. You have no answer and you know your supposed devout Muslims around the world disrespect and disobey their own supposed reverent Prophet.
I answered you on another thread, but I will repeat it here again.

Men and women in the Quran are equals to Allah swt.

But men and women have different roles to fulfill in this life.

And the man is given leadership over the wife and family; not to abuse, but to nurture and protect them.

If some muslims abuse their wives because of their culture; that is wrong and against Islam. :cool:

Sunni, stop spreading your Al-Qaeda lies. Women have to wear a drape over themselves, men don't and a man can married 4 wives and beat them, as per the koran. That's equal to you? Here's something a little simpler for you first: what does 2+2 equal?

Yea! sounds like women are equal. Here is a verse which says beat them.

Pickthall: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

Here is another gem from the quran, about slave women.

2.221 Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave
woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures
you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who
believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but)
beckon you to the Fire. But God beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His
praise.

A woman
A Muslim
A president

Did anyone answer, how many women have been president of the US?
I don't recall any so does than mean the US oppresses women?

President_Megawati_Sukarnoputri_-_Indonesia.jpg

Indo, are muslims are wound up too tight because a) they have to wipe the shit from their asses with their bare hand? ,or b) the fleas in their beard are making them all itchy and scratchy and driving them nuts? ,or c) they're sick of always having all the ugly girls and want some hot western style babes? or d) their headwear is wrapped way too tight?

Indo, are muslims are wound up too tight because a) they have to wipe the shit from their asses with their bare hand? ,or b) the fleas in their beard are making them all itchy and scratchy and driving them nuts? ,or c) they're sick of always having all the ugly girls and want some hot western style babes? or d) their headwear is wrapped way too tight?

You have to laugh.
The vast majority of the girls out here are unbefuckinglievable with their fantastic bodies and really cute arses.
I hardly bothered screwing western women since I sampled Asians.

I'm unsure I'd want to shag these American "ladies".

a97013_g009_3-nicole-bass.jpg

naked-drunk-woman_500x383.jpg

fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

I mean, damn, how do you people reproduce? :D

Forum List

Back